Re: Loner Group Idea: Rhapsody

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:47 am

Ugh I do like the idea of iiiiit but my slots are all full/slated right now :sad:
Bards are my favorite type of thiiiing augh augh
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.
  375/500 Honor  

Player WikiCharacter Wiki
New Caledonia
Distinguished
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave
◄taste, what a bittersweet►

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:21 am

Jacquard Lefevre wrote:MARK ME DOWN AS INTERESTED! Would there be other families from Thera aside from the Rapsodias? (definitely going to make a character to throw at you guys — not sure if it will be a character from Thera or like a Valerie grandchild or something yet)

EDIT;; do you guys have a discord server or anything for interested members?

There are probably other families! They are numerous but not very large (ie not lykoi or d'angelo size)
And not yet! But we will probably have one soon. For now me and amanda are available to be DM'd or ping in the general server :>
Salsola
The Tradesman (NPC)
Marcy
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Is there any public information on the Rapsodia family/Thera rn?

Also, any idea on when the loner group is starting up? c:
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Definitely interested, I have a character that would suit the group perfectly (though she’s currently wrapped up in plots that’ll be a few months long) and I would love to see her thrive in Rhapsody.

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Kris
Luperci Joker
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:10 pm

So far we need to start creating some wikis with loose information on Thera and the Rapsodia Family - but at this point we are just looking to see who is interested!

Thera will most likely have some other freeform families - if you would like to contribute ideas let us know !

Right now I think we are looking at late summer early fall!

I'll see if we can get a discord server going - otherwise just ping me or Marcy with your ideas ! We want to inspire everyone :)
Salsola
The Inquisitor
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:40 pm

heyhey you guys already know I’m interested <3
Salsola
Indentured Servant (NPC)
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:05 pm

I’m interested once I get my 6 weeks and 45 posts.
Grynn Garcia-Knight
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn (NPC)
Marie
Luperci Scout, Blacksmith The Brotherhood: Master of Stealth

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Brocade Valentine wrote:So far we need to start creating some wikis with loose information on Thera and the Rapsodia Family - but at this point we are just looking to see who is interested!

Thera will most likely have some other freeform families - if you would like to contribute ideas let us know !

Right now I think we are looking at late summer early fall!

I'll see if we can get a discord server going - otherwise just ping me or Marcy with your ideas ! We want to inspire everyone :)

Ooh I have questions! What's Rhapsody's stance on slave labor and/or indentured servitude? How strict is the dominance/submission hierarchy? Do they have an official religion? Are there any plans for where their "territory" as a loner group will be?

For other families, I think something themed off of the Erinyes/Furies would be cool. Like, more hardcore/vengenace-driven mercenaries in Thera. Maybe they're in competition with the Rapsodias and/or believe they're not real mercenaries?

I'd be really interested if Rhapsody played with the concept of Greco-Roman mystery religions, especially with the way the pack is structured. Maybe it could work similarly to Casa's Brotherhood or Mistfell Vale's Drakehund ranks, in that becoming an initiate of Rhapsody's mystery religion affords a character special, IC benefits?

Events/ceremonies/ritual practices like Amphidromia, Pharmakos, and the Panhellic games would be interesting. Just to better theme it/set it apart from other pack.

Also, maybe Rhapsody can have a monthly symposia/symposium (feast/banquet) similar to Salsola's The Last Supper. It could stem from Thera tradition, then as a way for them to brand their performances to local packs, and then a pack meeting sort of deal.

Late summer/early fall is perfect for me. I can't wait for the Discord server; will probably make group planning/plotting easier. :D
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:26 pm

I was thinking about bringing back my girl Juliette and this would be perfect for her since she is already a performer (dancer and singer)
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for what this evolves into. ;3

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:44 pm

You guyssssssss

This idea is super awesome! I don't have anyone who could fit in it right now, but I absolutely love the concept! I easily develop a character in this pack. c: I'm excited to keep watching its evolution and reading everyone's ideas and thoughts.

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

Dead OOC