A Wanderer Looking for a Purpose

Joining Dalia

POSTED: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Today Dalia had mustered up what strength she could to travel into the territory of a foreign pack. She carried her faithful and loyal vixen in her arms and gulped as she took her first step into Mistfell Vale territory, but she made sure not to stray too far from the borders. She didn’t wish to intrude rudely, but if her experience as both a loner and a former pack member of Inferni had taught her, it’s that she had to find a home somewhere and find help. She paused and put Red on the ground for a moment as she took a brief moment to inspect her self inflicted wounds. Indeed it had healed some, but medical attention would certainly help this process, and as painful as it was to deal with, Dalia did seem to succeed at making a permanent scar on her body as the death of Aliyah had her mind.

She clenched her wounded hand into a fist and swallowed her fears about joining another pack and called out,"Hello?! Is anybody here?!" She paused and awaited a response, and initially there was none. Red nuzzled Dalia’s leg and whimpered then gave Dalia a look that reminded her of a puppy, so she bent down and let her darling little fox. "It’s okay sweetie, we’re gonna have a new home," She muttered as tears suddenly appeared in her eyes and she whimpered,"It’s....it's what she would’ve wanted for us....right?" Dalia then felt a small gust of wind blow by to her side and her ears perked up at what she could’ve sworn we’re footsteps, but when she turned there was not a soul in sight, how strange.

Word count: 299
She’s an odd gal with an itchy trigger finger.

Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:10 am

Welcome to Mistfell Vale!

Congratulations on joining Mistfell Vale - the coolest pack in 'Souls! ;) This pack is perfect for a soul looking for a relaxed, free, and fun place to stay - so welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?

Mistfell Vale
OOC Account
Sunny & El

POSTED: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:34 am

The call wasn't too far away from where he stood, looking at his set trap that had been undone by a bird. He scoffed at it, resolving to fix it later, and started jogging towards the sound. He found it soon enough, although it had come from someone a little too close to the borders - inside it, in fact, he realized as he approached the stranger.

"Hello, trespasser!" he chirped, cocking his head at the stranger who had shown up so suddenly on their borders. She was small, slight, and he looked down at her easily; she was plain, but Felix took little to no notice of that. With her was a small fox, and Felix's brilliant, wide eyes glanced cursorily at it before gazing back at the Luperci.

"I'm Felix," he said, "the Ravenking. You're in Mistfell Vale." Ravenking, Ra-ven-king, a sound that he never really got tired of. Was it a bit self-centered? Probably, yes, but he felt the right to be sometimes, you know. He stood, waiting for her explanation of why she trespassed.

Mistfell Vale
Ravenking
Sunny
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Big Game Trapper I
now dissolve me,
two tabs on your tongue
reality doesn't change

POSTED: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Dalia paused and looked up at the Ravenking a bit puzzled first because of his demeanor. Her experiences with packs haven’t been the best, and Vicira was the only leader she had ever known. She also found it odd that Felix actually greeted her instead of attacking her if she was trespassing, knowing how stricked Vicira was on that. Nonetheless Dalia had to make a good impression, so she stood up and wiped her tears and took a deep breath to gather herself for a moment and said,"Uh...I-I'm Dalia, and this is Red, we... she sighed and looked down at her damaged hand before she continued,"I....used to be a member of another pack, and I left with Red because....it’s unsafe. Mosquitoes have...overrun everything, there’s flooding everywhere along a river, and disease...."

Dalia clutched her damaged hand and a small trickle of blood ran down one of her fingers as a small tear did her cheek. "...disease, killed prey, and....someone very, very close to me, close to us." she said and looked down at Red before she continued,"I....was hoping that I could join your pack, I can hunt with a bow, and snares. But....well I've just been out of it since I found her corpse. But still, I only ask for you to please accept up into your pack, we'll do everything that we can to help out, I swear!"

Word count: 254
She’s an odd gal with an itchy trigger finger.

Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci

Dead Topics