Spring Green Paradise

Sineria

POSTED: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 pm

OOC: Hiya! <3 Drakeside Hollow, midmorning. Sedona woke him early for an adventure. XD WC: 446

IC: Sedona couldn't hide her excitement at the coming of the new season. Spring was her favorite time of year. It was a time of renewal and life unlike any other time. Baby animals and shoots of new greenery were evident all around, and all of Mistfell Vale seemed to be slowly awakening from it's deeply frozen slumber as the mists rose in the morning to reveal sunlight, dew and ever-greening grounds, replacing the patches of wet slushy white snow. On this particularly sunny, but still cool, morning Sedona had packed a small satchel with some provisions for breakfast and had risen with the sun, waking her mate and was leading her sweet, albeit a little confused Sineria, to her latest discovered favorite spot in the entire territory of the Vale. She'd not told him anything other than she had a surprise to show him.

In her few trips with Saga on border patrols, Sedona had gotten to also explore much of the lands she hadn't yet due to her duties with the pack's livestock. But the other morning on her rounds she'd gotten to adventure into Drakeside Hollow and admire the natural beauty there. It was like a little patch of green paradise. The willows, mosses, ivy and other beautiful hanging flowers, buds and plants clung on the otherwise barren, slick stone that formed the dragonesque creature which gave the hollow its name. This place was alive with Spring's energy and Sedona couldn't help but want to share it with her mate. Smiling and tail wagging as she led him by the paw through a thicket of trees towards the hollow, beside the rushing river, birdsong filled their ears as they drew nearer. A startled hare bounded straight across their path as Sedona laughed, holding onto her hat so as not to have the clawing branches overhead steal it away. "Careful now, we're almost there, love." She assured him sensing his uncertainty about where she was taking him. "Look, there, see?" She pointed ahead and pulled him by the hand harder, ducking through the last of the thicket and out into the sparkling dewey grass and soft moss underfoot, right in front of the great stone dragon statue. "We're here!" She said catching her breath a second and then giggled and released his hand, stepping back to look up into the face of the fantasy creature, shading her eyes from the sun. She grinned over at her mate. "Ain't it just a beautiful sight? ...I've never seen anythin' like it. She smiled, eyes bright, hoping that this spur of the moment morning excursion had been worth it for Sineria as much as it had for her.

POSTED: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Sineria woke up this morning to Sedona telling him that she had a surprise. At first, he wasn’t sure what she said to him half-asleep, but then she took his hand and dragged him out the door with excitement. Sineria then knew something was up and seeing Sedona smile at him always put some warmth in his cheeks as she guided him out to Drakeside Hollow. Sedona seemed pretty excited too, which was never bad in his eyes... mostly at least. Such a thing only meant that she had something planned for him whether it be making him try something new, or something along a surprise.

When he asked out of uncertainty of where they were going, she reassured him and continued walking, which again had the same effect on him. Still, the white wolf was always happy to spend time with his mate wherever they went, especially after their last major talk which was both a relief for Sineria and also an awkward punch in the gut on his part. That’s when she barked,"We’re here!" and Sineria paused for a moment and thought to himself,"We are?!"

That’s when he saw the dragon statue and suddenly he felt rather small compared to it, and his ears dropped to the sides. "H-Holy..." He muttered and thought to himself,"W-What is it?" He then looked at Sedona and asked,"S-Sedona, w-what the heck is th-this thing?!" Sineria's ears perked up now, the way he said those words were of excitement, and his eyes sparkled with it. Sedona had just fed the flames to Sineria's addiction to humanity, and she didn’t even know it yet as he stood before her wanting to run up and examine every inch of it.

Word count: 310
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:29 pm

WC: 317

Sedona was very much aware of Sineria's love for humanity's old left behind treasures. When she'd discovered this little slice of green, which also had the dragon formation arching its wings over the river, with sharp stones in its gaping maw, its smooth surface strangled by vines and moss: the cowgirl knew she absolutely had to share its wonders with her mate. She knew he'd absolutely love the rock formation as much as he'd love simply going on the adventure with her. Grinning as she watched the dawning of what rose from the earth before him and the curiosity sparked in the male's eyes, the Whitesage gal couldn't help but feel her heart swell happily. She'd yet again brightened the usually worriedly contorted face of her beloved. Wagging her tail she shook her head as Sineria asked her what the statue was supposed to be.

"S-Sedona, w-what the heck is th-this thing?!" His excitement was evident in his voice and she chuckled. "I wish I knew! Some 'round here called it a "dragon"? I have no idea what that is, but t'me it looks like a great big monster encased in stone. When I first saw it, it startled me; I thought it was alive! But the more I looked at it, the more I saw that nature had claimed it and I knew it wasn't a threat." She admitted with a sheepish smile and a fold of her ears. "I thought of you and how much you like things like this that the humans left behind. I had to share it with you, love." She stepped in close to her mate, nuzzling his shoulder and wrapping her arms about his waist loosely. "So, you like it then?" She asked and looked up at him, her eyes shining brightly with adoration and the spark of adventure. "I figured we could explore together." She wagged her tail expectantly.

POSTED: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Sineria's tail wagged, and he listened intently to Sedona's explanation about what this was. The word "dragon" was as much of a mystery to him as it was her, but he could’ve sworn he’d seen something like that before a few times while he scavanged around the area. Certainly a landmark like this in human times would’ve been quite noticeable and perhaps famous too amongst them. That’s when Sedona asked,"So, you like it then?" Which Sineria replied,"Like it?! It’s incredible!!"

Sineria immediately rushed over to Sedona and wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her tightly for a few seconds, nuzzled her, and was so overjoyed that he even kissed her on the mouth. Sineria kept his lips locked with hers for at least fifteen seconds, until his excitement finally subsided after all of that. His tail still wagged up a storm though, and that glimmer in his eyes never left them as he stared into hers.

Sineria blushed shortly after this but still kept the smile on his face intact, and the next words that came out of his mouth, although awkward, were as genuine as could be,"I-I love you Sedona." Sineria's blush seemed to slowly disappear after he said that, and he let the moment pass, and let his mate speak to him before he turned back to the dragon statue and pondered what the true nature of it was.

Word count: 250
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:45 pm

WC: 301

The Whitesage woman could see the male's mind churn with wonder at the statue and she couldn't help but continue to grin, her tail wagging a mile a minute. "Like it!? It's incredible!!" He exclaimed at her question and suddenly Sedona found herself enveloped in his arms and with her muzzle pressed firmly to his in a warm kiss. The cowgirl's heart soared and a blush befell her cheeks, unseen beneath the coppery tones of her fur. But her splayed ears and the content affectionate sigh and glimmer of adoration in her eyes indicated her feelings about the sudden gesture from her mate.

"I-I love you Sedona." Sineria said and the Hawkesond noticed he almost didn't stutter this time. His emotions often got the best of him, causing his words to flutter and his voice to waver, which could make him self conscious. But Sedona never seemed to mind. In fact she thought it was endearing. "I love you too, Sineria." She smiled warmly at him, headbumping her forehead to his lovingly before following his eyes back to the statue. "Wanna climb it?" She grinned. "It shouldn't be hard. I know ya usually would use yer hook, but this isn't that steep." She chuckled. "Ever ridden a dragon before, baby?" She pointed up between the spanning wings behind the base of the formation's neck. There was a wide even mossy patch, big enough for two luperci to stand. "I bet the view is lovely from up there..." She pondered out loud and then grinned. "C'mon! I'll race ya to the top!" She said and took off towards the base of the rock, starting along the hind "leg" of the stone creature and beginning to pick her way up it's flank, using natural worn foot and handholds to make her way up.

POSTED: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:49 pm

"Ever ridden a dragon before, baby?” Sineria heard Sedona ask and he watched her point up towards the stone beast. He could almost make out a clear patch of moss where Sedona pointed at when she said,"I bet the view is lovely from up there..." Sineria looked up and nodded, but then he saw a familiar grin appear on Sedona’s face and she said,"C’mon! I’ll race ya to the top!" Then she darted off towards the creature before Sineria could get another word in.

Sineria's heart dropped and he thought to himself,"Heights... w-why is it always heights?" He then noticed the way Sedona making her way up the statue's leg. It looked like Sineria didn’t have a choice here yet again, and that Sedona was trying to get him to step out of his comfort zone and face his fears. Sineria didn’t know why she put him in these situations sometimes, but in a way he appreciated that she urged him to better himself this way. So the white furred wolf ran up to the other hind leg of the beast and clutched his hands into fists.

"Just... don’t l-look down..." Sineria muttered under his breath and then he found the nearest handholds and hoisted his body up and firmly planted his paws down on separate footholds. His heart raced in his chest, and Sineria almost heard its beat pounding over and over again within him. He ignored the beating and reached up and grabbed another handhold and slowly climbed all the whist he chanted,"Don’t look down, don’t look down, don’t look down..."

Word count: 292
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:17 pm

WC: 337

Grinning widely, tongue lolling freely from her mouth, Sedona concentrated on her climb, so as not to lose her grip or miss step on her ascent up the dragon's side. A flash of white fur in her peripheral vision told her Sineria had taken up her challenge, albeit after a moment of indecision, but she was glad that once agains he had managed to push him from out of his comfort zone. She wasn't doing it to be cruel or because she liked putting him in dangerous situations for a sick thrill, no; she wished to see him grow as a person, conquer his fear. And then to see the glittering of pride and power behind his smile that she loved him for so much, after he accomplished something new, was worth it. She hoped that one day he'd understand why she did what she did.

Chuckling softly to herself she could hear the soft utterances from her anxious mate as she began to pull herself up onto the crest of the stone beast's back, and clutched one of the spire like spikes upon the fantasy creature's spine. Not too far behind her, taking up the right flank of the statue, Sineria came mumbling up into view. It wasn't that high up once you really thought about it. A luperci could easily make the jump back down from where they stood. Especially one taller like Sineria. "Don’t look down, don’t look down, don’t look down..." He continued to say to himself and Sedona smiled warmly, offering him a paw up the rest of the way. She wanted to make sure he had his balance where they stood right then before they continued. "See? You made it. And it's really not that far up. You can look, love." She reassured him. "Just hold onto the spikes." She smiled and wagged her tail. They'd take a moment to adjust their bearings and then Sedona planned to continue upwards to the flat patch of moss between the stone dragon's wings.

POSTED: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Sineria slowly opened his eyes once Sedona helped him up and he blushed once she said,"And it’s really not that far up." He wanted to retort, but before he could the moment had passed and they were already on their way towards the flat patch of moss. Slowly they climbed higher and higher until they reached the place they saw from before between the beast’s wings. Once Sineria set foot there with Sedona at his side he looked out past the head in awe of what he saw.

"Whoa..." He thought out loud to himself then he looked to Sedona and smiled at her happily, his tail wagged a hundred times a minute.

"This is a-amazing!" Sineria barked then he blushed as he smiled and said,"Y-You’re amazing..."

He collected himself after that and he sat down on the moss as he continued to look over the surrounding area. He wasn’t really sure if he or Sedona would have pups yet, or at all really, but he knew if they would this would be a place he’d bring them if he could. He turned back towards Sedona after awhile and looked up at her, and he blushed, even now, as he looked into her eyes and stared at those two beautiful emeralds she calls her eyes. She was truly the most amazing person he’d met in his life, and he thought that he still should return the favor for everything she’s done for him, but he wasn’t sure how exactly to put that into words as he wasn’t too sure about this himself.

Word count: 283
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

Dead Topics