Splish Splash

Sineria

POSTED: Fri May 24, 2019 5:25 pm

OOC: Emberfen Lakes, afternoon. Sedona is in Lupus for to begin with. WC: 300

IC: Racing through the tall grasses and dodging around low shrubs, Sedona lead Sineria on a wild chase through the undergrowth, leading the way to Emberfen Lakes. Laughing joyously, she glanced back to make sure the white pelt of her mate was still visible behind her, her swift paws carrying her faster than him by at least two tail lengths. Sure enough she spied him right on her heels and she gave a happy yip of delight, the scent of fresh water hitting her nose as they drew nearer to the lake's edge.

"Almost there love!" She called out, tongue lolling from her maw as she suddenly broke through the reeds at the lakeside and out upon the stoney beach. Chuffing and skidding to a halt in the rocks, sending some bouncing away into the shallows of the water, the cowgirl panted heavily and turned to her mate, pawing at his face gently and licking his nose playfully. She nuzzled him and then firmly nipped his ear before yipping again playfully bowing to him. The ruckus she was making on shore scared a couple geese from where they roosted on the far bank of the lake.

It was rare that the coydog was in such a spry, energetic mood. But on such a beautiful day like this was, and with the bridge rebuilding project going so well, the Whitesage woman couldn't help but let her heart soar. With a small growl of encouragement, the brown and tan woman barked and then shot off towards the water, giggling. Without a moment's hesitation, she bulldozed her way through the shallows, water crashing up around her form until she could no longer touch the bottom, and she began paddling out into deeper areas. Drenched, she looked back to see if her mate had followed...

POSTED: Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Sineria raced after his mate in his lupus form, and he couldn’t help but blush as she nuzzled him and playfully nipped his ear. Sineria didn’t know how to quite respond to this, and he ended up making a bit of a fool out of himself. Just as he was about to tease Sedona back she had already turned herself into a battering ram and charged straight on into the water. Sineria gulped, he hadn’t had much experience with water in his life, but paddling around on all fours sort of came naturally in his mind. Still, Sineria had to take a minute to shift up into Secui form just to be on the safe side in his mind.

Sineria took a few steps forward after his shift was completed, and he felt at least somewhat safer in his current form with all of its power. However, entertaining the water for Sineria was another issue completely, because he always took things slow and steady whether it be dismantling trinkets, or tending to Yavapai and the other animals. With swimming though, it was the exact opposite of what he wanted to do since it gave him plenty of time to feel and think about just how cold everything was. He let out a faint whine once the water got to his stomach, but he smiled out to Sedona and slowly paddled out on his own, and barked,"C-Coming!"

Word count: 243
No matter what the situation is....
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:04 pm

WC: 226

Sedona lapped at some of the cool lake water as she paddled about is circles, watching as Sineria shifted into his slightly larger, more powerful Secui form before wading his way quickly into the water after her. Giggling she swam up to him and licked at his muzzle, splashing him with a paw before grinning, her hind feet were just able to touch the mucky bottom of the lake and she stood, half floating half wading at her mate's side, encouraging him to chase her and enjoy the watery wonderland.

"It's so refreshing isn't it?" She chuffed and began to push off the bottom, swimming in wide circles around the white furred male, her energy and smile never fading. "I love swimming. There used to be a little pond back at home, it was more like a cattle basin, but I used to swim in there with my brothers all the time when I was little." She chuckled, reminiscing back to her childhood. "What about you, hon? What kind of things did you do as a pup for fun?" She yipped and continued to splash around and swim happily around, her soaked fur sleek and shiny in the clear water. It wasn't often that she asked him about his life before the Vale. He seemed reluctant to talk about it. But she yearned to know more.

POSTED: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Sineria smiled at his mate when she mentioned her childhood, but then she asked about his which caused him to pause. He flashed back to his childhood where his parents were still alive, and how they influenced him. They were overprotective, which had a negative effect on him overall, and he’s been afraid to try too many things because of that. Though there was the rare occasion where he would actually become genuinely excited with his parents, so he focused on those.

"W-Well... I w-was a curious pup, s-so I mostly well... poked around n-new places, t-took things back to m-my parents that were c-complete mysteries t-to me, a-and one time even s-started poking a-around a small anthill," Sineria explained then asked,"W-Well... those c-count right?" Sineria's parents generally told him to put whatever he found back where he found it, and when he trailed off to do such things they’d pick him up and carry him back over towards them. They were good parents, but certainly not the best considering that they were all just loners, and Sineria had no siblings to play with before they both died. That statement sort of made him question their parenting a bit in hindsight with all the fun he has had with Sedona thus far.

Word count: 233
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

POSTED: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:25 pm

WC: 218

Sedona listened to him speak, treading water easily beside her mate, enjoying the coolness against her body. It seemed that as a pup his parents curbed his curiosity instead of allowing it to flourish. Even though he did get to go out and bring things back to them, she was sure they didn't really approve of his interests in human things. It made sense to the Hawkesond why now even as a full grown adult, though still young, he had such anxieties and reservations about life and trying new things. Sedona was glad she was able to help expose him to the world's mysteries and joys. Without her she did worry how he'd fare.

Smiling she chuckled at his ant hill comment. "Better be careful, those ants can really put up a fight y'know." She teased him gently. "I sense weren't able to get out as much as you wanted to though." Sedona commented, nuzzling his neck and licking a drip of water from his muzzle. ...If you don't mind my asking... When did your parents...Pass on?" She had never really asked him much about his parents before. He always seemed reluctant to talk about himself, but the cowgirl was eager to know more. He was her mate, didn't that mean they could share anything with one another?

POSTED: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Sineria nodded when she suggested that he didn’t get out much, but then she asked something that sent a bad chill down his spine. A few bad memories rekindled in his mind when she said this and he bit his lip a little bit. "T-They... died fending off a bear... when I was about a year and a half old. I just.... r-ran... I was so afraid because... they t-told me how the w-world was so scary... they w-wanted to protect me... but they n-never let me d-do much," He then closed his eyes and a small whine came out of his mouth as he added,"S-Sometimes I-I can still hear their s-screams...."

Sineria then shook his head and looked to Sedona and said,"I-It was a d-dark t-time for me... I’m s-still not s-sure h-how I entirely recovered.... b-but I found P-Posey soon afterwards, bless her s-soul. If not for her I’d p-probably be d-dead right a-about now." Sineria let out one last sigh as he treaded water alongside his mate, and although he was scarred by that experience it seemed to be nothing more than a distant memory now. He understood why Sedona asked about it, she was curious and nothing more so no harm done, but those memories still haunted him to this day it felt like. Sometimes Sineria just wanted to forget about it all, whereas before he wanted to be able to go back in time and prevent that from happening at all.

Word count: 279
YOU WILL GET CRABS!

P.S. Avatar by Westy

Sin/Dragonman
Luperci Mate to Sedona

Dead Topics