[M] Grilled placenta and onions

Briarblack

POSTED: Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
The Magnificent

The new goat lived through its birth and John learned a new meaning to the phrase 'traumatic entrance'. He could have happily lived the rest of his life without witnessing a kid coming out the back of that goat. Thinking about it gave him the heebie jeebies and he shoved it from his mind, shaking his body as though he could physically rid himself of it.

The lupus padded about, sniffing around his new 'home' with a kind of half-bored interest. When you'd smelled one place, you'd smelled them all really. At least within the clan's center it didn't smell so much like piss, although the idea of painting skulls was an intriguing one.

He was itchy though, the dust from being on the road meant that he needed a good wash. But, unlike most sensible coyotes, John elected to rub his body against a tree than go and take a dip in the river. It was cold out, fuck that, his nads would shrivel to grapes.

When scratching against a tree wasn't good enough, John considered his options and then began to gnaw on his ass, oblivious to the world around him.

| [wc — --] template by hilli
Inferni
Tirones
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 1:20 pm

how pure, how sweet the love beneath it

Distracted would've been a blunt and simple way to frame her time within territory borders, often now holing herself up in the caverns and turning via candlelight over old page-gifts and staring with earnest to discern their meanings. Briarblack could start to recognize the letters now - and while her fingers shook while gripping a quill, she had taken to trying to replicate them with her left hand in clumsy and scratching, wobbling strokes. It was a far cry from the scrawl across the pages already, but with each repetition, the motions got easier, more trained, as with other such craft.

But fresh air was a must, and she supposed she couldn't spend all of her time inside.

The sunlight burned her eyes as she trotted along on all fours, blinking away at the ache and strain it so caused, before she caught sight of a familiar face - Redtooth?

There was a sound of recognition that more or less squeaked from the groggy Briarblack, having spent too many hours studying dim-lit pages. She squinted a little against the light, and promptly beelined for the gawky clanmate for some much needed socialization, but he seemed off somehow. Something smelled different, something looked different, but she couldn't place what. Without thinking, she promptly crowded Not-Redtooth's space for a whiff, hackles prickled a little and legs stiff, before she crept back a few steps with a perplexed expression.

"You're not Redtooth?" she stated quite intelligently, and rather flatly.

Redtooth, somewhere in the distance: New Phone, Who Dis | [wc — ---] template by hilli
Inferni
Sanitas
Despi

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Johnathan Winthrop

Ahh yeah, that hit the spot. He was completely engrossed in his posterior preoccupations and therefore missed the brown beauty making a bee-line towards him. Showing off John's vast amounts of observatory skills he didn't notice her until she was literally almost upon him, so captivated he was with chewing his ass.

Then there was someone all up in his business and he was leaping backwards, startled and letting out a yap of surprise,

"Woahh woahh, woman. Personal space here." Hmmmm, yes please. His tongue lolled out,

"Naw, I ain't Andrew. I'm Johnathan, his brother." Although if this female were so glad to see his brother, was that sly bastard giving the high hard one to more than just his wife. Damn. Well shit, Andy could go and bone his wife more, John wanted this one.

"And who're you, when you ain't jamming your nose all up a guy's ass??" He grinned, to show no hard feelings. He hadn't had anyone shove their nose near him lately, ass or balls or otherwise.

His neck stretched out to tentatively take a sniff of her own personal scent, if she were gonna bite him then well, kinky, he liked that shit too.

What despicable lies you hide
Last edited by Johnathan Winthrop on Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inferni
Tirones
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

With the lack of familiarity, and even moreso his candid responses and sly features, Briarblack reeled back prior pleasantries to a more hesitant and stiff approach, a bushy comb of hair along her spine standing on end once this foreign brother returned her sniff, and that rigid tail dropped a little as pale blue eyes looked the coppery twin over with blatant skepticism.

"I didn't know Redtooth-- Andrew--" no, Andrew sounded wrong. Redtooth was Redtooth. "Redtooth. I didn't know he had a brother."

There was a strained and tenuous air to that voice, like the twang on a tight-drawn string, and dark lips were pulled into a thin line, refined little ears folding back somewhat. Such gestures were paired with a scathing sort of side-eye; this Johnathan was too relaxed for his own good, and uptight anxiety resulted in the blocking of her shoulders as she remained stock-still and uncertain.

"I'm Briarblack," she finally replied after a beat. Guarded. Waiting, though she wasn't sure what for. "When did you uh, come here? To Inferni, I mean."

ooc stuff here | [wc — ---] template by hilli
Inferni
Sanitas
Despi

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Johnathan Winthrop

If he were anymore laid back, he'd be on the ground and it showed in how little he truly did respond to her close, judging presence. Tongue lolling genially and ears half cocked back in a relaxed pose, he was the epitome of 'chill'. Really, if he had been chill with that big-ass motherfucker at the bar that was shouting and challenging people to darts then he could deal with one little lady.

"Oh yeah - there's another brother too. We're triplets. Our moma was just thrilled when us three popped out, she wanted girls." He laughed, and managed to squash the prickle of icy hurt in his chest. May she rest.

As he was good at suppressing any type of adult behaviors, he scratched at the back of his ear rather than facing up to anything that might be considered responsible.

"Feel free to take another sniff if you're not quite sure we're related. Andy's old girlfriend used to get us confused all the time, said we smelled too much alike." Quite suddenly he wondered if she had ever licked a guys balls, now wasn't that a nice thought.

"Briarblack... nice name." He rolled her name across his tongue, tasting it. Finding it divine.

"Just yesterday, actually.. I'm a newbie to this clan." Maybe she'd agree to give him a little tour.

What despicable lies you hide
Inferni
Tirones
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Slowly, like lethargy to the ill, Briarblack had relaxed, tick by tick - Johnathan was just a little easier with his speech, a little more loose than the gawkier Redtooth, but otherwise, just as harmless. Once invited, she did crane in again, hovering near his shoulders with a knit brow and perplexed look as she tried to pull apart the similarities to ensure she didn't have issue with mistaken identity again in the future - however, it was difficult. John, though, was more acrid, more herbal - Briarblack could recognize it, and reeled a little. Clover, naturally, was opposed to substance, and the dark Moineau was more than reluctant to bring that irritable demeanor down on her own head again.

"I see," she replied, less curt now, the bitter thread stringing her words dissolving to something more mellow. "Redtooth's shown you around, I take it? Or Vicira?"

Surely someone had shown him the ropes already, right? It's not as though they weren't difficult to grasp. After another beat, she shrank back to sit, blue eyes studying this clone with less vitrol. "Y'know, my brother and I look nothing alike - so the three of you are just... Duplicates? Doesn't that get confusing?"

There were a few differences, Johnathan was slightly more filled out, less leggy and pointed, perhaps, that set him apart from his sibling, but at a distance, how was she to know?

ooc stuff here | [wc — ---] template by hilli
Inferni
Sanitas
Despi

Inferni