[M] Waltz #1

Helena -- Hella backdated to Mid-January, 2017

POSTED: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:10 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

I'm going home
I wish I'd never seen your face

The winter this far north was something Redtooth supposed he would get used to in time, and yet, after spending a few weeks living among the coyote clan, he found himself no less acclimated to the bitter cold. The snow was the hardest to get used to. It snowed in Homestead during the height of winter, but it was nothing like this. There were some days where the snow would pile all the way up to the windowsill of Redtooth's first story room of the D'Neville Mansion. On days like this, Redtooth stayed inside -- venturing out only when absolutely necessary.

During times like these, Redtooth wondered if his flight from Homestead had been the best idea. Perhaps not, but he was still too much of a wounded animal to think of going back.

Night fell over Infeni, and with it, so did the temperature. In the corner of his room was a small wood-burning stove that Redtooth stoked for warmth from time to time. He wrapped himself in all of his available blankets. Then, and only then, did Redtooth feel warm enough.

Lying on his side in his little blanket cocoon, Redtooth basked in the dull ember glow of the stove until his eyes felt tired. His eyelids grew heavy and they soon drooped shut. Apart from the faint crackle of flame in his makeshift fireplace, the night was so quiet. So calm. Though, that was likely to change any moment now.

OOC drivel goes here.
We are what we are. Get in the goddamn car.
Inferni
Mercatura
Ryan
Luperci Woodcutter Mate to Vicira Tears

POSTED: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi
With the lights out, it's less dangerous

The ground needed to stop moving, as in right now. The Lykoi woman stumbled, putting out a palm against the wall to steady herself. She snickered to herself and continued on her journey of finding her way about the mansion. With the fire of drink flowing through her veins she did not feel the invasion of the chill night air, she burned beneath her pelt of mahogany and burgundy.

The paw-steps against an old wooden floor were softer than they should be for a drunken woman's passing. Long hours before a sober female had wrapped soft furred leathers around her feet so that she would not be so cold when walking around outside, now they muffled her staggering approach.

Was this her room? She thought it was. The fifth one down right? Helena swayed slightly in contemplation. A elegant hand reached out and turned the handle and she stumbled into the room, blinking in the low light. There was heat from a stove that was burning and she leaned backwards. Was this her room?

"Speech". Thinking.

Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: Ooc

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Arbiter
Jace
Luperci Conserje Mate to Calla and Till

POSTED: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm going home

He didn't notice the faint footfalls in the hall signaling Helena's approach, so when the door to Redtooth's room opened unexpectedly in the middle of the night, Redtooth jolted awake. His eyes opened wide and he flailed like a floundering idiot. Arms and legs thrashed and he unintentionally shed his blanket in the process. It settled in a loose pile a few feet away. However, when Redtooth noticed it was Helena standing in his doorway, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ah shit Frechie," Redtooth spoke with heavy breath. "You done gave me a right scare." It wasn't some intruder in the night, but a familiar woman. An incredibly attractive -- and incredibly drunk -- woman. He could smell it on her breath from across the room, the heavy scent of alcohol. Obviously, she was having a good time.

And what the hell was Redtooth doing? Sitting at home, being nothing but a God damn square. Fuck that. No one was gonna have any fun without Redtooth around to enjoy it too.

He got up, or rather, sat up. "Drinkin' without me Helena?" Redtooth shook his head with mock disappointment. "So, where's the party?" He smiled and hoped to the great whatever in the sky that she didn't blow through her entire stash herself.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Mercatura
Ryan

POSTED: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Helena Troy Lykoi
With the lights out, it's less dangerous

The sight of Redtooth flailing around in a graceless imitation of an upturned beetle filled her with mirth and the woman laughed a trilling chuckle at his misfortune. She shut the door behind her, leaning back against the wood to get back her balance. The satchel she carried bumped against her thigh.

"Well, et is not 'ard to scare you." Her eyes were dancing, the smile lightning up her face. She wobbled her way over to his bed and sat down at the end heavily. The bottles in her satchel clinked together lightly. Her smile widened,

"Oui, 'aving fun all on my own. She had talked Maddox out of some moonshine and drank away the day it appeared, since it was now nighttime.

With a graceful flourish she produced a bottle from her bag, "Zhe party is 'ere now." She handed it over before Redtooth could grab it from her paws.

"Speech". Thinking.

Word Count: [730] Form: Optime Date: Ooc -

Table by Kitty

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Arbiter
Jace

POSTED: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm going home

Redtooth's eyes immediately fell upon the small glass bottle Helena procured from her satchel. The glass caught the fire's light and glowed like some ethereal beacon. Redtooth, dazed and tired, was mesmerized by the movement. He reached out mindlessly, taking the bottle from Helena's outstretched paw without any thought. It was what he supposed to do, he felt. Its contents swirled and rippled as he took a seat beside Helena on the fur he used as a bed.

He smiled and said, "Fuckin' right," before tipping the bottle back and taking a hard and nasty swig. It was like drinking fire -- perhaps even worse. Redtooth was immediately reminded of the moonshine his brother John often brought home. It tasted just as terrible. Redtooth winced and his whole face contorted with disgust. He nearly wretched it all back up again.

"Jesus..." he muttered, looking to Helena as he spoke. No wonder she was so sloshed. Shit was strong enough to put hair on his chest (well, more). "You ain't playin' 'round." He had a lot of catching up to do if he wanted to join Helena in her stupor. Once again, he raised the bottle and took three big gulps. Enough to feel; fast.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Mercatura
Ryan

POSTED: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:59 am

Fire burned and burned and burned, inside of her deep where those things burned. She watched him with greedy eyes as he took long swallows and snorted mockingly as he almost puked back up her offering, such a gracious creature Redtooth was. She marveled at his complete lack of manners before deciding it was hilarious after all and laughing again, loudly; The delicate sound rang sweetly in the room.

Toxic levels of inebriation and good decision making did not exactly go hand in hand, in fact they tended to run at high speed away from each other. What was a good decision anyway, if she did not regret a thing that she did then didn't that make it a good decision? These were the important questions! The fae woman grimaced at herself, sticking out her tongue at him briefly, before bending down to untie the leather laces that held the pelts to her feet, throwing out a teasing,

"I only play for zhe fun of et." She sighed in relief and wiggled her toes as finally, finally the knots came undone and those pesky pelts fell away. He was apparently trying to catch up on hours of drinking in just a few short minutes. Helena could guess how that was going to go and deliberated on vacating the bed just in case he did throw up on her.

Half lidded eyes lingered on his face, he wasn't a bad looking sort really. It was a wicked smile as she wondered what he would do if she leaned forwards and licked his neck, it was so close, she could totally do it. she pondered over her controversial thought and rather forgot that she was simply staring at his neck, like some kind of vampire after her next blood rush.

| [wc — 297] template by hilli
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Arbiter
Jace

POSTED: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:42 pm

I'm going home

It wasn't long before Redtooth began to feel a bit heady. His throat burned and he felt as if he had just set his stomach on fire, but it was some primo shit and he had no ragrets (not even a goddamn letter). He nodded sheepishly, and when Helena opened her mouth to speak, the hair on Redtooth's back stood on end. That accent. Dear God, that accent. It was like her words were laced with honey or gold. Each syllable sweetly gilded. He didn't know why, but it drove him absolutely nuts.

He turned to find her staring at his neck. For a brief moment, Redtooth was confused. This beautiful woman was on his pile of furs, drunk, and giving him obvious bedroom eyes. Redtooth didn't know if it was the ever creeping buzz or his own bravado, but he felt strangely confident.

Kiss her Fuckface.

So, he did. Redtooth slowly leaned in and drew his hand along Helena's cheek. The other found her thigh. Open mouthed, Redtooth pulled her into a clutch of teeth and tongue and whispered, "Say somethin' in foreign." He wanted her to speak. He needed to hear that voice.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Mercatura
Ryan

Inferni