Re: When the world don't orbit around you, ain't it fun

SNOWBALL FIGHTTT | "High" noon of January 2nd

POSTED: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:15 pm

Magpie saw the girl creep across the lines, but she did nothing. Why would she? It was just a girl, and this seemed to be meant to be amusing for those with light hearts and not old, sad ones, like her. So she let her creep by, let her go about her business, pretended she saw nothing and did nothing and had no reason at all to think about this girl who had clearly breached their perimeter. She just kept making snowballs, piling them for Rialu's use, the witch's own armorer.

The the stink came, and she let out a plaintive, Gross... as she rose from the snow, letting it fall from her doggish fluff. It seemed this caused them to lose, if only a for a moment. Then Rialu sent snowball after snowball at Virue, and Magpie watched, no longer making more. This whole thing centered around a creature made of snow, one that the older Luperci reached out to take the head off of. Kill it? It wasn't alive; they couldn't kill it.

You can just make a new one, can't you? wondered Magpie, who wasn't able to truly blend her mind into the illusion they had concocted amongst the rest of them.

[wc: 211]
Inferni Membership: 6 MonthsInferni Membership: 1 Year
Avatar © Lin. Signature Doodle © Songbird.
Inferni
Civilis
Kiki
Luperci
all that glitters

POSTED: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

The young de le Poer's head moved up over to her sister, watching as one hand covered her face to what had just happened. What was wrong with what she had done? It wasn't like she was hurting anyone, and it wasn't like she wasn't doing what she wasn't supposed to. In their game, Virue was the leader and she was the one under him right? In that sort of sense, wouldn't that mean she was supposed to do what he asked of her, even if that meant peeing on their enemy? Ears pulled back as she uttered a small snort, "I didn't do anything wrong. He told me to do it."

There seemed to be a pause in their fight, letting them all regain themselves from this little.. event.. It didn't take long for the king and the witch to reclaim their roles, getting back into their respective roles. Dahlia was quick to return to her, emitting a low growl in defiance to Railu's words. The robed girl, while disappointed by her sister's actions, did not want to completely ruin her fun. This was a talk they would be having once they were all done having their fun.

Eyes from both the siblings seemed to shift over to Magpie as she broke her own role, or rather wasn't much into it from the beginning. She had only just jumped in because there were others already doing so. She wasn't.. as interested as the rest of them were. The younger sibling couldn't help but give a small growl in frustration. Yeah she had done something a bit disgusting, but the one darker than her wasn't even trying, "You're not doing it right. It's all a game. If we lose her then we lose the game. You're supposed to be helping the witch win."

The older sibling gave a small pause. Her sister seemed to shift as the days went on. She couldn't recall seeing the girl so.. annoyed by something before.. Wait until they gotten more into hunting where not every chase would come with a catch. Perhaps this was just because of Magpie's actions and nothing more.

+300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Inferni
Civilis
Salena
Luperci Spiritualist Chaos Star

Dead Topics