[M] I've got a bone to pick with you

POSTED: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:23 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

[180]

It was late. Stars shone coldly overhead, and a frosty wind blew flurries over the open meadow as a tall shape crept stealthily through a makeshift village of tents. Shadowy in the dark, it nonetheless stood out against the snow — and so stopped from time to time, leaning against hide stretched over wood frames, breathing, listening.

When the world seemed silent, she stalked onward, her sights set on a larger tent near the dark mouth of the caverns. The fur over the door had been smeared with red dye. She flipped it open and crept inside.

Where was it? Vicira scanned the tent for her belongings: some bedding, chew toys for the growing pups, a trinket or two. And there — there was an unsubtle lump under a saddle blanket rolled in one of the tent’s corners. She smirked and reached for it, tucking it under her arm and heading for the entrance of the tent.

A shadow stood there, waiting for her. Vicira yelped and dropped the blanket; it unrolled.

An anatomically-correct birdhouse landed on the hard earth.
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks Mate to Redtooth Level III Rex Chaos Star oderint dum metuant
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

Hold me closer
Tony Danza

It was dark in the tent, but Redtooth could see the shadowy form of his mate digging through their belongings. She arrived first and the race was lost before it even began. He knew what she was looking for -- they both sought the same prize. The Dickhouse. The incredibly sentimental symbol of he and Vicira's undying love (and the perfect fucking item for the scavenger hunt).

He couldn't just let her have it. Redtooth was far too competitive for that. I mean, he totally couldn't just let HIS MATE claim it for her team, could he? Where was the fun in that? So he watched and waited for his opportunity to snatch the birdhouse from his mate, or at least make some sort of bargain for the giant wooden phallus if he was unsuccessful.

Just like that, his opportunity came. She turned and the Dickhouse fell to the floor. His reaction was delayed, and he met Vicira's eyes with his own surprised and wide eyed expression before diving for the birdhouse all spread-eagle like, like some sort of Olympic swimmer. Redtooth hit the ground hard and it knocked the wind from his chest.

"Oof!"

He pulled the Dickhouse in close to his chest with both arms and he cradled that thing tightly like it was his Boone or Merari. He drew his legs in tight and went full on fetal around the thing. Nah, Vici wasn't gonna win this game.

OOC drivel goes here.
We are what we are. Get in the goddamn car.
Inferni
Magister
Ryan
Luperci Woodcutter Mate to Vicira Tears I HAVE A BIG HEAD AND LITTLE ARMS

POSTED: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:27 am

[220]

She should have known. No, she had known — known the second the list of riddles was unveiled that her mind and Redtooth’s would leap to the same deep, dank gutter. They were a married couple on the same page, after all.

No, she should have known that he would be hot on her heels despite her horseback advantage. Casually as she had announced to the other scavengers that she needed to return home for a couple days to oversee things — because in the background of it all was the construction, the needs of her children, the running of the clan — it still must have tipped him off. The seconds were precious.

And now he was here, and his stupid face gaped at her before he flung himself to the ground and reached for the thing. Vicira jumped back so he wouldn’t hit her and watched him curl up around the precious object, cradling it against his gut.

She stood there, watching him in silence for a couple of seconds, then narrowed her eyes.

“Okay.” She took a breath. “Okay, good strategy, but how you gonna get back to the bar like that?” She reached out with a foot and poked him in a few different places, hoping to find a sensitive or ticklish spot. “Give it up, babe.”
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks Mate to Redtooth Level III Rex Chaos Star oderint dum metuant
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Hold me closer
Tony Danza

Despite the wild success of his dive, Redtooth quickly found himself out of ideas. Sure, he could grip the birdhouse with everything he had; he could be a stone wall for all it mattered -- but how the hell was he going to get it out of this tent. Vicira, as always, had a point. She often had a knack for pointing out the holes in Redtooth's half-baked plans. He cursed to himself under his breath and tried to concoct a scheme on the fly.

True to form, Redtooth feigned confidence. Even though he had no idea what he was doing, he couldn't let Vicira know that. That would be letting her win, and as competitive as Redtooth was (especially when it came to stupid games like this), that was something he simply could not do. "Baby. Baby, look. I can roll," he explained. "I'll roll all the way to that goddam bar if I have to." Of course, he immediately tried to roll over toward the tent's open flap, but he simply flopped gracelessly over on his side.

Otherwise, Redtooth thought maybe he could crawl out on his stomach like some sort of slug, but Vici was already working her magic on him. She knew him too well and knew exactly where to sabotage his efforts. There was spot on his side, right above the hip where the flesh went soft -- one quick jab there, Redtooth's entire body went spazoid. His muscles locked up, his legs straightened out, and his grip over the birdhouse went slack.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Magister
Ryan

POSTED: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

[148]

Redtooth announced his brilliant plan: he would roll. All the way to the bar. She smirked and opened her mouth, about to ask how he planned to roll up the mountains, but then her mate flopped over like a fish toward the tent flap.

She jabbed at the indentation above his hip, and he squirmed. She saw her chance and went for it, flinging herself down to grab the birdhouse.

Fortunately, she was able to easily get her hands on the wood — but less fortunately, she had a harder time getting back to her feet. She lost her balance, accidentally kneed Redtooth near the ribs, and tried to leap back up like the graceful predator she was before he recovered and grabbed her, wrestled her down. She knew she was ripe for the taking.

She felt him reaching and squealed desperately, very much unlike an Aquila of Inferni.
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Hold me closer
Tony Danza

She made a pass at the birdhouse, but Vicira stumbled.

A knee to the rib; pain incarnate. Redtooth was getting far more battered and bruised in this little lovers quarrel than he had ever imagined. This was only supposed to be a fun, interpack game, not some crazy pseudo-violent shitshow. But, Redtooth was not ready to forfeit victory just yet. His mate would have to pry this giant wooden pecker from his cold, lifeless hands.

It's the little things that make a healthy relationship.

He mustered all the strength he could to wrestle Vicira to the dusty floor of their tent. Redtooth found himself on top of her and straddling her waist, albeit in a somewhat compromising position should she chose to fight back. Both hands were locked around the birdhouse's shaft. He grinned and basked in the brief glory of this seeming victory as she squirmed and squealed beneath him. "Looks like I gotchu right where I want you babe," he teased. "Looks like I win."

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Magister
Ryan

POSTED: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:58 pm

[304]

She hadn't expected him to be so strong -- though she shouldn't have been surprised, since one of her hobbies was watching the muscle shift under his ruddy fur when he worked. Vicira fought against him, but he had the advantage in upper body strength and, once he pinned her down, straddled her with the birdhouse grasped triumphantly in his hands. He grinned down at her.

"I'll demote you," she hissed, still struggling but more for show than anything, "I'll divorce you." Then she finally went limp.

But her eyes stared angrily at her stolen prize, and it was obvious that Vicira considered this just another temporary stalemate rather than defeat. He would get back up -- and then what? She'd sweep his legs out from under him or something equally showy then run off with the birdhouse -- and if she got on horseback, then the game was over. By the time he could shift to catch up with a speedy horse, her head start would be secured.

Vicira contemplated all this, then sighed and laid her head back against the ground. She flashed him a look she hoped was as much sultry as it was pouty, and let her hands drop against the ground (from where they'd been scratching and squeezing in an attempt to jerk the birdhouse back) near her head.

She spoke dramatically, huskily. "Go on, have your fun, leave me here."

She would've reached out to touch him or wiggle her hips, but that felt like a little too much of a dirty trick. She would get both of Redtooth's birdhouses with the womanly seduction of her gaze alone.

This would have been easier if her expression wasn't equal parts dark and erotic, and like she was about to break out into laughter.
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Hold me closer
Tony Danza

When Vicira fought, she often fought dirty. Redtooth was prepared to some extent for his mate's final assault. He knew Vicira like no other and was ready for whatever she had to throw at him. Unfortunately, she too knew Redtooth incredibly well, and could hit all the right buttons with little effort. Sure, she could threaten demotion. Hell, she could threaten divorce. He just rolled his eyes. Redtooth knew it was all talk; he could see it in her expression. But what he couldn't possibly prepare for was that face.

That goddamn face.

She knew what she was doing, going all coy and giving him those bedroom eyes. It was Redtooth's biggest weakness -- his kryptonite. With every word, she pulled him further into her spiders web, leaving him distracted and dumb. He even briefly toyed with the idea of letting her have the birdhouse if that meant he could get some action, but he ultimately decided against it. He still wanted the birdhouse, but he wanted Vicira too.

Maybe the birdhouse could wait? Like, he could set it aside and they could just rock paper scissors over it after going to town on each other. "You know I can't do that Vici," Redtooth teased. He leaned over her and grinned. "Not when you're makin' the face." He cast the birdhouse aside, closed his eyes and leaned in for that smooch yo.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Magister
Ryan

POSTED: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:06 pm

[290]

Well, that was a little easier than she'd expected. Vicira wasn't sure whether to feel devilishly pleased or a little disappoined.

Redtooth grinned and leaned down, and she reached up to splay her fingers over his cream-furred chest. She smiled through dark lashes and kissed him back when his muzzle brushed against hers, enjoying at least a moment of tender passion with her mate even though her ears flicked at the thump of the birdhouse landing on the ground near her.

"Some things are more important in life," Vicira said, and as one hand reached up to intertwine in his dark hair, the other reached around beside her so she would have a better idea of the wooden phallus' position relative to her. "Like giving your wife what she wan--"

"Oh hey Daddy?"

Vicira's ears laid back and her eyes stared into Redtooth's with sheer terror.

A sleepy-eyed puppy bumbled into the tent and yawned, licking her chops, then opened her blue eyes to stare at her parents' compromising position. Vicira sat bolt upright, smacking her head against Redtooth's on accident -- her priority being shielding her daughter in case hubby's willingness to go along with Vici's ruse was... obvious.

Luckily they hadn't gotten that far, and they were more or less embracing with Redtooth straddling Vicira's legs, and she started to sigh with relief --

"Uh." Merari squinted an eye. She was a little grossed out by the display of affection going on in front of her, but there was thankfully a distraction from that, and her attention flashed to it now. "What's that is that a new toy--"

Vicira shoved him toward the birdhouse. "REDTOOTH, GRAB IT GO!"
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Posing as hardcore
Either/Or

There was no greater boner killer, in Redtooth's most humble opinion, than the word "daddy." It just -- it really wasn't what he wanted to here. Especially not now, and super especially, not from his sweet, innocent little girl Merari. As soon as he heard her voice, Redtooth wrenched himself from Vicira's embrace with eyes wide and paniced like he just got his hand caught in the cookie jar (more or less). Then, with a thunk, Vici's head connected with his.

"Ow!" he cried. His hand found his head and he rubbed where he was struck.

Oh god, if she came in just a few minutes later... Nope. NOPE. NO THANKS. Redtooth was not going to think of that.

Immediately, Redtooth jumped into dad mode. Priority number one: protect perfect daughter's innocence. Merari zeroed in on the birdhouse, but before her interest could linger, Redtooth swooped over the birdhouse like missile guided only by paternal instinct and fear of giving Merari the sex talk. He took it in his hands and held it over himself, hiding his arousal -- yet, given the shape of the birdhouse, it really didn't help much.

"U-uh," Redtooth stammered. "Gotta go Rari." There was no way he could logically explain this to his daughter, so why even try. With that, Redtooth bolted out the tent with both dongs on display.

OOC drivel goes here.
Inferni
Magister
Ryan

Dead Topics