New Life, New Soul

[AW]

POSTED: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Aliyah felt a sense of happiness as she took a deep breath. She was a member of Inferni now, but a Tirone. She wondered if she would make any friends around here, and maybe some enemies. Aliyah sniffed the air, making sure there was nothing suspicious, but she stayed calm and content. Today was a great day for her, as she was no longer having to deal with the pains of losing her parents, but instead she got to deal with something she wanted. Aliyah wanted to start her first day as an Inferni member by making some friends around here, so she looked around, hoping not to end up disturbing other wolves or treading on their paws. Aliyah took a few paw steps on the new ground she was now used to, and as she looked around, she decided to chase her tail a bit, but stopped after she realized she was only making herself bored and only overreacting. Everyone had experienced this before. Every new member of Inferni had to have experienced this same feeling of happiness, acting like Aliyah right now, but she knew if Vicira came around, Aliyah would have to show immediate respect and act proper, especially if a high rank came. "Finally, fresher air and fresher scents!"Aliyah exclaimed, inhaling the smells of coyote and wolf all together, and when Aliyah smelled some bobcat and finch scent, she could tell that it was definitely Kinko and Max as usual, always behind her.
Huge thanks to Zoingishly for the avatar!

Hello! I'm Aliyah. I'm a crazy wolfaboo and serval addict. I'm quite active and enjoy roleplaying, as it really helps me to train my brain and get more imaginative skills.

"An eye for an eye, wouldn't you say...?"-ALIYAH
Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Ooc: Hello there

________

Today Dalia decided to do something that she had never done before within the pack, socialize willingly. The only times that she had talked with anyone was when they crossed her path. Hunting for her has been frustrating as of late due to the destruction of her bow, and she needed to take her mind off of that. So she wandered around in her optime form and looked around to spark a conversation with someone. However she hadn’t a clue how to talk to people in a genuinely welcoming manner, so she just waited where she was.

Moments later she picked up a few interesting scents among the ones she would suspect by the usual folks here, and she spotted a fellow pack member with a bird and cat. To this she cocked her head to the side, not of the bird, but of the bobcat. So she walked up to this pack member curiously and she leaned down to the coyote and said with a bright smile on her face,"Hiya there! I’m Dalia, what’s your name there?" This was a good start for her, and then she looked to the bobcat and bird then asked,"So....who are you?"

Word count: 204

She’s an odd gal with an itchy trigger finger.
Inferni
Sanitas
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Huntsman

POSTED: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Aliyah seemed surprised that someone had actually offered to talk to her. She looked up at Dalia and managed to introduce herself. "My name's Aliyah, and these are my friends Kinko and Max."She said, also talking about her pets. "Yeah, I know, my bobcat may look odd, but he's really friendly."Aliyah never knew that Max would ever be talked about before, and he had been feared many times before, and originally adopting Max was thought of as a bad idea to her family. Aliyah was originally going to just rescue Max and return him to the wild, but apparently she had to just keep him, due to how cute he looked, and how interesting he was. "Are you afraid of bobcats?"Aliyah asked with wonder, looking up at Dalia. She had also never really seen Luperci that much before, and also felt bad for not being one. It seemed as if Aliyah was the only wolf that wasn't a Luperci, and was only just a plain coywolf. However, Aliyah also wanted to always be one, maybe she would be trusted more, maybe she would be liked better and would fit in more.
When Aliyah looked at Dalia she always had a sense of wonder. It would be fun getting to know someone too, and Aliyah felt like a complete stranger, but she wasn't really. Aliyah had always wondered if there were other Tirones in Inferni, and then maybe she wouldn't feel like the only one. "Do you have any creatures as your friends?"Aliyah suddenly asked. She was interested by the question she had asked, and maybe she would get to meet them, or have her friends get to meet them. Aliyah always wondered if Max would be accepted as a friend at all, being he would grow up to be a dangerous bobcat one day, but hopefully not. Max was nearly a year old, and would end up being disliked once he grew up. Aliyah shuffled her paws, slightly nervous about what would happen. Another comment about her bobcat? Maybe a warning or a word about not being allowed to even have a bobcat? Aliyah wondered if she belonged back at the Concrete Jungle, where she had lived three years ago, at least. Being she lived so close to Inferni territory, she swore Dalia looked almost familiar. Aliyah hoped that Max would not be recognized as an enemy one day.

Hello! I'm Aliyah. I'm a crazy wolfaboo and serval addict. I'm quite active and enjoy roleplaying, as it really helps me to train my brain and get more imaginative skills.

Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Dalia paused and she sat down and crossed her legs in front of them and she gave Aliyah a puzzled look and said,"Does it look like I'm afraid of bobcats? Also pet? He's a pet? Those things get rather big compared to a pup when they’re older, so I'd call him a bit more than a pet." She then heard the second question and shook her head in response,"I hunt, and most things I find are prey so....no, but....nature is a beautiful thing....most of the time. If I find something that I care about then I may befriend it if it likes me back, so I’m not against it."

Dalia then reaches out a paw and pets Max gently then she smiles at Aliyah and said,"He's cute for now at least, so you care for them well? Ever need to switch forms in order to deal with them? Also do you hunt? Maybe we can set up some snares and work together on a hunt sometime." Dalia then looks to Kinko and said,"Maybe leave your finch friend though, wouldn’t want this one to be mistaken for prey with all of the food shortage and what not."

She then looked back to Aliyah and said,"I haven’t seen you....scratch that, I haven’t seen much of anyone who isn’t related to Vicira yet....kind of hope that I have because of one in particular. Long story short stay away from one person in particular, his name is Boone and he’s got a short temper, mischievous mind, and he’s the reason that Vicira allowed him to break my bow for something that I didn’t do. I swear, I hope that the kid is going to do something that he’s going to regret, so he’ll learn a thing or two about limitations."

Word count: 324

Inferni
Sanitas
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Huntsman

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Aliyah nodded, and she thought Dalia's comment about Boone was rather funny. "I wouldn't exactly say Max is a pet, more like a companion or friend."She explained, smiling at Max. "Kinko also makes good use sometimes when I have to search for stuff. When she finds something she usually chirps, and she and Max help each other."Aliyah instantly thought about Dalia's question about her switching forms to deal with her friends. "No."She answered. "I'm not a Luperci sadly."Aliyah began thinking about how different she was for not being a Luperci. She felt like she was missing out on all the fun, and other things Lupercis did.

Aliyah did know for a fact that she had seen two Lupercis already. One was the Aquila, Vicira, and now this one was Dalia. "I do enjoy hunting though!"She said happily. "Back before I joined Inferni, I used to be taught to hunt by my father, and when I became a lone wolf, I used to bring Kinko and Max along. Kinko would alert Max and I when there was food, and then the hunt began. I allowed Max to have his share too."Aliyah smiled as she remembered the thought. It seemed as if she was making good friends quickly already. Then, she remembered about Dalia's comment on Kinko, and how she would end up getting confused with prey sometimes. Maybe there was a pack that allowed birds? Aliyah never knew, and so she probably decided on keeping both of her friends. "I take care of both of them really well."She said. "I gather food for them, I hunt for them, I play with Max, and sometimes I like to search for Kinko during a game of hide-and-seek. Max is really good at it, even though he cheats."

Aliyah began wondering if maybe she and Dalia could hunt sometime too, and maybe Aliyah could try out using snares, but what if she had to be a Luperci in order to do that stuff?

Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Dalia paused when she mentioned being non-luperci and her eyes grew wide. "Wait non-luperci? What does that mean? You can’t shift? I was never told about this at all, so uh....can you go into detail?" Dalia looked to the bird and bobcat after Aliyah's comments on what they do for her and she nodded,"I see, so teamwork works then, but what if one of them falls ill? I know it’s not a fun thing to think about, but if you rely on something too much then it comes back to bite your tail pretty hard. If you want I could show you some tricks with tracking, so when push comes to shove you aren’t clueless. No offense to you or Kinko here, but she’s the only thing doing anything different besides you and Max."

Dalia then paused to think and she got an idea,"Oh, I have an idea of how the two of us can hunt together!" Dalia said then she took out her retractable claws and began drawing in the dirt. "Okay, so I hunt mainly by setting a bunch of snares and I hide up in a tree you hear? So maybe scare something small like some rabbits and chase them towards that area. Once that happens all we need to do is keep them in the area until they get caught in the snares an the rest is easy." While Dalia explained this she used her claw to draw out what her plan was then she looked back up at Aliyah and smiled.

"After that we can split things up, or whatever you want. I have to eat last anyways until something happens in the future that dictates otherwise. Hell, maybe we'll catch something interesting out there." Dalia exclaimed and her tail wagged with excitement and anticipation.

Word count: 311

Inferni
Sanitas
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Huntsman

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Aliyah seemed very hyped up about the idea of hunting with Dalia. The way how she described it seemed very interesting. "Non-luperci means I can't shift, and I can only stay in my wolf form."She explained. "Therefore the only way I can become a Luperci is by being bitten."Aliyah began thinking about if one of her companions, or both of them, got sick. "Is there any rank in Inferni that can cure sickness, along with creatures?"She asked, knowing there had to be one, hopefully. Besides, she always made sure they never got sick by keeping them away from harmful, germy areas. Aliyah began wondering if she was taught tracking skills, then maybe that would come to use if she was appointed a Sciens by Vicira.

Aliyah thought of herself tracking down prey if she had trouble, but she was kind of agitated at the thought of Kinko having to do everything sometimes. "Sure, you can teach me some tracking skills!"She said. "After all, it will come to great use during hunting."Then the thought of the way how Dalia hunted was exciting and a more interesting way than just...searching. "Who knows, maybe we'll even catch some unique creatures!"She yelped, wagging her tail happily. "I have very great skill with running, and I can go for a while before getting exhausted. Maybe I can even corner the target!"

Aliyah wondered if one day she would come to be known as the greatest, and fastest hunter or Sciens in the world of Inferni. The thought of it made her heart beat, but the fact that she was non-Luperci made her feel odd and different. Maybe once she WAS a Luperci, and if she got bitten, then maybe things wouldn't be so bad. What if I do get bitten? Aliyah thought. Then maybe I may be able to do more things around here...

Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Dalia nodded in response to Aliyah's explanation believing that she understood now, and then Dalia heard her question about a medic and Dalia replied,"I....don’t know anyone, I ain’t very social, but the pack has to have one if it’s been around for as long as I heard. Maybe you can ask someone who’s been here longer? But I have been surviving on my own, and I’ve had to patch up more than one wound while I've been out in the wilderness."

Dalia then nodded and she looked to Max and she put her finger on her chin,"Hmmm....Max could probably learn some tracking too, but I'm not very great at teaching a creature new tricks." Dalia then looked back at Aliyah and smiled,"But I know teaching you shouldn’t be hard, unless you don’t know how to use your ears, eyes and nose. If you’re fast like you said then you can definitely corner something nice...except if it’s a cave or a den, trust me on that." Dalia then paused and thought about what Aliyah said about creatures, and she sighed.

"She sounds innocent, and we need food here more than anything else. Will someone even consider what a creature is before considering it prey? Probably, if they’re smart that is." Dalia thought then she looked at Aliyah with a smile on her face and said,"Well I don’t quite have a den here, but I am usually up in a tree somewhere, but when I am watch where you step or you’ll probably get caught in a snare. Between using snares and bows with arrows I'm great at hunting!"

Word count: 290

Inferni
Sanitas
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Huntsman

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Aliyah began thinking about if there were some fellow Infernians that were able to patch up wounds and care for creatures. She felt bad about not being a Luperci, but maybe she would one day. "I'll see if I can find anyone who knows about creatures here."Aliyah said. She looked down at Max, and laughed a bit at Dalia's comment about others who can't use any of their senses. "I'd say anyone can use their senses, sadly except if they're disabled or something."Aliyah commented. "Plus, I'm very wary of anything around me, and I'm quite easy to teach, mostly because I catch on pretty quickly. Anyone would be stupid to corner a cave or a den!"Aliyah began thinking about stupid wolves trying to corner caves and dens and barking at them, probably getting injured in the process. Then, she began thinking about other wolves catching creatures that aren't prey, and considering them as prey.

"Nowadays, most wolves are out of their minds, hunting prey that's not even prey."Aliyah said. "One time a wolf attempted to kill Max, but ended up killing my whole family instead. Scary, he was, with ashen-black fur and strikingly haunting eyes."Aliyah shivered at the memory. "I'm not sure if he's alive or anything."Aliyah suddenly grew an insane thought, probably the most insane thought she could ever come up with. "Maybe if I was bitten by a Luperci around here, I could probably do more things, and maybe be like you!"She said. "Probably no one would do that, unless out of spite."Aliyah suddenly came up with an interesting question. "Anyways, what's being a Luperci like?"She asked. "I've heard of them, just don't know what's it like. Do the bites hurt?"

Aliyah wished she had not asked the question, as she probably knew the answer to her own question quickly.

Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Ooc: Please note that Dalia probably doesn’t know what a Luperci verto is, so she probably doesn’t know about all of the shifting stuff that happens early on.

Dalia paused and agreed with everything that Aliyah had said thus far, but then she paused once she started talking about her family, and then a luperci. "Your family....I couldn’t imagine that, I couldn’t stay at my home so I came out here, and I don’t know much about mine. Really sorry about your family though, I know what it’s like to lose something precious." Dalia said Internally cried at the loss of her bow.

"A luperci bite?" Dalia explained,"I don’t know, but I imagine that you'd probably need a pretty nasty bite in order to be effected. I mean blood must be drawn if that’s how it works, right? Being one I guess it’s neat, there’s three forms that you can just shift by.....you can just shift like it’s instinct. Shifting hurts though, really hurts, but I haven’t shifted for so long that I can’t really recall what it’s like. Anyways there’s this form which is optime, the form exactly like yours which is lupus, and then...secui and that one's weird. Secui looks like a weird cross between a wolf and a bear, but it’s supposed to be part lupus and part optime, you follow me?"

Word count: 249

Inferni
Sanitas
Ben, Sineria, Dragonman
Luperci Huntsman

Dead Topics