Like an eternal eclipse, you shine

For Aliyah

POSTED: Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

Having been captured was not doing any wonders with helping her mother to get back outside of the cave system. She did briefly to gather and take care of some of the new plants that were starting to bloom in the spring weather, but nothing beyond that small bit. At least it was some progress compared to the way she was when her father first abandoned all of them. It brought a smile to the daughter's face to have seen her progress... now all of that was going backwards from her capture.

This day was like other ones, Crucifix asking to look for some herbs while she stayed at home. While Hope would have been better with the task, the darker never turned down a request from her mother. Dahlia was even happy enough to go along with her. The half-sister had since passed her shifting age was now able to walk along with her at her side. It was... a bit strange to see the way in which her hair was styled... thinking so much of Izual's long braid, but she brushed it off. The younger sibling didn't even know of her father.

The robed girl led both of them out to a clearing, eyes moving about the ground as both of them looked. Even though she was a recluse, their mother was still a healer at her core. She couldn't ignore the needs of Inferni even if she wanted to.

It was the younger one that caught the scent. Her head moved up, eyes narrowing as she got her sister's attention, "Faith. I think I can smell blood." The darker one raised her own head, now catching it on the wind too, "You're right. Let's go. Move cautiously." The lighter sibling nodded, the two moving together as they came towards the scent. Had someone been injured?

Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed. +300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Inferni
Civilis
Salena
Luperci Spiritualist Chaos Star

POSTED: Fri May 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Aliyah could sense Infernians talking, and she already knew she had to hurry up and find a source of help before both her and Max ended up passing out from wounds. A pretty bad head wound was inflicted on Aliyah's head from when she fell, and beside her was an even more sadder sight. Max, her bobcat, was limping, blood pooling from a leg wound and a few other wounds. They're not so far away! Aliyah told herself, pushing herself through. I can make it if I just use my strength! Full of determination that help was on the way, Aliyah tried to break into a run, but failed. She only ended up tripping, but she made sure she didn't hurt herself again. Aliyah only knew that both she and Max needed help, but Max was possibly going to die if he didn't get the help he needed.

Aliyah finally came across Faith and the others, panting. Blood began dripping from her head again, and she knew she had damaged it again. "Max really needs help." She explained breathlessly. "He was attacked by Ichabod, Ichabod Bertram, when Max was trying to protect me because I was scared." Aliyah then decided to launch into the part when she had fallen. "And then I fell and hurt my head, but I'll be okay. It's probably not that bad." She knew she needed the help she could get from someone, but it was clear whether she liked it or not, she would be helped, and much to her dismay and annoyance. Aliyah had always thought she was able to handle things by herself, but she knew that sometimes, you couldn't help yourself and do everything, and someone else had to do that for you. Max let out a weak and scared meow, showing his major pain, the pain he was going through. "Ichabod, I don't know about him. He really hates me and I don't think we'll get along so well." Aliyah turned around, hoping no one was spying on her. If Ichabod was, he'd surely be reporting her and Max to Vicira, being he was always on her tail now, bothering her about Max and the fact she had wolf blood in her. "Please, help!" Aliyah begged, trying to help Max stand.
Huge thanks to Zoingishly for the avatar!

Hello! I'm Aliyah. I'm a crazy wolfaboo and serval addict. I'm quite active and enjoy roleplaying, as it really helps me to train my brain and get more imaginative skills.

"An eye for an eye, wouldn't you say...?"-ALIYAH
Inferni
Sciens
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Yet now I'm standing here, my heart so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

It didn't take long for the two sisters to come to the source of the smell. What had at first been believed to be the result of a possible attack from an outside source turned out to be something else entirely. The dark woman moved with her companion, it in a far worse condition. The horrid smell filled both of their noses, though Dahlia didn't seem to be as bothered by it as her older sister was. Perhaps that was just from being so like her mother in many ways.

Blue green eyes focused on the four-legged woman. She claimed Ichabod had done this.. at least he had done the damage to the bobcat. In order to protect her because she was frightened? There had to be more to this story, but the more pressing matter was her begging to get some help. There was no way both of them would be able to limp all the way back to the caverns to be taken care of... better to take care of the major wounds while they were here and then try to move them.

Head shifted over to the sister at her side, she too having her attention on the clan mate before them. Considering past interactions, perhaps this job was better suited for her, "Dahlia, I'm going to go get mama. I need you to stay here and put some pressure on the cat's wounds. It should at least help with the bleeding until we can get back." Her understanding of medical practice was few in between... but good thing their family had a healer for their mother. Some basic information had been passed on even if the darker daughter didn't hold much interest in the art.

While the robed girl took off back in the direction they had come, leaving the lighter on with the injured. There was a small pause before she moved over to the cat. Her eyes moved about the ground below them, gathering a few leaves and grass, brushing off any dirt, and pushed it against the major wound on it's leg, "Don't worry, Faith will be back soon with a healer. Are you going to be ok with your bleeding head? Maybe you should trying doing this too."

+300 words.

Faith de le Poer

Inferni
Civilis
Salena
Luperci Spiritualist Chaos Star

Inferni