[M] I got an empty cup; pour me some more

Vicira - Nazario?

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

IF Corank: Bannerman - wrote:“Maintain scent markings and other visual markers of Inferni's borders”

Johnathan Winthrop

Who's down for peeing on things??!

His head was pounding again and the coywolf groaned as he rolled over, unwanted consciousness spurring him back from the sleep of the dead. There was a clink as his foot bumped into one of the bottles he'd finished. Damn, those mofos from Whorestown knew how to make the good stuff. At least he'd had enough foresight to actually trade for some to bring with him.

His bladder was full though and he knew exactly somewhere that would appreciate some extra yellow streams, and judging from the strength of the scent at the borders when he had arrived, he wasn't the only one doing this.

The dewy ground soon had his legs and belly wet as he waded through shrubbery and grasses. That'd be nice when the temperatures raised further in the day. As it was, it was kind of cold outside, and he couldn't be bothered shifting to optime form and actually walk.

With a relieved sigh, he let go and gave the brush along their borders some well deserved watering.

What despicable lies you hide
The Cartel
El Burro
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 21, 2018 6:22 pm

my heart was flawed, i knew my weakness

He'd never really seen a legitimate, bonified twin before, his only point of reference for the word was when Redtooth had addressed Merari and Boone as such, and they had looked nothing alike. So when his adoptive father-figure's spitting image came along, Nazario was reasonably perplexed, and dedicated a little extra time to trying to memorize differences; of course, it was easier thought of than done.

Their personalities and outward behaviors, though? Undeniably at odds.

So when a swaggering Redtooth-look alike, stinking like liquid courage, wobbled out into the night, the one-eyed del Bosque boy was on him in an instant, trailing a little ways behind quietly on two legs as opposed to the more balanced four. Quiet, he moved now, like a shadow - it was a lesson well-learned from Vicira, and he carried her name for him like a badge: little spy.

His path was well set, out to borders for a little time to empty the tank, so to speak, and Rio, for one, was quite familiar with that act. His pace picked up and he trotted up alongside the absolutely sauced Uncle-of-sorts, and propped against a posted stake, standing sharp out of the ground to join him. A smarmy and youthful look was tossed over this stranger's way.

"You're Da-- Redtooth's brother, right?" Rio piped up, if only to drown out the sound of trickling on damp dirt. "So guess that kinda makes ya like, my uncle or somethin', in a way."

ooc stuff here | [wc — 000] template by hilli
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:19 am

Johnathan Winthrop

Who's down for peeing on things??!

Fuck, did no one in this clan respect some fucking personal space, shit man. This was the kid Red had told him about, the one his wife had adopted, an orphan or something. John pissed harder, trying to get it over and done with because how fucking uncivilized was it to try and talk to a guy who was taking a leak,

"Yeh, you're.. Nazario or sumthin' right?" Pale brows rose up high on his forehead, he hadn't missed the slip of tongue the kid made. Not that he really gave a shit if this kid thought of Andrew as his father. His stream stopped, and he lowered his leg, he needed to save some more for further along after all.

"You think so, huh? Well I guess... or whatever." His rust shoulders shrugged as best they could do in lupus form, (what was he supposed to do with that information?), and he carried on walking with a slightly unsteady lope, the kid followed him on two legs.

"Are ya gonna just keep followin' me pointlessly, or are you gonna help?" John smirked, an expression of years of practice.

What despicable lies you hide
The Cartel
El Burro
Jace
Luperci

Dead Topics