Re: I summon fish to the dish.

POSTED: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 pm

He chuckled softly at her chirp of surprise when she realized he’d moved to sit next to her. “Sorry,” he said apologetically.

The woman was still doubting her beauty and the price of her virtues. Somebody who so well underestimated themselves was often the kind of person easily taken advantage of. He encouraged her to take another sip of wine. “Not to worry, little sprite,” he said in a calming voice, picking a cute but familiar nick name for her. “You will believe in yourself and understand, one day.”

He pinned the brooch onto her poncho, but didn’t lean back to admire the jewelry when he was done. Instead, he stared into Kate’s eyes for a time that probably was just a touch too long. Then his hand, lingering there in the fabric of her poncho as he had affixed the brooch, moved to touch her body. Fingers, welcome or not, gently grazing the curve of her breast as his eyes bored into her, awaiting her reaction. Would she slap him at shove him away? Would she welcome him?
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

POSTED: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Kate looked at him and smiled a little. “who knows, maybe I do understand one day” She kept her eyes at him, shifting between his eyes and the brooch in his paws. It would look beautiful on her poncho, she knew but something about keeping it felt off. Slowly she sipped again from the wine after which she put the cap back on the bottle and sat it down to the ground, since she didn’t want to drink too much. He did took his time to pin the brooch and that made her wonder a bit, so slowly her eyes turned back to his, finding him glazing at her.

Kate couldn’t take her eyes off him but when she felt his paws touching her. She quickly looked at it and then went back to his eyes “w-what are doing?” she asked quickly, not moving but just staring at him. This surprised her. Although, when she thought back to his behaviour, it didn’t at all.

“euhm” she wished she did something: move away, slap him, run, or just make enough noise to wake Arya up. But she did nothing. A part of her didn’t mind his touching at all, but a part of her wanted to run, run as far as she possibly could . “Euhm, why?” she ended up asking, as if he could give her a normal explanation why his paw was touching her breast all of a sudden. What did she hope for, that he tells her that he slipped, that he didn’t mean to do this. Kate shook her head after a long while and moved a bit away, just a little so that the paw wouldn’t touch her anymore but he was still close, maybe too close.

-291-
Loners
Wolfdog
Kelly
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Drat! His touch was met with surprise and what he suspected was resistance. At least, she did not melt at his touch and try to kiss him or anything. Instead, she seemed shocked and confused, and questioned him. To cover himself, he pulled his hand back quickly, carnelian eyes wide in a fake display of his own surprise and humility. “I… I’m sorry!” He stammered, though it was just a ruse. “I thought… kind of… maybe…” He took the hand away from her completely and rubbed the back of his head.

Making a show of it, he looked away and took in a deep breath, then blew it out slowly. When his eyes turned back to her, they were full of regret. “I’m sorry, this is so embarrassing. I’m so bad at reading women. I thought… thought you liked me,” he muttered, dejectedly. “It just… felt like fate brought you to me and then when we got along so well… can you forgive me?” He said, knowing full well he did not want or need her forgiveness, and that this was not going to be the last stunt he pulled.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

POSTED: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Kate looked back at him and came closer, she didn’t expect him to say sorry. “ow I didn’t mean to..” She went through her hair and looked down a bit, she felt so stupid “To embarrass you or something, I’m sorry if I gave the wrong signals”. She looked back at him, hoping to see a glimpse of his mind. How could she be so stupid to think that he did do this on purpose. She took his paws to get his attention “don’t worry about it” she smiled a little “things like this happen”. She let them loose again and stared back into the fire, she didn’t really know if she could convince him that it was oke, neither did she know what to say next, so she stayed quiet.

The night was still young and the fire kept her warm, but her mind couldn’t handle the fact that he touched her. Why did she think it was mend that way, he was just trying to help her, pin the brooch on. She shook her head and slowly looked back at him, wanting to know what was going on in his head, wanting to see what he was thinking. Maybe she should just give up. A soft sight left her mouth. “I’m sorry, I’m just giving you trouble, maybe I should go” She didn’t want to go, it was warm here and finding a better place to sleep at an hour like this would be almost impossible, but she didn’t want to bother him anymore.
Loners
Wolfdog
Kelly
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 am

When she took his hands his orange gaze stared at their hands, his own interlocked within hers. He watched them longingly for a long moment. She was eager to apologize, to make him feel better, but then, feeling as though she had done irreparable damage she said she should go and began to get up.

“No, wait!” he said urgently, reaching out for her. “Really, you don’t have to go. Like you said, these things happen. It’s ok. Please stay.” Thinking he might have put her at ease, he stood up and stepped up in front of her, standing close. His presence was all around her, engulfing her, and he gazed down into those green eyes for several beats.

This was beginning to make him ill. She was sitting there toying with him, and now, after all his hospitality, dared to try to leave and leave him alone! What an ungrateful… It was all he could do to suppress the growl in his throat. One last try, he decided. One last try that could possibly be seen as being victim to the heat of the moment… and if she didn’t give in this time…

Swiftly, he raised his hands and grabbed her around the back of the head, cupping her neck gently in one hand – but that hold could easily become something more dangerous. (At least, he did this unless she had reflexively jumped away.) He dipped down then, pressing his muzzle to hers and stealing a kiss from the fiery woman; holding himself there and waiting to see if she would return the kiss or fight.

ooc: In this post I make an assumption with him putting his hands on her. Though I wrote it that way, she is still very welcome to dodge his grasp and his attempt to kiss her meet empty air. If that's what you want, 100% ok, just write it in! =3 <3
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

POSTED: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:58 am

Kate lost herself for a second when their eyes met. He still looked nice and his eyes where beautiful. She looked away for a second, this felt bad, she wanted to leave him after all he did for her, the brooch, the fire and even the free fish, maybe she should stay, just to thank him for everything. She looked back at him to find out that the look in his eyes changed a bit. He seemed to try as if he didn’t care about her behaviour but she could see that this frustrated him. She wanted to apologise and tell him that she would stay. So she tried, carefully. “I’m ….”

Kates eyes spread wide open when he grabbed her and kissed her. It all went fast, too fast for her to understand. Her heart raised a beat and everything around her seemed to stop for a minute. What should she do, she didn’t want to give him the wrong idea but she didn’t think that explaining this would change his action.
And then it all fell in its place. He didn’t touched her by accident, he was planning this, he was nice to her to get closer. This was something that would happen anyway, from the moment he laid his eyes on her. Kate let him do what he wanted to do and kissed a little bit back. The way he was holding her felt and looked nice but the fact that his paws where this close to her neck frighten her. Also the feeling to fight or resit this felt bad, as if she would betray him if she didn’t let him.

-275-
Loners
Wolfdog
Kelly
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:56 pm

He continued to kiss her with little knowledge nor concern for the thoughts and fears roiling in her head. She kissed back. It was passionless, but she did, and she did not pull away or hit him or shove him off of her, so he kept his arm around her. There was a brief pause for air, and then he kissed her again, taking that kiss and robbing her of all power. Finally he stopped, pulled back, and looked into her eyes. His sunset gaze was glowing with delight.

“See,” he said, his voice a dark growl/ “I knew you wanted me.” That’s when he grappled for her clothing, his hands quickly snatching the hem of her shirt and pulling at it, trying to gather it up and pull it up and over her head. Now his hands were no longer wrapped around her delicate neck, or poised to easily smash her skull. His hands were preoccupied with her shirt, and once that was off he planned to pull her to the ground to share their passion. She had played hard to get, but now he had snagged her.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes,” he growled amorously. “It will be so romantic don’t you think? By the lake at sunset.”

She had moments to decide… run while his hands were preoccupied, or soon be taken to the ground and pinned beneath the fiend.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

POSTED: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 am

When the kiss was over she wanted to leave, but before she realised it he kissed her again. She didn’t want this, but how, how was she going to get out of here, he was definitely faster and stronger than her. By the time she would have reached the first tree, he would have her again, she knew she would be like a mice for him.

Again the kiss stopped and he looked at her, she kept her eyes on him for second but soon her attention was back on the ground. “I don’t” she whispered softly “I don’t want you”. Her voice as soft as if she was scared to talk. She was scared to talk.
Her attention came back to him “Romantic?” She held his paws so that he would stop trying to get her out of her clothes. She had to try to get away, who knows, maybe it would work out, maybe just maybe.

A little ray of light hit the brooch, making her realise what the canine had done for her, like a couple of minutes ago. “ Can’t I pay you back another way?” She asked “it’s indeed a romantic sight here, but I don’t, I really wouldn’t….” she didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know how she could tell him to get his paws of her clothes.
Loners
Wolfdog
Kelly
Luperci

Northern Tides