Ashes to Ashes

For Calrain

POSTED: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:56 pm

Not the snow not the rain can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see

OOC: So sorry for the wait on getting this to you. Let me know if I need to change anything. I couldn't remember if this would be here or in Western territories. Backdate this? +300 words.

Nora couldn't believe that she was actually getting the chance to do this. Granted, she had been outside of Casa before, but she was either in the company of Rumpa, as was the case when the two of them went to the Court, or with the rest of the pack when they went to the Ball with everyone else. So many had come there, and it was so exciting to not only see so many new faces, but the idea of learning so much more about where they had come from sparked a fire inside of her.

In turn, it had caused her drive to want to get out and explore to burn even more.

Nora wasn't exactly sure where it was she was going, though she knew better than to waltz onto claimed territory. This had happened as she traveled up towards the north, following along the base of the mountains. She would have to find another way around. Well that was no problem for her. This was the kind of thing that she lived for.

It wasn't until she had gone further along the path... finding the burnt remains of something. She had never been up this way before... well she had never really gone that far at all. It was the fact that this area looked like it had been burned down that brought her attention. It was near the water too which seemed a bit strange. Tail swayed behind her as she paused at one patch of the land, examining it. Even with some of the snow on the ground, it couldn't completely cover things up.

Her hand brushed away some of the loose snow, ears pulling back slightly to this discovery. She wondered what more was here... or what even used to be here since it seemed like this place had been abandoned... at least more so than some other places along the way.

Nora Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Salena
Luperci

Northern Tides