[M] Inflammable

POSTED: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Honrin
Word Count → 000 ::

The joint burned away between his fingers, and he brought it slowly to his lips, inhaling the drug deeply into his lungs. Before him the cloaked, red woman smiled, something venomous hidden within the depths of her eyes.

You ain't fooling me, sorry Ma'am but oh no.

He was playing with something dangerous here, he knew, and this was just the kind of thing he liked, truth be told. Honrin smiled too, matching her expression for expression, he had longer fangs after all.

If she thought he was just another dumb backwoods hick, then she had another thing coming. Shrewdness burned deep inside him, though she did not look too unhappy to be having her bluff called so openly.

Indeed she laughed, and he felt the sound all the way down his spine. Masked or not, there was no forgetting someone like her, even in his fervor to find his drunken, drugged out son, he'd noticed, though to him, she was no match for Guinevere. He was a loyal man at his center, though, no one said nothing about not looking.

Indolently he held out the burning joint to her, one addict seeing the signs in another. How she watched the herb, covetous and desiring. Who was he to disallow the lady her fix.

Some drink to remember, some drink to forget

Template by Kitty

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii

Casa di Cavalieri
Labor Head
Jace
Luperci Farmer Tier I, Herdsman Tier I, Ambassador (MV) Mate to Guinevere
·AM I DREAMING·

POSTED: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:28 pm

364 ooc
To find them a fortune, chests filled with gold

Wrapped up in her winter cloak, she envied this man on some small level for his resilience. Nothing adorned his flesh to keep out the frigid winter's bite. No, Helena preferred to stay warm at all times.

Like called to like though, even aware that she gave off many things that she might have hidden, had her company been more treacherous. She knew the man though, though had never met him face to face. It was a brave soul to call out the Dragon's bluff and potentially bring down her ire.

Helena took the leaf wrapped roll-up from him and took her own hit. Did not shared commodity make equal bedfellows?

"Ahh, very well, Oui, I was zhere, visiting a friend of mine. Ees zhis a crime?" She asked of him, sibilant, an edge of caution biting in her voice. Helena had to crane her neck to look up into his face, she disliked this. Though there remained an innate pleasure from conquering mountains taller than her own, she much preferred to be the one who towered.

Floppy ears, much doggish blood ran through him, resembling him as one like herself. Though Helena had no knowledge of just how much of each she carried within her.

I can't help this awful energy
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Ambassador
Jace
Luperci Conserje, Cocinero
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚
⤜Hell is your Red Teeth⤛

POSTED: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:43 pm

Honrin

Maybe it is. He shot back, well aware that he was poking the proverbial snake.

She oozed danger, in a way different to himself. Honrin was physically strong, tall and trained, but he was sure this woman could have him poisoned or smothered in his sleep, she had the aura about her that he often felt when dealing with the shady back room dealers in his efforts to find the best price.

He liked it, on a deep and twisted level.

She laughed again, throwing back her head, the curls of her hair shifting.

<'Well zhen, I better 'ope zhat no law men are coming for me.'>

Honrin chuckled, low in his throat, and held out his hand for his blunt back, she handed it over reluctantly.

What friend? He asked idly, not expecting her to actually answer him. This entire meeting was pure coincidence, she had come across his camp along the shore, awaiting Avalon's return to pick him up.

<'Ezra. Ezra Vahn.'> He almost sucked the blunt back into his throat, only through virtue of gripping it tightly did he avoid swallowing the fun.

Ezra? In Mistfell Vale now? He coughed, choking out smoke from his lungs. The woman appeared greatly amused by his distress, go figure, huh.

Template by Kitty

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii

Casa di Cavalieri
Labor Head
Jace
·AM I DREAMING·

POSTED: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:08 am

364 ooc
To find them a fortune, chests filled with gold

This was just too much fun, taunting the lesser masses always had its benefits, like patting a chained bear on the head whilst it snarled impotently. Helena was always about pushing her luck as much as she could. It was what prompted much of her sordid desires.

Amusement curled her lips at his surprise,

"Unless zhere is being another Ezra Vahn in zhese lands? Black and white? Looks like monself. Doggish. 'As a lovely leetle girl." Helena entered truly dangerous territory, gambling with things she shouldn't, but the stiffness of it all ate away at her, rats chewing what was left to waste.

<'Well shit...'> He provided, so eloquently. With an impatient movement, she straight up took the blunt from his fingers before he could proceed to swallow it. Being out like this, it created within her room to lament, and she wished it were Andrew that stood in his place, so that she may truly relax.

Irrevocably did her wandering eye fall upon him, tightening callously, a twist of her tongue came out to wet her nose. Substitutions could be made, though inadequate and lesser desired.

<'Who are you then?'> He asked again, so unversed and blunt.

"I am being Sekhmet L'automne." Now his gold eyes widened and he looked at her with much more interest.

<'You don't say...>

Ember eyes narrowed, and ready was her hand to defend herself as best she could.

I can't help this awful energy
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Ambassador
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚
⤜Hell is your Red Teeth⤛

POSTED: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:17 am

Honrin

Things stiffened then, in the red woman's gaze, in her body. Recognition did not play well with her, and he filed this away, for this woman was a mystery, and he loved puzzles most of all. Loved to get his sticky paws all over them.

Honrin held up his hands, the gesture of sincere intentions, Woah woah, don't worry. It's nothing bad. You bought my bees, a while back, and the book i wrote.

Slowly her posture relaxed, and her head canted to the side, 'Honrin?'>

He barked laughter, This is crazy, lady luck sure has a funny sense of humor here. The herb was working though, he was feeling all slow and happy, and even though she tried to maintain suspicious eyes upon him, he could see the loosening to her too.

Ezra is a good friend of mine, we trade a lot, I help him a whole bunch. I helped him build his mill in the Court, and then again in Mistfell. And now she appeared to recognize something too in him,

<'You are zhe one 'ee spoke of, zhat found 'im zhe millstone.'> Now too did she laugh as well, and, this time, Honrin did not detect the latent insincerity beneath her tone.

Template by Kitty

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii

Casa di Cavalieri
Labor Head
Jace
·AM I DREAMING·

POSTED: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 pm

(000)

ooc

This man, had far more connections to herself that he ever did realise.

Names and faces floated, hissing through the haze; Nayavota, the girl had been so fair and lovely, though that plan had failed the idea of having her as a servant titillated much and more. Then there had been the other one, as the Dragon's head tilted to the side, she wondered if he would be so placidly standing there if he gained the knowledge that she had murdered one of his family.

With Shaamah's help of course.

Sharp teeth bared to the dim light, tell him, whispered something sordid and daring. She ached to spring loose her chaos, holding on, only barely, only just.

<'Yep, that was me alright. Was a right pain in the ass.'>

Helena hmm'ed thoughtfully, wondering if her other contact was aware of him. Maybe. She would need to question him.

The end of the blunt flared as she took another hit, and passed it back before being prompted this time. Wasn't she being such a good girl.

"I 'ave traded with Ezra for.. a while now. Mostly eet ees just zhe paper, zhough occasionally... zhere is other things too." Many men would assume to know what that was, and begin to eye her in suspect manner.

Nothing flickered behind his eyes, he simply took a deep breath of his blunt and breathed out the pungent smoke.

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Ambassador
Jace
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚
⤜Hell is your Red Teeth⤛

Northern Tides