[M] get got

POSTED: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:02 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Code: Select all
It's late evening in a dense forest, and it's another snowy day.
Your character is confronted by a shivering, hungry-looking loner who tries to rob them.
wither rose
AW for one, M tag's just for language ;> lordy, what on /earth/ could you character be walking into? +355

Oh yes, this particular gentleman had made the worst sort of mistake when he pulled a knife on her. He was more than likely regretting his actions as she had him in a headlock, her own knife to his throat, screaming vulgarities in his floppy ear.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are," she hissed, voice rising above his plaintive yelps, "but your sorry ass is definitely not going to rob me, stupid asshole."

It was comical, in a way. Nearby, Cinder sat in the snow, watching with dull green eyes as this strange scene unfolded before him, without a care in the world; in front of his little paws, the rusty blade of their new friend, out of reach, rapidly being buried by fresh snowflakes. Wither could see the would-be robber's eyes seek the feline's assistance, as if the fat creature would do anything on anyone else's behalf literally ever; he was grasping at straws, but she guessed she couldn't blame him. It wasn't the most comfortable (or safe) of positions.

"Jesus, just — fucking, just let me go then, crazy bitch!" he shrieked back, writhing under her surprisingly strong hold, but he instantly shut up when the knife pressed further into his fur.

She scoffed, knocking her foot into the back of his thigh, instantly bringing him to his knees. Little did he know, Wither Rose Soul was a master dead-legger. "Gods, you are not even worth dirtying my knife over," she muttered, roughly adjusting her hold on him as he struggled — in vain, which he did not seem to understand, but it wasn't as if she'd actually try to, like, kill him.

It was scare tactics, plain and simple. The Soul would do everything in her power to make him think that, though, if only to exercise that butterfingery demon right out of him. He must've been so full of himself, thinking he could wave a knife around in someone's face and just get what he wanted.

Oh no, he tried that little trick on the wrong mutt.

template by Andi, image by @johnwestrock
Sink Until I Drown
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
veldt
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:03 am

"Oh, for God's sake."

The voice, quiet and low, came out of the trees with the next wind. The pawsteps that followed it were scarcely audible. With her feet making a gentle slide across the snow, the dark wolf appeared with a scowl on her face. Her coal-red glare bore down on the robber, his face between sheepishness and terror.

"M-Ma'am! Thank the gods! Please, get me out of this, this crazy bitch - "

"Has every right to knock you down a peg." Her lip curled up a little to show teeth. "You've got a lot of nerve using my hospitality to make yourself a hideout, thief. I've been watching you for fifteen minutes. You think I'm stupid enough not to notice when one of my traps have been raided?"

If the bastard had been hairless, Shale would've seen all the color drain from his face. Instead, his eyes were fish-eye huge and his jaw slack. Shale might've found amusement in how dumbfounded he looked, but now she was angry.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are. I don't want to know. What I do know is that you'd make a fine scarecrow for that pack living north of here that decorates with them. Unless the lady here has something else in mind for you, you're mine." Shale's lips unfurled to show all her teeth, and her words pitched down into a growl.
Loners
Wolf
Dale
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm

wither rose
DALE i love you. thank you so much for joining!! i think this is our first thread together >:O +362

Oh, boy, and to top it all off, they weren't alone anymore; but not much could be smelled or heard over this idiot's incessantly crying and carrying on, so Wither was not surprised she got caught off-guard. She was dark as sin, those rusty red eyes zeroing in on the male, and for a moment, she gave Wither pause.

Just a moment, and no longer. This woman did not waste anytime explaining herself.

"Holy shit, you're joking," the Soul gasped, incredulous, before laughing in the man's poor ear. "Is that true, Mister Dog Man? You've been stealing from her and wanted to come around and try it on me?"

"No, nonono, that's not true," he stuttered, still wriggling in vain under her hold. "Look, just let me go and you'll never see me again, I swear to the gods you won't — " But he was interrupted by a demanding voice, one that even caused a bit of a shudder to run down Wither's spine.

She was not playing around. Whereas Wither was just gonna let him go, maybe give him a good nick or two, the other woman did not seem so gracious. He whimpered against her knife, his hot tears falling in fat drops against the sleeve of her shirt, and it was enough to make her roll her eyes.

"Well, it seems to me that you have more of a bone to pick than I do," she directed to the woman, biting her lip. Briefly her eyes looked to Cinder, still sitting quietly in the snow, before she pressed her cheek into that of the man's, feeling whatever heat was left in his face; not a lot, admittedly, as he was dead-cold with fear.

"I don't wanna kill him. So he's all yours." But in reality, she didn't want him to die at all. It... And gods, she felt like a pussy for saying it, but it almost felt too harsh, even for this asshole. Nevertheless, her knife remained staunchly at his throat, keeping him still for the dark female to decide on the next move.

Sink Until I Drown
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
veldt
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:01 pm

"Then put him down already," the wolf retorted, flicking an ear. The dog whimpered and breathlessly prayed, muttering some plea Shale half-heard. The dark bitch withdrew her knife from her coat, long legs bringing her over the snow and to the merle mix. As her beaded leather coat flapped about her legs, secured only with a belt, the pale gray of her scars flashed. The dog's eyes darted to her legs.

"Wha...what happened to - "

"Shut up, this isn't about me," Shale spat. The dog clamped his jaws despite his wobbling chin, eyes round and wet. Hounds were always pathetic when they were this upset. "What's your dominant hand?"

The dog didn't answer. Shale fixed this with a swift strike of her hand, her open palm slapping hard across the thief's muzzle. The baying yelp rang bell-like, and the bastard began to shake. Shale's eyes narrowed, teeth showing again.

"I said, 'What is your dominant hand?'"

Still no response. Shale growled, occupied hand tightening the grip on her knife. "The hand you use to wipe your ass with, you fucker! Which is it?!"
Loners
Wolf
Dale
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 pm

wither rose
( ゚д゚) +337

Some heat was directed towards her now, and Wither's face inadvertently screwed up out of habit. What the hell had she done to earn this woman's ire? But she tried to play it cool, reasoning with herself that this female was no doubt pissed off because of this guy's antics, so no wonder it would spill over.

But would it permeate so far in that she would want to kill this guy? Seriously?

And yet, the Soul did as she was told, squeezing his cheek into hers one more time before shoving him to the ground. Wiping her hands clean of him and his scent of fear, she wrinkled her nose, looking to the woman for her next move. Whatever the dark wolfess decided to do, her hands were clean. She was out of it, now. No harm, no foul.

Right?

His incessant babbling brought the hybrid's attentions to her scars, the strange way her coat draped across her other arm — almost as if it wasn't there.

Questions asked, but not answered. She grew adamant, enraged, even, and popped him with an open hand. His screech was no doubt pitiful, tearing open the silence of the night with anxious fervor and fear. Holy shit, she is gonna cut his fucking hand off. Wither looked back to Cinder, a sort of unbelievable glint in her yellow eyes, but he was still silent, watchful, never intervening.

It would be easy to just sit back and watch as the cat was doing, but something about that just felt... Oh, I dunno, wrong?

"I, uh, I think he's got the message, Miss," she decided to quip, trying to find her voice; it was a small, meek statement, very unlike the girl saying it. But once she got started, her words grew in volume and spirit. "You don't really need to, y'know. Cut his hand off. I'm pretty sure we've already scared the shit out of him."

Would she even care, though?

Sink Until I Drown
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
veldt
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Shale's red stare could've cut a hot swathe through the air. They darted over to the merle girl, the wolf's lips curling back even more. Her teeth clicked together a couple of times as she spat, "You want to start caring now, pup? Well let me make one thing perfectly clear."

Shale reached into her coat, and, whip-fast, brought out the wicked hunting knife she kept close. It came from her belt from the hiss, whisking through empty air before its point came to face the dog. Glinting in the weak light, the silver-whiteness of its blade was almost as stark as the snow's. "This man is a fucking liar. He is a trap thief, a bandit, and a highwayman. I gave him plenty of shelter and what food I could scrounge so he would not want. And yet, this absolute bastard, this...this addle-minded mooncalf - "

The knife shivered and jabbed. The dog bit back a yelp as it came close to slicing his nose. "Has the audacity to make my home his base of operations so he could try and mug folk like you! Tell me, little lady: what would've happened if he succeeded? How many people do you think he's left to the mercy of this winter? Hm?"

Her eyes went back to dog, who had rolled on his back and tucked his tail between his legs. So scared was he that he'd reverted to a primitive form of showing submission the wolf had rarely seen. It was pathetic. "This is a lesson. He's not a firelighter and hasn't forced his will upon none I know, so he gets to live. The hand is so others know what he's done if he tries this shit again. By all means, would you like to try vouching for him again?"
Loners
Wolf
Dale
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 am

wither rose
( ゚д゚) +380

Pup. Little lady. Who the hell did she think she was? Wither was a bona fide woman, not some stupid dog like this woman addressed her as. Her nose crinkled as her brows furrowed, but she seethed silently to herself, letting this stranger make whatever case she had to in order to rationalize cutting this man's fucking hand off.

Which she did, and it was a compelling argument otherwise, but Wither Rose was already rather irked from the steam being blown in her face rather than his.

His sniveling was momentarily forgotten, the knife at his throat ignored as the Soul crossed her arms indignantly over her chest. "But he didn't mug me," she answered, not at all addressing the fact that had she been anyone else and not capable for herself that he probably would've succeeded. As long as she was fine, that was enough.

Still, he did seem like kind of an asshole, so maybe this woman's anger was justified. In fact, it was entirely justified, but the effect felt lessened on the coymutt because of the less-than-cordial delivery.

In the end, it really didn't matter. Wither had made her own point with him. This wasn't her fight anymore.

"Fine, do whatever you want, then," she relented, shrugging her shoulders as she pocketed her knife again. "I don't care anymore." Even though a small part of her did. The part that squirmed at the idea of him losing a hand. But was it that much different from her cutting up and eating any other mammal that had hands and feet?

Of course it was, because they were prey, and this guy was objectively her equal.

"I'm not sticking around for this, though. I've made my peace already." Not that she would care either way; Wither definitely couldn't sway the dark woman from her goal. She cast one last look to the male, his wide-moon eyes, his quivering jaw, but she didn't linger; not if his plaintive, sobbing pleas had any chance of swaying her.

She scooped the idle feline up in her arms, much to his protest, and turned tail, marching off in the snow at the pitiful protest of the woman's hostage.

Sink Until I Drown
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
veldt
Luperci

Northern Tides