Are you new to 'Souls?

Welcome! We recommend starting here.

--

Switch to full style
Topic locked

[M] Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble

Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:22 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

For Elias Hollow! Set on the 15th March, in the Dampwoods. Grace is simply wondering around aimlessly, lost in thought. [295]

Nothing had changed much since she had last been here; there were some notable changes in the present packs from what her limited exploration indicated, yet the territories were still the same, which was comforting somewhat. How long had it been since she'd lingered in the damp woods, the softened floor muffling her foot falls as she wondered aimlessly, memories drawing her attention away from the present for the most part.

Back when Naniko had been the Angelo, back when she had been a member of Anathema, these woods had been a favourite haunt, yet when love had drawn her away, she had stopped coming to them as much. She had stopped doing many things she loved, given up so much to be with him, yet it had all fallen apart regardless; most of which was her fault. It was foolish of her to believe that she could change, that love would have been able to make everything fine, that given time she would adjust and become the wolf that he had believed her to be.

Everyone now new better. A liar she was labelled. A failure of a mother, the wretch who broke another's heart, the female who had run from her responsibilities and scarred all of her children for life. The list of things they were probably whispering about her was endless, but she no longer bothered to bring herself to care for them or their opinion. She was no longer their pack mate, no longer subject to having to hold herself back to please them and stay in everyone's good books.

After all this time the D'Angelo finally felt free and at peace. No one was happy about it, but she was back home and here to stay. For now, at least.

Last edited by Grace Revlis on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Elias was not in a good mood. Weary from several hours of walking, he had unceremoniously tripped on a tree root, flying face word as he slammed into the ground. His only condolence was that nobody had been there to see his folly; an embarrassment he would not have been able to live down. With his jaw aching and his feet sore and weary, all he really wanted to do was get out of this damned forest.

Still silently fuming as he stomped through the forest, Elias suddenly halted upon spotting another person. If Elias hadn’t been so caught up in his anger he could have probably caught their scent and avoided them all together. Still, there was no way he was going to take a detour now that he had walked this far, potential threat or not. Approaching the stranger from behind, who he could now see was a female, Elias spoke, “Madame, if you could be getting your fat butt out of me face I would be much appreciated. I still got long way to go for home and you not be helping”.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 am

Sorry about the wait; moving houses and deadlines such. And sorry she's such a cow @_@ Grace is only sometimes nice ^^; [479]

She'd wondered for awhile, taking in the sights, scents and sounds, lost in the memories of the past, a pang of longing piercing through her as she was bombarded by once happy memories that were now tainted and twisted. So much her selfish whims had corrupted, so much had been lost in her pursuit of knowledge, freedom, excitement. More than once she had tried to imagine how life would have played out if she'd done the good, responsible thing; if she had stuck by her children and lover, become his mate and raised her children, watched them have kids of their own. It was all much to peaceful and predetermined for her liking, the sheer audacity of it all made it impossible for her to imagine herself in such a situation.

Sighing, rounded ears flicked forward, alert as her nostrils flared a fraction, scenting a stranger. Her mood wasn't exactly pleasant or suitable for company at that moment, although by far it was not the foulest it had been recently. No, her worst of moods had been directed at Vinatta for refusing to allow her to see her children, for stripping her of the right she was entitled to. Her tail flicked behind her in distaste a few times, blue eyes seeking out the approaching form, ears swirling as she tried to pinpoint the direction that he was approaching form as to avoid the other. Turning, she watched the other approach from what had been behind her; too long as a loner and amongst the company she kept prevented her from being as foolish as to allow another to approach her from behind without her noticing too late.

Propping a hip to the side, she raised a brow at the other and his child like comment. It was kinda cute how he was trying to insult her, pathetic and immature, but cute. Only because she'd been called so much more worse, that level of insult brushed over her and was more like a friendly endearment now. “Aw, I think that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, thank you” lips pulled back in a feral grin, the D'Angelo bringing herself up to her full height. She was tall from her heritage and built for power, something she took pride in; it was better to have muscles than be some dainty little thing that was normally the first to die off. “So sweet of you to go out of your way to approach me and leave a compliment” it seemed strange that the other had gone out of his way to approach her, since it wasn't hard or even remotely any effort to avoid others around these parts, which indicated either he had approached her for a reason or was mentally incompetent. She was leaning towards the latter at that moment, because it entertained her more.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 am

OOC: I did not intend to take this long, sorry. (Also sorry for the short post)

Elias scoffed after listening to this strange woman’s responses, assuming a pose that let him know she couldn’t believe what he had said and she intended to do something about it. Honestly, Elias could care less about this woman’s stung pride and if she really thought a puffed up chest was going to scare a wolf like him she had another thing coming. Sighing, he completely turned to face her and sneered so fearsomely the Kalfu himself would have trouble beating him. There was no way he was going to be outdone.

“If dat is de best praise you have received den obviously be a very desperate woman”, Elias snarled, “And if you be havin nothin better to do than wait by de road waitin for a nice man to notice ye good looks ye not be the kind of women I be interested in seein. Specially not when her own family not even botherin to treat her kindly. Makes me wonder what you be doin to upset dem.”

Elias purposely let his gaze wander up and down her body before shaking his head as if in shame before saying, “All I wanna do is get through dese woulds. As I be sayin before, you stupid cow, you is in me way.”

Re: [M] Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

No worries! [276]

Blue eyes stared at him for a moment before she snorted with laughter, eyes narrowed with mirth as she allowed her laughter to come freely, taking a few moments after to compose herself, even if her chest was still rising and falling from the outburst, shoulders shaking and lips twitching as she was tempted to laugh once more. Oh, this miserable old git had no idea how desperate she was, although he likely didn't have an inkling as to what it was she was desperate for. Shaking her head from side to side, she narrowed her eyes at him before making a show of stepping clear, not the less bit intimidated by the other and his sneer.

Life as a female loner wasn't easy and males also seemed to think they had some given right to act superior to her, boss her around, try and be her alpha. She was capable of looking after herself, never truly intimidated by anyone, lacking fear of death and pain, because she was more curious about them than scared.

“I'm sorry age has rendered you so incapable of using your mind to find alternative routes to avoid others, left your body so fragile and weak that you cannot step around another. It would be such a shame if someone were to damage that poor, delicate body of yours” her voice was sickly sweet, intentionally making a show of poorly hiding her threat. One more word and she'd be tempted to break the guy like a twig, just for the fun of it.

“Although I never mentioned family, you making all these random, bullshit assumptions on your own, gramps”

Topic locked