I follow your stride and hope to keep up

Lyris

POSTED: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Sorry it's short! || Backdated: NOV 02 (+316)

The young Stryder ambled along after her mother. The day was relatively young, being only a few hours after sunrise. Teagan had woken to her parents speaking softly to one another. It had been incoherent and adult-things that she didn’t really care to listen to. She had been about to fall back asleep when the snow-white beauty that was her mother rose from their bed and had proceeded into the adjacent room. Awake—though groggily so—the child stole after her maternal figure, curious as to where she might be going. Teagan was careful to not disturb Indi though, who had been snuggled up next to her.

A brief conversation later, and the Stryder women were out of the house and moving to a destination unknown to the daughter. Excitement swelled in her chest. She was going to see another of those…weird-faced, loud animals! A...she couldn’t remember the name of what the creature was called. Still! Her Uncle Callum had introduced them to her the other day when she had wandered to the animals’ house. Proud of her day’s venture, she had spilled the beans about her explorations later that evening while being put to bed.

Today though, she would get to meet one that was more personal to her family. The idea of such was what made the child chattier than usual. The more her world expanded, the more she found she got excited and liked certain things. “Whatter’they called again, Momma?” She inquired as she bounced alongside her mother. She glanced up at Lyris every so often as she moved. She didn’t want to be carried, and so she was stubbornly doing her best to keep up with the older female’s larger gait. “Howses? Herses…hosses?” She rambled, trying to make the words make up the name her Uncle Callum had called them.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
The Brotherhood: Master of Bladed Weapons
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Ann=turtle (+500)

Rising with the sky so bright still had an unusual affect on the scarred mother. Comfortable, deep sleep was something she rarely could accomplish before, and in result she had closed her eyes well into the dark of night and opened them before the sun had cleared the horizon. But now Lyris found herself falling to bed earlier and arising later, and couldn't lie by saying she didn't enjoy it. Her head felt lighter (in part to her sharp-cut new hairstyle) and her eyelids no longer as heavy- something she hadn't noticed before. Maybe the lack of sleep had been a contributing figure to Lyris' constant salty personality. Of course, she still had no problem adding a sarcastic bite to her words or a glare to her dark gaze, and Luca could testify of that- but it became less common. Lyris was walking with a new light- an added energy to her step was apparent more with each passing day. And maybe that added aura of content pleasure was what had woken her daughter as she silently attempted to creep from the house.

The Cavallo had paused briefly in the musty living room to complete her shift down to Lupus figure, eager to return to four feet after a long slumber in Optime. Luca had already left to his important meetings and duties, and Lyris had been hoping to sneak a quick patrol or walk by herself, but clearly that was not what fate had in store for her. As her fingers changed to paws and her center of gravity eased her to the ground, a pair of canary eyes caught the woman's attention. "What are you doing up, Tea?" Lyris tried to cut herself off at her daughter's nickname, but failed. Luca's persistent use of the shortened name had rubbed too far into her, and she was afraid she had cursed the Lune's spitting image with a cutesy, too-feminine name shortening. She couldn't say she cared too much, though.

After a failed attempt to urge her daughter back to bed, Lyris showed her out of their small cottage and began the short trek to the stables, unable to hide the faint grin at the noise of Teagan's paws frantically pattering behind in her attempt to keep up. "Horses, baby." The Stryder hesitated briefly, allowing the pup to catch up, and after offering a nose-shove against the girl's rump to urge her forward, continued their journey. "My horse is named Kenyon. We're best friends," It didn't take them very long to arrive at the doors to the horse's quarters. After a quick shift back to Optime, Lyris unlatched the doors and stepped inside the musty room, careful to keep track of Teagan. "He's very big and strong, but don't be too scared. As long as you're nice to him, he won't step on you." The female grinned at that, once again demonstrating her lack of sensitivity and the gaps in her maternal instincts. Her blunt language, at least, would urge her offspring to grow fast and without false ideas of the world, and that was all she ever wanted.

Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
these scars that mark my body?
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Totally fine~<33 Wasn’t sure how Kenyon would react to a curious puppy checking him out, so, I left his reactions up to you! (+608)

When her mother corrected her, the young Stryder gave an accepting nod, Ohhh, horses…” She played with the word, doing her best to imitate the sound that he rolled off her mother’s tongue so easily. She hoped, one day, she could say all those big words just as easily as her parents could too. Until then though, she could do nothing more but practice. She stored the word away into her vocabulary, hoping, this time it would stick.

She turned and gave her mother a bright smile when the snow-white beauty urged her onward, giggling at the cold, wet nose that touched her. Teagan didn’t need the help—or, at least, she didn’t think she did anyway—but, since it was from her mother, and harmless, she accepted it with stride. She picked up her pace, doing her best to not trip over her own large paws. Between here and there, Lyris supplied the name of the horse they were to meet, and clarified his status. A friend? A best friend? Could a horse be that? “Like Indi and me?” She asked curiously. Indi was, what she had come to consider, a friend as well as her sister. Being that she was so close to the koi-colored sibling, Teagan thought it reasonable to consider her her best friend too.

They reached their destination quicker than the child had expected. Excitement swelled in her as the familiar scents and sounds reached her. Her tail flew up and stiffly wagged as she trotted up to the doors of the large structure. Low noises, snorts, and whines echoed out at the arrival of the two Luperci. “Which one is Kenyon?” She inquired, striding forward into the stable. All of the weird-faced animals—the horses looked the same to her, and none truly stuck out as a “Kenyon”.

Her mother guided them to a particular stall, and Teagan scampered quickly after her as to not be left behind. The Poco’s nose sniffed wildly at the edges of the door that barred her from the animal. Would he smell different from the other ones? What did he look like? Lyris opened the door and revealed the horse she had been speaking of. The animal’s sheer size caused the puppy to initially bolt back out of the stable in surprise. He was huge!

Teagan returned quickly enough though, her canary gaze wide and inquisitive. “Whooooah! He’s super big, Momma!” She corrected her mother’s understatement. Lyris’ blunt words of advice were enough to get the point across to the pup. She did her best to seem friendly, wagging her tail and keeping her puppy fangs away. Tentatively, the youth strode forward, sniffing and glancing up at the beast’s face every so often. He was nothing like the others she had seen. He was large, for one, and had an entirely different build to him than the rest. His feet were furry and he had unique splotches of color versus simple accents. Her initial assessment complete, Teagan carefully moved in closer.

She chirped with amusement, “His feet are big too! Look! They’re as big as me!” Instinct kept her from wandering too close to the magnificent animal’s hoofed feet, but, the child did her best to show off the size comparison to her mother. She smiled widely at the discovery before moving back over to her mother’s side. “Where’d you meet him? And can he do anything cool? Can he play?” Her excitement got the better of her and questions began to pour from her mouth before she even realized it.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:17 pm

SO ADORB (+400)

As Lyris and her daughter approached the stall, Kenyon recognized his friend and whinnied in excitement and pleasure. Ever since the pale female had her children, she hadn't had much time to hang out or go for rides with her favorite horse, and so any encounter between them was treated with extra excitement and care. But Lyris shushed him as they came closer, speaking briefly in a low tone to try and convey a calming message. She definitely didn't want the stallion stepping on Teagan, as Kenyon was exceptionally tall and strong in comparison to any standard horse.

"Just like Indi and you." She agreed, heart warm at the knowledge that the sisters had such a good relationship. They reminded her of herself and her own brother, which sometimes brought pain, but more often than not, it was pleasure. Had Lyris grown up without her brother, even though she had lost him later on, she would be very different than she was today. In the moments following, the Cavallo closed the distance between herself and Kenyon, and after a brief greeting and rub of the nose she moved to open the stall, smiling at Teagan's surprised burst. "I did tell you so, didn't I?" As Kenyon shuffled his feet in excitement to move out, Lyris pressed her hands on his wide chest and strong neck, shushing quietly in an attempt to calm his movements. Eventually, he got the idea, and then noticed the odd little wolf at his hooves. Lyris smiled even more at that, noting that the little Stryder was practically the exact same size as the beast's feet. "Indeed they are," she agreed, watching as the Vanner lowered his dappled face to investigate the tiny version of Luca's coloring. "Where I met him is a bedtime story for another night, baby. And he's too full of himself to play, but he likes to run and leap and pull things, like you." Lyris said, watching as Kenyon continued to eye Teagan's little body. Once his investigation was done, he snorted in satisfaction, and moved a step forward. Lyris wasn't sure how she had expected him to react, but he seemed to be unbothered and rather interested. The stallion had a history of nipping and snapping when first meeting strangers, but he wasn't intimidated by little Teagan at all, and so he didn't have any reservations against the pup. "He likes you." Lyris smiled. "When you first shift, we'll go on a ride on his back, if you're not too scared." She suggested, glad and proud of Teagan's immediate interest in her companion. She had half-expected the little canary-eyed girl to make a break for it at the sight of the corded, towering beast.

Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:03 am

(+487)

Lyris confirmed the child’s question, causing the child to nod contently. So, this horse, it was her mother’s best friend. It was something that caused a bit of confusion in her young brain. If her mother and Kenyon were such best friends, why was it that she had never met the animal before? She had met most of her aunts and uncles, and had even met a few adults not related to either parent when they had visited their home. Why hadn’t Kenyon come? Why hadn’t Indi and she been introduced sooner?

It was a pondering best saved for when she was old enough to understand the difference between the two comparing parties. When Kenyon’s long face came down to her level, Teagan did her best to not pounce at him. She did wag her tail and throw her forepaws into a play bow though. Maybe the horse would understand? Would he see that she was nice and play with her? A hushed, puppy-bark slipped from her jaws. Instinct told her to try to play with him like she did with Indi or her parents, to bark and nip at the air between them. Her mother’s words of caution echoed in her though, and the young Stryder was sure to keep her teeth at bay. She didn’t want to be stepped on, after all.

Her gaze went back to her mother when she spoke once more. Teagan’s onyx ears fell when Lyris denied her the story. “Awwwwww,” she whined dejectedly. She supposed it was for the better though. Indi would be able to sit through it with her that way. Her disappointment was quickly whisked away at a curious phrase. Canary eyes fixed on Kenyon before moving back to the Cavallo curiously. Her ears perked and her head cocked, “‘Full of himself?’ What’s that mean, Momma?”

The horse’s snort distracted her for a moment, and Teagan slapped her paws on the ground as if to enunciate her bow when Lyris mentioned the animal liking her. “Really? How can you tell?” Had he said something to Lyris that Teagan wasn’t privy to? She looked back at the snow-white she-wolf. Her pale eyes glowed with a sudden fascination and awe. “Can you talk to him?” Because all she heard were snorts, whinnies, and rumbles all around the stable. She hadn’t thought that horses were capable of talking.

Suddenly, her gaze turned hard and her lips pressed together firmly in a harmless scowl. “I’m not scared!” She defended before her frown faded into a smile as she turned and made to tackle her mother’s legs. Her pale eyes swiftly swept to the door. “Momma, can he go outside? I wanna see how high he can jump!” She insisted excitedly. “And can you ride him? Like me and Indi do on Daddy’s back?”

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:37 am

this is so late i suck so much omg im sorryyy (+500)

Lyris supposed she could consider Luca her best friend, but their relationship was very different than that of the horse and she. Kenyon and Lyris had endured homelessness, heartbreak, and trial together; the stallion had many a time become the last creature she could count on or believe in when she felt her world falling to pieces. He was the steady rock to carry her where she needed and stand by her, even if it was in silence. Luca was where her heart lay, open with love to only him and maybe their daughters; it was very different- but no less powerful- than the companionship of woman and horse who had come to understand one another so fully they were unified in mind and heart. But this explanation was too long and deep for Teagan as of now- Lyris vowed to try and explain it to her in the future, when they both stood tall and independent and on two feet, but for now, "best friends" was sufficient and true enough.

Lyris watched as Teagan gestured for play, a position only instinct could teach her. But Kenyon was not a wolf and did not understand- instead he just stared at the pup and her tail in the air, snorting warm air into her face. "It means that he's... too proud. He thinks he's all grown up and that he doesn't need to play anymore. " It was a learning curve for Lyris to re-explain everything she said. Pups were endlessly lovable and understanding, but they were so young and minds so shallow. And while communication had been difficult for Lyris before, she could at least count on others to pick up the gist of her meanings and take hints from her body language. But with her daughters, Lyris had to stretch herself thin in explaining everything. It was good for her, she thought. If tiresome.

Another question burst from the mini-Stryder's mouth, seconds after the first. The Cavallo had to pause and shake her head, moving her arm down Kenyon's leg to stop him from advancing further on her daughter. He didn't understand his own size, sometimes. "In a way. But It's not how you and I talk, with words. We just watch each other and try to figure out what the other is saying with our eyes or our ears or our feet- he can also understand a few of my words. Like stop." Abruptly, Kenyon halted in his attempts to get closer to Teagan, and Lyris stroked his chest in a subtle thank-you.

"Alright, alright. I'll show you how to ride some day." The mother couldn't help but grin at the fire in the girl's heart- and was glad she could see it there. No daughter of hers would grow up fearful. "Hmmmmm," She considered, and then disappeared back into Kenyon's stall, returning moments later with a halter that she quickly slipped over the Vanner's head. "Only if you promise to sit by the stables and watch without moving. Okay?" Fitting the bit into Kenyon's mouth, Lyris lightly tugged his reins and he immediately followed without further prompting, gesturing for Teagan to tag along as well.

Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:19 pm

(+561)

She giggled at the breath of hot air that Kenyon exhaled onto her. Her fur tingled as the warm breath remained and tickled at the ends of the hairs of her pelt. She gave her coat a mighty shake to rid the strange sensation. Teagan couldn’t help but to feel sad at her mother’s explanation. The child sat up from her play bow, and her tail dropped from its expressive wag. “Awwwwww,” she whined forlornly. She gazed up at the horse longingly, her canary eyes glazed with persuasion and quiet hope. Unfortunately for her, the pleading stare would likely be lost on the horse though. “Not even a little?” She whispered quietly. Maybe if she asked enough—but in a different way—somehow, the answer would change.

Teagan didn’t think anything of it when her mother put her hand on Kenyon, believing that the fair-haired woman had just wanted to pet her friend. The Poco considered Lyris’ words as she clarified how she and the horse communicated with one another. Teagan’s canary eyes went from her mother to Kenyon and then back. From the sound of it, it seemed like something based simply on observation…or being a parent. She didn’t know how, but Lyris and Luca seemed to always know what the sisters were thinking before they had even put their curious plots into motion. Perhaps it was something to that effect? “Would it be something I could do too?” She wondered aloud, giggling as her mother suddenly corrected the horse and Kenyon obeyed.

Her tail shot up and waved about like a tiny flag as her mother agreed to teach her how to ride when she got older. “Yaaaay!” She yipped. A bright, broad smile spread across her muzzle at the future prospect. She pranced about her mother’s feet, too excited to remain still any longer. She couldn’t even begin to think what it would be like, but, the idea was something she knew she wanted! Teagan came to a stop as her mother hummed and moved briefly out of sight. The child’s neck stretched to see what she might be doing.

The Poco’s ears flickered as she saw Lyris return with a strange material in her hands. Whatever it was, she put it over the horse’s head. Teagan blinked, tilting her head curiously as she tried to figure out what the item’s purpose was. The older Stryder made her promise, and Teagan eagerly nodded, “Yes, Momma! I promise!” Once more, her tail wagged excitedly as she watched her mother put part of the halter into Kenyon’s mouth. With a simple tug, the large beast was set into motion.

Once she figured out where her mother was taking the horse, Teagan quickly scampered ahead so that she could pick out a spot from which she could view everything. She turned to look back at her mother and Kenyon, impatient for them to get out of the stables and out into the open. She wanted to see Kenyon run! For the time being, she sat off to the side so that the two could pass without her being stepped on in the process. Once they cleared the threshold though, she would reposition herself so she could watch the show. “Make him do cool stuff, Momma!” She cheered.

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:52 pm

(+600)

Perhaps the truth wasn't that Kenyon was too proud to play, and more that he simply could not play with Teagan in the way she wanted. Lyris, for one, would never allow it. The horse was large even compared to the tall mother in Optime, and practically gargantuan compared to her daughter. The fear of the Vanner's hooves clipping the young girl was too great, so for now Teagan and Kenyon would keep their distance from each other. "Well, maybe if you ask nicely. But I would wait until you've shifted. You can play better then." The dark eye of her companion remained on the little pup, curious. Lyris was certain that the horse had already picked up similarities between herself and her daughter, and it wouldn't take much on Teagan's part for the stallion to trust her. Anyone that had positive correlations with Kenyon's rider generally could get on his good side. And since Teagan was starting small, the dappled male would be pleased to watch her grow.

The Stryder had been ever so fearful of becoming a mother, and had never planned to have children due to the fact she was too afraid she could never live up to her own mother's example. But the minute her maternal instinct was required, it made its appearance. In common dealings with other adults and even strange pups that were not her own, Lyris was clueless and missed common courtesies and queues of daily conversation. But Indi and Teagan; with them, interacting was natural and joyful. She could only hope she wasn't passing on her bad social skills to her daughters- instead, she ended up pushing the girls towards Luca in those situations. He was better at speaking than she, and maybe they would learn well. Once the necessity for discipline and mothering was absent, Lyris slipped back into her old, sharp self. But she was learning. It was a process, just as learning to shoot an arrow or maneuver on the back of a stallion. "Yes, with time and practice. I'll show you how to do that too. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, kid." Lyris couldn't stop the grin that came to her as she watched the excitement spill into Teagan's eyes. It nearly rubbed off on her; she was finding it more and more compelling to show the little spitfire exactly what she wanted. But, she would bite her tongue and wait. Baby steps.

"Alright, you better." Kenyon's eyes immediately brightened with the halter over his head, hooves shuffling eagerly. Lyris clicked with her tongue to lead him along with a gentle hand, and out they went to the open Fort. Glancing over her shoulder, the scarred woman checked to make sure Teagan was sitting pretty in her place, and when she was satisfied, pulled herself onto Kenyon's bare back, wrapping the reins around her wrists. With the canary-eyed girl's excited outburst, Lyris smiled again, and gently nudged her steed's flanks. First a walk, and then a trot, they made a gradual turn from facing north to facing south, prancing right by Teagan with noises of snow crackling. Within a heartbeat's time, Lyris adjust her body to slant forward and nudged with her heels again. Kenyon's response was immediate, and they slid into a graceful, gliding run. Lyris' body tightened and loosened with each stroke of her horse's movements, and the pair made a fast turn and flew by Teagan again, this time pounding steps with powerful speed. Lyris led Kenyon into another twist of direction, this time directly into the path of a decent-sized snow bank. Without any signs from Lyris, the Vanner made his leap over the obstacle, falling with weight but balance while Lyris stood forward over his back. And then they made the decent from a run, to a trot, and finally a walk, sidling up next to Teagan again. The show was short but effective in showing the little girl the right amount of entertainment, and Lyris was interested to see what she thought of it.

Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am

(+714)
Let me know if you want to wrap this up here or on your next post, or if you have any ideas to carry it further~!

When her mother had consented to the horse and the pup being able to play, the cream-coated child was ready to spout off the nicest, sugar-coated plea she could muster. Her hopes were dashed though at the conditional that was applied thereafter. The Stryder child’s ears fell a bit at the words. She had to wait until she shifted? That’d be so long though! She wanted to play now! The Poco’s canary gaze narrowed a bit as she looked from Kenyon to Lyris, trying to make out if the words were true, or if they were just for stalling. After a moment, she decided her mother wouldn’t have a need to lie to her about it. She let out a quiet sigh in resignation, inwardly trying to calculate the time it would take for her to be able to play with the large horse.

Teagan’s tail wagged excitedly behind her as her mother assured her that, with time, she’d learn to be able to speak “horse” and interact with them as well. “I’m not ‘kid’, I’m Teagan!” She giggled as she pranced about her mother’s feet, finding humor in her own smartness. It was a tool for distraction from her own dissatisfaction. Waiting was never fun, and had been one of the banes of her short existence thus far. What was wrong with the “now”? With the instant gratification? Why couldn’t she learn today? Lyris grinned down at her, and Teagan felt a little better knowing that the unspoken promise would likely stay true. One day soon, she’d be able to do it too!

“Don’t worry, Momma! I will! I promised!” She called after her mother as she led her large companion out into a more open area. Once seated as close to the edge of the stable’s threshold as she could get, her tail moved about wildly behind her. Her canary eyes were filled with stars as she watched her mother first mount, and then coax the giant beast of a horse into motion. She looked so cool! Kenyon went from a slow and steady pace to one that was faster, yet, held a serene grace to it as his feathering swished along with every stride.

It took everything in her to not want to get up when she realized Lyris was leading her hoofed companion over to the stables in a showcasing passing. Teagan’s heart swelled almost to the point of bursting, overflowing with feelings of excitement, joy, and awe. Her ears flickered attentively at the pleasant sound of the horse’s feet as they met the ground. It was so unique, so different from whenever she walked, or, even, when another Luperci walked. Their steps were soft, muffled, in comparison to the horse’s louder ones on solid ground.

The next thing she knew, Lyris had persuaded the Vanner into gaining speed. As the pair made another pass, Teagan felt as if she were electrified with a sudden burst of energy. She unconsciously leapt to her paws, her tail a blur behind her as she saw Kenyon leap over a large bank of snow. Woaaah! She squealed, thoroughly impressed by her mother’s friend. The bank was so big! And, yet, it was as if it were nothing for the large, splotched horse. And her mother! She had stayed on throughout the entire jump!

As the older Stryder drew up beside the stable doors once more, Teagan was running around in circles within the safety of the limits her mother had put in place for her. “That was so cool, Momma!” She ran in a circuit like Lyris and Kenyon had done, mimicking the movements the duo had performed. “He was all like this, and then you made him do this, and—and then he was all wooooosh!” She leapt up into the air to mimic the horse’s epic jump. “And you—” Teagan came to sit down again. “—You were like…like the bestest rider there is! You stayed on the whole time! Even when he jumped!” Her tail swished contently as she practically beamed up at her mother. “I wanna be able to do that too! Just like you when I get older!”

Teagan Stryder

Casa di Cavalieri
War Lord
Songbird
You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:09 am

that's a wrap! (+300)

The canary-eyed pup's reaction was nothing less than what Lyris expected. The normally poker-faced mother had no hope of stopping the smile that flooded her features, one of deep amusement at the excitement that was near ripping Teagan to pieces. The woman turned her body and slid to the ground in a quick dismount, Kenyon silent and tall behind her as he watched the little Stryder run in circles in the dirt. Lyris payed rapt attention to her daughter's eager run-down of the show, smile never less radiant than the second past. Never had any soul looked upon her with such raw admiration and longing, and she couldn't deny her gratitude nor the warmth that slowly crept to her core. "I wouldn't say I'm the best. There are some even more skilled than I am. Either way, that's not even all we can do." Lyris crouched, then running a fast hand through her spiked hair to fix several flyaway pieces that had fallen victim to the wind on horseback. "I'll make it a deal. We'll start lessons as soon as you want after you shift, alright? Maybe one day you'll get a horse that becomes just as good a friend to you as Kenyon is to me. Good?" The scarred lady nodded as if Teagan had already responded, and then stood, turning to lightly lift her stallion's reins to guide him back to the stables. "But enough of this for now. If you get any more excited you might explode." Again, Lyris grinned. "Lets see if you, Indi and I can go track down your father." Leading horse and daughter back to the stables, the Cavallo removed the saddle and tack from Kenyon and released him back into the free range of the fort, and then began the trek back to the house to pick up Teagan's sister, and then onward to find Luca.

Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

Dead Topics