IN SHEEPS' CLOTHES [joining]

POSTED: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:00 pm

(short & rushed post bc i don't have much time >.<)

Auspicium had walked a long way from the Vinattan territory to finally get to Anathema.
He had heard multiple stories about the canines which inhabited the area, and after the treatment he had received from his past pack he supposed he would fit in with the whole misfit background.

Before getting anywhere near to the Anatheman border he made sure the scent from the territory he had been in was all rubbed off, he also made sure he didn't cross the border before a higher form of authority accepted him into the pack and let him in. As he awaited for someone to come and talk to him he couldn't help but to feel nervous. He didn't know what to do if they detected the vinattan scent and was rejected, and he knew very well he couldn't change his mind and walk away once again, he knew he could starve to death this time.
Loners
Wolf
ad
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:59 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, work has been killing me x_x

It was early morning as the winter fighter made her rounds about the territory border before she would start her training for the day. She was the epitome of strength and lean muscle and endurance in such a small and fragile package. She was a bit of an enigma, seeing as the girl was so small and easily injured, yet she dedicated her life to the pursuit of speed and strength and of the ability to fight and defend herself and those of her pack that needed to be defended.

She ran dozens of miles nearly every day to keep her endurance at its peak, and she was eating more than someone of her meager size probably normally would, needing to fuel the fire that was constantly being stoked with daily running and training. On today's run however, the tiny female caught wind of a stranger's scent nearby, one that was dangerously close to the border. The scent was male, and betrayed a wolf, one that had the vaguest hints of other individuals that Nyx did not recognize, and instinctively her hands rested firmly against the handles of the two daggers that hung on her belt as she approached. "W-who are you? What i-is your business here?" The normally soft spoken girl called out, her speech impediment giving the illusion of a meek creature, and a weak one, though in reality she would prove to be quite the opposite.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 pm

OOC: don't worry I understand!
+ another rushed post ughhhh ><

IC:
Upon hearing the female's voice, Auspicium raised his head to examine the stranger before answering any questions.
The female at first glance looked like a fit rival for him in the state he was currently at: malnourished and tired. He was thinking about this just in case something went wrong and he had to defend his life with tooth and claw.

"My name is Auspicium, and I wish to join your pack." He answered firmly.
He wasn't sure if the female he was talking to was the leader, or any other position of power, but he still felt nervous. He still thought about it very well; there was no reason for him to get rejected, but he still feared the possibility of going back to his loner life.
Loners
Wolf
ad

POSTED: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:27 pm

OOC: That was fast XD

Nyx wasted no time in reaching the strange figure as he stood there at the border, looking thin and exhausted. And suddenly it seemed as though there was no cause for alarm. The male was indeed a wolf, but he didn't look as though he were in any condition to attack her, even if he'd wanted to. Nyx had been ambushed in the woods a few weeks prior, but there had been multiple assailants in that attack, here, in a fair one on one encounter, Nyx had confidence in her abilities, having trained nearly every day of her life since the girl was less than a year old.

The alarm faded completely however when this male opened his muzzle, declaring that he wished to join her pack, the pack that she had ran to as little more than a pup, and the one that she had lived for, and who had chosen her to help lead them into a better future. "M-My name i-is Nyx. I a-am one of the three l-leaders of A-anathema." the girl stated with a stern look in her eye, straightening up to her full height of only five feet, a rather unimpressive stature. "What s-skills do you h-have that would be of use t-to us? W-what sort o-of tasks would you plan t-to uphold to give back t-to the pack?" The snowy white sub-leader asked, amethyst eyes meeting those of the wolf before her without wavering, her posture holding all the dominance and presence of a true alpha, even if she did not look or even act the part at times.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie

POSTED: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 pm

OOC: im used to replying fast xD
WC is exactly 200. oh dear, oh my

IC:
Three leaders?! Auspicium could barely feel comfortable around only one.
Well now there was no turning back. He desperately needed to change his loner lifestyle, and that meant eliminating the grudge he had against leaders. If he did that, he would fit in with no difficulty.
But well, he was more nervous now. Knowing he would have to 'put up' with more than one leader, and knowing his main skills were weak after living as a loner for what seemed like an eternity to him, he almost had the urge to run away and hope the female wouldn't chase him down and hurt him, for whatever reason. Anxiety and doubt were about to take over him, but he took a deep breath and was determined to be accepted into the pack no matter what.

"Well, I'm good at trading and, uh- interacting with others." Doubt hit him as he realized the statement wasn't true at all, since he wasn't the best version of himself around leaders.
He took another breath to calm down and added: "Well, also, I'm not the best hunter, or fighter, but I- I can get the job done with enough time."
Loners
Wolf
ad

POSTED: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:20 pm

OOC: Lol I reply like a turtle

Amethyst eyes looked on as the male seemed to grow more and more nervous, seeming genuine and more afraid than anything else, not seeming as though he had any intention of attacking the snow colored maiden of war. Pale slender hands remained perched atop the handles to her weapons, but the tail dropped to a neutral position, and her tan tipped ears lowered a bit as a sign that she meant no harm, and that she wished him to feel more calm.

The male expressed to her what he thought his positive traits were, and what he could offer to the pack, but he lacked any sort of confidence as he did so. The sub-leader gave what she hoped to be an encouraging smile to the loner and stepped towards him slowly. "I-I should let you know, th-that i-if you join this pack, y-you'll be considered f-family, by blood." She held up one of her hands, revealing a palm that sported a small scar, but one that appeared as though it had been re-opened a few times at least.

"W-we make a-a small cut on e-each o-of our hands, a-and let the b-blood mix, s-so that you carry the blood of A-Anathema with you. A-are you a-alright with that?" She asked in a soft tone, waiting for the males permission before she would draw her blade and perform the rite to let him become a part of the pack.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie

POSTED: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:38 pm

OOC: naaahhh it's okay

IC:
Auspicium had to resist the urge of taking a few steps back when the female stepped towards him. He knew, and she even showed, she wasn't going to harm him, but his nervousness wanted to make him believe otherwise. But after listening to what the leader had to say, it was like all he was fearing had vanished. Her words meant he was welcomed into the pack!
He wouldn't only have a new pack to settle in but he would also have a new family? That was all he could ever dream of! Sure he could tolerate a cut and carry the blood of a leader if that meant he would have both a new family and pack, and now, more than ever, he had to push himself to be better, he didn't want to let his new pack and family down, like it seemed like he did last time.

"Yes! I'm completely alright with it!" The male couldn't contain his excitement. That single cut would mean a new beginning in his life. He almost didn't mind the fact that it had to be done by a leader, this was the event that would save him from an eternity as a loner.
Happily, Auspicium held up both of his hands, exposing his palms, and waited for the leader to begin with the ritual. A cut was the smallest price he could pay to regain the warm feeling a welcoming pack and family used to give him.
Loners
Wolf
ad

POSTED: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:15 pm

OOC: WELCOME XD I'll get ur title changed and u can start posting in the pack forum after this~ <3

The female blinked in what may have been a mixture of surprise and apprehension. The loner male, who had up until a moment ago seemed so nervous, now seemed to be excited, all to eager to offer up his blood to be mixed with that of the pack, but the snowy female simply shook her head slightly and smiled. "A-alright then." The winter furred warrior spoke as she drew one of the pair of daggers that made up her deadly twin fang set, and pressed the edge of the blade into her own paw pad, looking down at it thoughtfully as she began to reminisce a bit.

"You know, th-the spot where I-I first had this done t-to me isn't t-too far off from here." The winter maiden told the loner as she gently took one of his outstretched palms in her own hands and made a quick cut across his pad, deep enough to bleed and to leave a scar, but not enough to cause serious injury or harm to the loner, and even as it seemed to her that the male still may have been nervous, it seemed like he knew what he was after, and as she placed her own bleeding palm to his, the petite little warrior wrapped her slender fingers around his hand in a firm grip as their blood mingled, giving him a warm smile as the sub leader offered up, "W-welcome to A-anathema, I-I hope you'll like it here." before releasing him and stepping in towards the heart of the territory, beckoning for the male to follow.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie

POSTED: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Welcome to Anathema!

You have just joined a safe haven for delinquents, criminals, addicts and overall outcasts! While we treat all our members like family after the initiation ritual, it doesn’t change our natures or corrupt habits. Anathema can offer many trades, jobs, and skills to learn and help you find your way, if it isn’t already found.

Welcome to our family!

Here are a few things to get you started:

• Check out the Ranks and Specializations your character can pursue!
    • After making 20 in character posts, you can decide which Rank Tier is right for your character.
  • You can also start collecting game points! Follow the link to see how you can start earning points for prizes, such as avatars, graphical tables, icons and titles!
  • Want to claim a room or house? Look at our available residence Wiki pages, and then post to the Maintenance thread!
  • And don't forget to take a look at Anathema's Policies, as well as our Culture, Beliefs, and Crime pages so you know exactly what we're about!
  • And most importantly: start posting and have fun!

Have any questions? Ask us!

Dead Topics