[M] I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

Iorek

POSTED: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:46 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

CdC July Newspost Week 1 Prompt wrote:“Attack and chase away trespassing figures. Scout the borders and strengthen the scent line that the intruders are trying to weaken and erase.”

Optime | Late afternoon | Backdated: July 6th (+414)

Syndicate Revenge Plot

The sky was a vibrant mix of reds and pinks. The sun hung low on the horizon, barely cresting the treetops. There was, give or take, still a few good hours of daylight left before nightfall. Already though, the sweltering heat of the summer day had lessened considerably to a much more manageable, cooler temperature. The uppity, pretty trills of the songbirds singing their last songs for the evening were being slowly drowned out by the hum of cicadas and croaks of loud frogs.

Teagan rolled her shoulders idly, trying to keep them and the rest of her body from becoming too stiff before the impending patrol. A few new scuffs and bruises from her previous venture with Jace could be seen against the shorter parts of her fur. The minor injuries did little more than pour fuel onto the quickly growing fire though. She was ready to find more and send them back to whatever hole the dirty cockroaches had crawled from.

Like before, she had decided to not don her tunic. The thin fabric would do nothing to aide her in a fight, and it would be more of a pain to repair it than to be concerned about her dignity. It left her chest scars open for all to see though, and the Officer had been cognizant to skirt around the edge of the fort. Unlike the ones on her shoulder, the Stryder held no pride in the marks that showed her near-death experience.

So, she stood off to the side of the main gate. Arms crossed and looking every bit unreadable as her mother, Teagan waited patiently for her partner for the evening. Even with it still being daylight out, the Stryder had decided against taking Apollo or Agrona with her. The Cavalier that she would be working with was too feral to risk working alongside the companion animals just yet. Knowing her luck, he’d accidentally try to attack one of them in the heat of the moment.

Speaking of patrol partner, Teagan wasn’t sure what form he would be in. Given his nature though during her previous encounter with him, she highly doubted he’d be on two legs. Either way, it didn’t matter to her. So long as he could be counted on when things got ugly, that was all that was important to the Officer.

Her canary eyes searched the fort just beyond the entrance for the familiar, bear-like figure of Iorek.

EDIT 20170711: Changed event/plot hotlink
EDIT 20170714: Mature tag
Last edited by Teagan Stryder on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teagan Stryder

New Caledonia
Commoner
Songbird

You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Iorek
Short post :( Will beef up!000

Iorek plodded to the border, shambling along in his typically hunched posture. He was wearing a flower crown made of dandelions and other white flowers. He moved a bit slower, not fully comfortable in his Optime form. He was a massive creature, as hunched as he was and the wolfdog's timid air looked almost comical.

The brown behemoth saw Teagan in the distance and moved a bit faster, though fast for him was a bit slow to other. He towered over her, though his posture made him seem like he was cowering before a giant. His red eyes darted to the ground and his hands curled towards his chest. The hybrid beast hoped he wasn't late.

"W-What d-do?" The red-eyed recruit stammered before correcting himself to make it clearer. His earlier phrase could be interpreted in many ways. "W-What a-are w-we d-doing?"

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:02 am

(+514)

Feel free to make the assumption of them moving down the actual border to help move this thread along!

Though she didn’t show it, she was a bit surprised to see the timid male in his two-legged form. For the giant that he was, he sure didn’t walk like one, however. Hunched and looking as if the nearest bush would suddenly gain life and attack him, he wasn’t as intimidating as he might have been. Coupled with the fact that he wore a ridiculous crown of flowers on his head, the brute looked about as threatening as a butterfly.

She let a quiet sigh escape from her lips as his ruby eyes found her and his cowardly shamble hastened marginally so. It was a shame, really. Someone of his size and power, and he was nothing more than a quivering, submissive mess. Maybe a few good sessions with her mother would shape him up, but, tonight, he was her responsibility. When he came within talking distance, her arms unfurled from their defensive position against her chest.

A brow twitched at his question, but, the Stryder quickly reined in her tongue before it could lash out with something unpleasant. He was still relatively new, and, for all she knew, the whole concept of how things were done in a pack like theirs were new to him too. As well, with the recent conflict on their borders, he probably wasn’t sure of what protocol there were—if any—for times like this. To be honest, this was Teagan’s first rodeo with an aggressive group on Casa di Cavalieri’s borders too, but, he didn’t need to know that.

In her youth, she had been attacked by a delusional Loner. During her trip with Indi, the sisters had fought off a group of despicable men. So, she had some experience with terrible Luperci.

“Patrolling,” she answered curtly, “There’s already a group scouting the west and another in the east. We have the south.” She paused to let the information settle before she continued, “We’ll start our sweep from the highway and head east along the border. There’s been some activity along our route,” she warned, “Especially the closer you go to Halifax. We’ll take our time, do it right, and make sure there’s nobody skulking around that shouldn’t be.” She and Jace had already found a Loner the previous night, and, if they had any intelligence to them, whatever group they came from wouldn’t be dumb enough to be caught there again.

Not waiting to see if he had fully grasped the orders that they had been given, Teagan’s feet were in motion. She expected him to follow given his personality he’d shown thus far, and, if he didn’t, well, she supposed a good snap would bring him to attention. “You don’t have to stay in that form if you don’t want to,” she told him over her shoulder. “Do whatever is comfortable for you to defend yourself in.” If they expected a fight, they couldn’t be put at the disadvantage of being caught off-guard.

Teagan Stryder

New Caledonia
Commoner
Songbird

You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:51 am

Word Count → 263
Optime | Night | July | Southern borders
OOC

Iorek still didn't know directions and therefore had no idea what "south" was. His head tilted, but he didn't speak. Teagan looked scary and as he cowered, he had lowered himself to her height. She reminded him of the scary white female, the Sola. It was a miracle he didn't drop onto fours. That would have even lowered himself in both her eyes. The wolfdog fluffed up, making himself bigger in either fear or confidence.

The red-eyed recruit had no idea what a highway was and wasn't exactly sure what half of the words the hybrid knight had said. He just nodded, getting the part about protecting the kingdom. He didn't have the biggest vocabulary, though he got the gist at least. He was large and strong, capable of protecting his home. He was unskilled at fighting, but it didn't take a genius to fight, did it? The crimson-eyed Cavalier noticed the yellow and black woman walking away and shambled after her. He was a bit slower and tailed after her.

The yellow-eyed woman offered him the option to shift into another form. The brown behemoth was as knowledgeable about fighting in Secui form as Optime form. He had really no clue about fighting in any form. Though, with his logic he was stronger in his two-legged form and that was good in a fight. Though, what did the bear boy know about fighting? He took a second to figure out what he would say. "I-I g-good...b-big i-is b-better" The hybrid beast stammered.

The brown-painted beast followed after the knight, obedient and submissive.

Last edited by Iorek on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:22 pm

(+630)

He seemed…confused—she really hoped that blank look had been her imagination—about what she’d told him. With each passing word too, the Recruit seemed to lower himself by a couple of inches until he hunched down to her level. It wasn’t something the warrior princess was used to. She’d dealt with submissive Luperci before, but, Iorek definitely took the cake of the most extreme case she’d seen.

At one point, his fur began to rise, but, the lack of challenge in his eyes was what saved him from being reprimanded. Had he truly meant to try to threaten or dominate her, Teagan would have been sure to put him in his place, size be damned. The docile male didn’t appear to have realized that he’d done it, either that, or he hadn’t meant anything by it. Whatever the case, it wasn’t something that the Stryder deemed important enough to stop what they were doing for.

Standing tall and confident at the front, one might have thought she held an imaginary leash to tug Iorek along by with how followed after her. It annoyed her, somewhat, but, she had yet to figure out a way to call attention to it without her words coming out as barked order. She didn’t want to startle him or shake up him up too much that he couldn’t focus on what she needed him to. They needed this patrol to go smoothly, and Teagan couldn’t very well babysit while also being on the lookout for trespassers with the dwindling daylight.

There was a pause to her suggestion, and, for a moment, Teagan thought he might have taken the time to shift down. A quick glance behind her though showed that he had stubbornly decided to remain in his hunched form. “Perhaps,” she remarked, neither agreeing or denying the statement which he had spoken. His size might very well scare off a skittish troublemaker. His submissive posture though wouldn’t fool anyone.

She let out a soft sigh as she continued to lead them on their angled path down to the highway. “Just…stand up a bit straighter, can you?” Please? “You look like I’m dragging you out to beat you somewhere.” Do something so you don’t look like a soft target.

It wasn’t long before they reached the hard, concrete remains from another time. Various cracks along the grey surface had weeds and other flora sprouting from them. In other areas, sections of the road had been washed out over years of abandonment and being exposed to Mother Nature’s wrath. “This is the highway,” she announced suddenly as her claws clicked along its hard surface. “We’ll take this down to the border.” It was the most direct route they could take with dense woodland growing on either side of the man-made path.

Teagan paused only long enough to make sure Iorek was still following her before she was in motion once more. The stony path went as far as the eye could see, and they had a long way to go before they’d reach the border. If they didn’t dally though, they could make it there before nightfall.

This meant that there would be quite a bit of…downtime until then. Joy. For a while, the Officer said nothing, simply focused on the road ahead of them. It began to eat at her though when she realized that the hulk behind her may—truly—not know what they were supposed to do when they got to the border.

“Have you been shown what to do on a patrol yet?” She asked, one of her mismatched ears flicking back at him to hear his answer.

Teagan Stryder

New Caledonia
Commoner
Songbird

You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 pm

OOC000

Iorek padded after Teagan, his posture hunched and feral. He was a massive creature with broad shoulders and fur that only made him seem even larger, though he looked as dangerous as a leaf judging by how he held himself. One would wonder if even a mouse would be frightened by him. The wolfdog cowered like a mouse, yet was almost a giant.

And then the woman asked the hybrid beast to stand up straighter. He gave her a confused look when she said that he looked like she was going to beat him. Was she? He slowly adjusted his height, rising past his submissive posture, standing over seven feet tall. He wasn't able to stand in a more humanized posture, still leaving the feral creature hunched, though standing as tall as he could.

The red-eyed recruit gave the tri-colored warrior yet another comfused look. He didn't have the slightest idea what it meant to patrol since he and his mother had moved too often to make a territory for themselves. He didn't know what it meant to patrol. So, the crimson-eyed Cavalier shook his head and shrugged his massive shoulders.

Form:Time:Date:Place:
OptimeNightMonthPlace
Last edited by Iorek on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:31 am

(+1,132)

Agouti Male and Young Tawny Male, Ambush Male.

Sorry I didn’t have them interact with Iorek more! I wasn’t sure what his reaction would be to them and didn’t want to assume Dx

She passed him a fleeting glance, ensuring that he heeded her suggestion. He stood his full, gargantuan height, no longer hunched over and cowardly-looking as he walked. At a quick glance, one might have mistaken him for a bear standing on its hindlimbs with how tall and bulky he was. Turning her eyes back onto the road, she supposed, if nothing else, appearances alone might scare off any would-be troublemakers. So long as he continued to hold his more confident-looking shamble, that was.

When he didn’t reply to her question, once more, Teagan shot him a look over her shoulder. If she hadn’t turned to look at him when she did, she wouldn’t have noticed his wordless answer to her inquiry. The Stryder closed her eyes as she focused on what was ahead of them again. Of all the partners… her brain began to rattle irritably. She let out a sigh, releasing her frustration with the quiet exhale.

“When we get to the borders, I need you to look for bad guys or suspicious Luperci.” Perhaps if she told him that he needed to do something, he’d respond a bit better. “If you come across any scents that aren’t a Cavalier, tell me. Look for danger or a threat. We’re here to protect Casa di Cavalieri.” There, that was about as dumbed down as she could make it. The point of view was a bit more…aggressive than what one would normally explain for a patrol, but, the situation at hand forced her to twist it a little. If he’d honestly never done such a thing before, she didn’t want to play down the danger they might be walking in to. Better he be prepared for the worse than have him standing around or running off at the first sight of danger.

It didn’t take long for them to finally reach the pack’s southern border. The scent markers were strong, and the warrior princess’ muscles were a bit more tense as they’d finally found their start point. She turned to Iorek. “Be quiet and focus on searching for anything suspicious, shady—er…not right.” She hoped he understood what she was asking of him.

Her canary eyes stared at him for a moment longer, mentally trying to will him to be someone she could count on for the patrol. When she was satisfied, she turned, leading the way along the pack’s invisible borderline. Her steps were soft and precise, allowing the Officer to be relatively quiet in the early hours of dusk settling in on the land. In the wood, one could hear owls, crickets, and other nocturnal creatures beginning to wake with the darkening daylight.

They traveled for some time in silence with relatively little to report on. A few foreigners had come up to their borders, and Teagan had sprung—and destroyed—a few traps along the way with the help of Iorek’s bear-like strength. Whoever these individuals were, they were up to no good. Nothing the pair had found was anything they could work off of though. The Loners’ trails never went further into the pack’s territory than the traps, almost as if they were afraid to move further inward without being caught.

A little more than half way through the patrol and with barely any daylight left in the sky, they finally found trouble.

Teagan had been in the midst of dismantling yet another trap when the snap of nearby vegetation caused her spine to stiffen. Her hands ceased their actions with untying the rope that had been secured to a sturdy tree trunk. Nostrils flared, and the stench of their unwelcomed guests filled them.

“Well, well, well, what have we here?” Sneered a baritone voice.

The Officer slowly rose to her feet and turned to see what flies she and Iorek had drawn out with their being there. Her canary eyes narrowed as she found herself standing across from two wolf dominate—if not pureblooded—hybrids.

One was a middle-aged male, his coat fluffy and an agouti hue with creamy undertones. A scar marred the bridge of his snout, moving across it from right to left. His partner was of a tawnier hue, and was noticeably younger, but sported more scars on his visage; notched ears, a scar that was terribly close to his left eye, a few more along his arms and shins. The pair donned simple, loose, cloth clothing, and a few other accessories ranging from bags and ropes. Each held a weapon readily in their hands too…knives.

Great.

“Don’t you know it’s rude to mess with another hunter’s trap?” The younger male of the two smiled, his amber eyes roving unabashed over Teagan’s exposed figure. He let a tongue slip out across his lips hungrily as his gaze lingered a little longer on her chest and the scars that marred it. Teagan’s lips curled to reveal ivory fangs in warning. The young male’s eyes suddenly shifted to Iorek, flicking an ear almost dismissively. “Let’s say you lose the fat kid here though, and we’ll consider letting you off easy, sweetheart?” His attention returned to her, and the sloppy grin he let split his face earned him a growl from the Stryder.

Her hand came to hover threateningly over the pommel of her sword. “Who are you, and what do you want with our pack?” She demanded, choosing not to answer the tawny male’s lecherous suggestions. From his words alone, Teagan didn’t need to ask what their purpose for being there was. They were obviously connected with the trap-setting and harming of Cavaliers.

“Come quietly, and perhaps you’ll find out,” the agouti one smirked darkly, taking a few bold steps forward. He flipped his knife idly in his hand, throwing it up and catching it, throwing it up and catching it.

“As if,” Teagan scoffed, drawing her sword. As it sung though, Teagan heard movement from a nearby bush. Her eyes shifted quickly at the possibility of a new player to the tension-filled atmosphere. At the blur of a dark figure leaping out and the glint of silver in the dying light, Teagan let out a warning bark as she realized the third Loner made to ambush the large Recruit. “Iorek!”

“Alright, let’s play then!”

Movement out of the corner of her eye told her that the two they had confronted before were on the move. Her sword arched on its own accord to defend herself, clanging as it met steel. She hoped Iorek had taken her advice from earlier to heart.

She couldn’t fight for the both of them.

Teagan Stryder

New Caledonia
Commoner
Songbird

You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Minor pp of Teagan, hope it's okay! 387

Iorek could understand that. He needed to keep his pack safe and make sure nobody harmed them. He needed to smell out the bad guys, though he had no idea what "suspicious" meant. His head tilted at that word, but he didn't say anything. He sniffed around and looked around, just as Teagan told him. He wanted to go down on four legs to smell better, but the massive yearling needed to be able to see. The Stryder female was lower to the ground so she could smell for him.

The brown behemoth made a lot of noise compared to the silent Stryder. He wasn't very good at stealth and he didn't exactly understand how he was supposed to stay quiet. He trampled behind her, snapping sticks and rustling through the bushes. He only noticed that he was making too much noise when she glared back at him. Then, the brown-painted brute tried to be quieter, though not as quiet as the woman.

The bear boy still didn't understand how the tri-colored warrior sprung the traps without getting caught in them. He'd sprung a trap accidentally and got caught in it. Luckily, his massive weight snapped the rope and he fell to he ground. He helped by snapping the rope and breaking anything that he needed to with his strength. He didn't know how the woman was so nimble in untying them. The wolfdog just bit through the rope or just ripped it apart.

The feral giant darted behind the yellow-eyed knight as new voices and presences came. He looked almost comical cowering behind the smaller Luperci. His ears did flick down as the man called him "fat". He wasn't fat, was he? He cowered even more, afraid of these two people. He was scared, were they going to hurt them? He didn't know if he could fight them off. He remembered the last time he had been against two loners. The bear-like brute closed his crimson eyes, wincing at the memory.

The red-eyed recruit's eyes opened as the warrior woman yelled his name. He felt a new presence coming towards him and he lashed out, hitting the body of his attacker and sending the male splattering into a tree. He stood there, dumbfounded by his actions. What had he done? Behind the crimson-eyed Cavalier, metal clashed.

OptimeNightJulyCdC borders
Picture
Last edited by Iorek on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 pm

(+1,118)

Naming these guys so it’s easier to describe who’s doing what xD
Agouti Male = Tark
Young Tawny Male = Tinsel
Ambush Male = Broker

As she had stared down the trespassers, it didn’t fail her notice that the larger Iorek had put her between them and him. Coward, she had mentally scoffed. As much as she was willing to defend her packmate, she didn’t take lightly to being very quickly used as a shield to hide behind. The Recruit was over a year old for Fenris’ sake, and he towered over everyone there!

“Aww, what’s the matter, fatso? Gonna piss yourself in front of a lady?” The tawny-haired one had taunted as his companion conversed with Teagan.

When their third companion had revealed himself, the pair darted forward in tandem. The agouti one had twisted his blade and poised it into a downward stab meant for the meat of Teagan’s shoulder. Her swung blade deflected the blow though, nearly sending his knife flying from his hand. He held firm, however, the force of steel meeting steel caused his extended arm to yank in the direction of Teagan’s swing, which sent him stumbling to regain his balance.

Where one was thwarted, another appeared in his place. The Officer managed to back-step just in time to avoid a swipe from the tawny male. The edge of his knife came mere inches from her chest and face as he stepped into the opening she’d made from her initial counter from his partner. With the added distance she put between them, Teagan twisted her wrist and swung down, causing the scarred youngster to leap backwards to avoid being cut by her blade.

The loud, painful crack as something hit a tree resounded in the evening air. “Broker!” The tawny male yelped as he noticed that his companion had been flung by the bear-like Cavalier.

“Shut up…Tinsel, and—ah! Worry ‘bout yourself!” The dark male gasped as he slowly moved to roll over to his feet. It was obvious from his pained expression and careful movements that Iorek’s attack had done more than just winded him.

Tinsel yelped as Teagan’s sword suddenly bit through the air in front of him, her canary eyes gleaming in the darkening daylight.

“Just—” Broker hissed as a sting of pain ran up his spine. “—kill the fucking girl, Tark!”

As she twisted her wrist to move into her next swing, Tinsel was fortunate enough that the agouti male, Tark, had decided to step back into the fray. He swung his knife, but the glint of his blade—and Broker calling for action—had alerted Teagan to his oncoming attack.

Once more, their metals clashed against one another, though, this time, his weapon had come closer to its mark. Only the guard of her sword had protected her hand from his knife sliding any lower than it had. Teagan turned with her backhanded deflection, adding her second hand onto the handle and pushing back with enough power to stop Tark from continuing forward with his momentum.

He stepped in close to her, forcing the smaller Stryder to inevitably take a step backwards in an effort to hold her ground. His hot breath fouled the air between them as he revealed yellowed teeth. “Die!” He growled, pushing down on her blade.

Teagan snarled in response, spitting up at him. “You first!”

Movement at the edge of her peripheral vision alerted her to a new danger that was quickly approaching. It was Tinsel! Thinking quickly, Teagan drew backwards, causing Tark to fall forward a bit as the force that he had been pushing against was suddenly gone. It put him right into the line of fire. Both men howled as they collided together, spitting at each other for their interference.

“Get out of the way, Tinsel!” Tark yelled, kicking Tinsel in his side.

“I was just trying to help!” The boy snapped, rolling to his feet.

Distracted with each other, Teagan allowed her gaze to quickly search for her own companion. Her attention was drawn back as Tark tried another attempt at slashing at her. “Iorek!” She barked loudly as her sword came to defend her once more, “Snap out of it!” Move! You’re going to get yourself killed!

Her command drew her attackers’ attention away from her at that moment. The bear-like Cavalier had appeared rather…cowardly when they had first arrived. Hiding behind the girl, not speaking, and then failing to move after throwing Broker aside like a ragdoll? And from the girl’s words, there was a possibility that he had never fought to begin with. It was a challenge worth testing, particularly, since the sword-wielding wolfdog was proving a bit difficult.

Tinsel split off, licking his lips as he was joined by Broker in the charge to take on the mountain of a male.

Damn it!

Teagan shoved Tark away from her, dropping her stance as she intersected Tinsel’s path, her hand thrown out to snatch the scarred youngster by his tail as he made to pass her. “Leave him alone!” She roared, yanking him back.

Tinsel yelped at the sudden action taken against him, turning and swiping out with his knife. The blade sliced across her cheek. Before she could retaliate though, she was blindsided by a force to her exposed back. She let go of Tinsel’s tail, her hand flying out in front of her in an attempt to break her fall. With how fast it all happened though, it was a pointless action. Her chin bounced off of the dirt with enough force to make her skull rattle.

Her sword was wrestled from her grip as she tried to twist under the sudden, heavy weight that fell upon her. A knife came down as she finally twisted around to face her attacker. The blade plunged into the soft soil above her shoulder, catching some of her flesh in its fast decent. Teagan snarled at the pain, her canary eyes turning on the knife’s owner with fury in them.

Tark sat above her, pinning her down. She squirmed, trying to free a leg so she could push him away from her. Her sword hand was immobilized by Tinsel, and her other fought to keep Tark from reclaiming his knife from its sunk position in the damp earth. Yellowed teeth snapped at her, held back only by her elbow.

Teagan cursed her less than favorable circumstances. She had no idea where Iorek was or what had gone on with him and Broker, but she prayed to Fenris that he’d finally found wherever his senses had wandered off to. As things were going, Teagan wasn’t sure if she’d be able to save both of them from their three attackers.

Teagan Stryder

New Caledonia
Commoner
Songbird

You shoot me down
but I won't fall
I am titanium

POSTED: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Iorek was snapped out of the trance by Teagan yelling at him. "You idiot!" He said mentally, he was being useless. He snapped out of it just as the tawny one and the dark one raced towards him. The woman yanked the other back and then the beast let out a snarl. They weren't going to hurt them, he would protect his pack like his pack mate told him to. The wolfdog was ready to fight.

Broker wanted to get revenge on the big idiot that had thrown him into a tree. The boy looked young and was useless judging by how he had to hide behind the yellow bitch and how she had to do all the work. His knife was at the ready as he advanced towards the male, ready to make him pay for the pain he'd caused.

The brown behemoth looked at the sharp shinny thing in the dark one's hand. He knew it hurt people and he didn't know how to combat that. His first order of business was to take that away from the male. He swung his arm towards the man, but the man was quick and dodged him. But, at least it kept him away. He snarled again and his attacker just smiled. "Come at me!" He yelled, trying to provoke the beast. "Ya scared?"

The brown-painted brute swung at the male again, his teeth bared. The wolf dodged the attack again, but then the hybrid snapped his jaws, going for the shoulder that the man hadn't protected. A scream echoed through his attacker as he gripped the man's shoulder in his jaws and threw him like a ragdoll. The feral giant did look back to check if he was okay, not wanting to hurt him too badly.

The red-eyed recruit looked back to see the Stryder knight on the ground, the other two males on top of her. She was in Optime form and had a different hued pelt; the two males were also in Optime form, but his minds couldn't stop making the parallels. Two loners had attacked his mother and he had failed her. A rage filled the beast as a snarl echoed through him and his vision was tinted in red. And then a roar as the crimson-eyed Cavalier advanced on the attackers, his flower crown falling to the ground.

The monstrous wolfdog went for the tawny male holding the woman down. His clawed hand grabbed the man across the back. In his shock, he let go. The beast was on him in an instant slamming him into the ground. "What the fuck! The man yelled as teeth snapped close to his face. Claws dug into his flesh as the monster dug his claws in, effectively pinning him. The wolf tried to brace his hands against the brute's shoulders, but to no avail. The scarlet-eyed monster ripped his throat out.

"No! Tinsel!" The agouti-furred male yelled as he saw his comrade's life was ripped away by the monster. With the strength he still had, he grabbed his knife and ran towards the beast, wanting to avenge the tawny male. The beast was on him in a second, whipping around and tackling him on all fours. Blood-soaked jaws neared the man's head as bloodied claws pinned him down. The man screamed as the jaws opened.

OptimeNightJulyCdC borders
Picture
Last edited by Iorek on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silverfrost

Dead Topics