Re: [M]An unexpected guest

[p]Moon

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:00 am

She had slumped into him a bit, and caused the man to worry she might be falling asleep right there, instead of at least waiting for them to get somewhere that he wouldn't have to be holding her up. To Guillen's relief, his words got a response, one that involved her legs moving like she might have planned to just walk from where she was. The man's eyes widened just a bit, expecting to have a less than pleasant time, but the woman surprised him by instead leaning into him, arms wrapping around to help her be carried.

He carefully moved from the wall then, shifting the positioning of his hands under Moon's legs, making certain that his hold was good, before starting toward his room at a slow pace. With his mind focused on not dropping her, Guillen mostly listened to Moon's voice, his steps pausing the moment his own suggestion was turned around on him. The pause was a brief one, but probably easy enough to notice, even if Guillen tried to distract Moon with a lick at both the finger tapping his muzzle, and her own snout.

He'd considered the same idea before, easy access to Moon a tempting prospect for the wolf, but tempered by the danger that more eyes might see himself alongside one or both of his sons. Their mother had yet to connect the dots, to realize that he was their father, that he'd forced himself on her in the past. The walk to his bed was just enough time to think of a good reply, to even decide whether he still considered the risk greater than the reward.

Once he had actually managed to carry Moon where he wanted, came the even more daunting task of figuring out how to go from standing to laying. ”Oh? Got room for me, even with two boys living with you already?” Guillen wondered in a tone that was only half serious, more to gauge the woman's reaction to an escalation of whatever it was they were, his attention snapping back to a tentative effort at kneeling afterward. Already tired from his own efforts, the wolf nearly lost his balance, only to roughly correct as one knee made it to the bed of furs, and then the other. With only the task of easing Moon backwards left, Guillen paused to try sneaking a possessive nip at the side of her neck. ”It's tempting... You're tempting.” the wolf added, a more serious tone to his words, while he genuinely considered what he saw as the offer.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:18 am

Oh, she noticed the pause. It was just, Moon Moon wasn't the type to think something was too weird about those kinds of strange, off nuances of speech. She picked up on most social cues, but instead of being indignant about his delayed reply even when it was noticeable, she merely waited it out... then there were the nice things he was doing to distract her, and she didn't mind those. His tongue lapped out and stroked her fingers, and she giggled as he licked her muzzle.

They made their way – or rather, he made their way – awkwardly through his domicile to the bedroom. Moon simply held on for the ride. They were in his room now, and she was being held aloft over the bed. She peered over her shoulder at the bed, wondering why he didn't simply just flop down onto it. Whatever, dudes were strange.

An ear perked when he mentioned “two boys” living with her, and her head whipped forward again. "Three," she buoyantly corrected him. "My daddy lives there, too." Her tone was casual, and she turned to peer at the bed again. They were starting to move a little, and though he seemed to folly a bit, they made it onto the bed safely. Moon Moon let go of his shoulders, stretching her arms high overhead and then laying back onto the bed, though still connected with Guillen at the pelvis.

Her hands toyed with her hair a bit, her expression thoughtful. "But I dunno how good it is fer tha boys ta live with me fer that long," she admitted. "I mean, if we were doin' it wild style in the caves an' forest, like my people used ta, then sure that'd be different. But Sapient, ya know, it's different. It's cultured." The boys were out playing most of the time, anyway. Now that they shifted they were busy with other teenage preoccupations, not sticking by their mommy's side so much anymore. Grampa Keylo was teaching them all the things a good wolf boy needed to know. Still, to part with her young... she shook her head. "Nah, I gotta big room. It'd be okay. An' really, my daddy, he don't really live in my room, he just runs in tha forest most'a tha time. But, I dunno, where wouldja put all yer stuff?" Her aqua eyes searched the room. "Ya could always get a room 'a yer own, ya know," she giggled, like he was silly for not thinking about it himself. "There's like..." she paused and counted on her fingers, then poked him with three digits. "There's three rooms open on tha second floor where I live. One's just a door over from mine." She poked her index and middle finger on his collar bone, then walked those two fingers up his neck until her hand brushed his nonexistant mane. She cocked her head quizzically. "Why dont'cha grow it?"

400+
Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:54 am

The mention of 'three' instead of the two he'd suggested conjured a confused expression onto Guillen's face. He'd only known of the two pups, his pups, but he guessed it was possible she'd had a child before his. The answer to question came before he was able to give voice to it, and his furrowed brow suggested that the answer wasn't quite what he wanted to hear. He couldn't very well say why her father's presence made him wary, that family so close might see the resemblance, might ask questions, or just get in the way of his attempts to bend the woman to his will.

When she leaned back into the bed, the wolf was obligated to follow closely, but made an effort to not smother the woman. It was a sharp contrast between the day that had given them a pair of sons, Guillen close to her, affectionate even. As she continued on, Moon wandered as she sometimes did, but Guillen found himself homing in on the impression that she wanted him to join her. ”The room next to yours wouldn't have you in it though...” Guillen answered back, nudging at her snout with his own as though he were lightly scolding a pup that had said something silly. ”Far as the boys, they'll know when the best time to leave is. If they stay, they stay, long as they're listening to their mother.” the wolf added, less suggestion than would have been proper for someone who wasn't supposed to be related to the pair.

Her hand on his neck was welcome enough, an affectionate gesture in the man's eyes, even if it provoked an odd question from Moon. ”It's something to grab a hold of in a fight, can get in the way... Easier to cut it low than mess with figuring out a good length that doesn't look like I have something wrong with me.” Guillen answered back in a sincere tone, rattling off the first things that came to mind. Something seemed to occur to the man, a look of consideration silencing him for a brief moment, before the hand he wasn't using to prop himself up above Moon made it's way toward her own mane. ”Of course, with you around, you could take care of that. Among other things with us living together.” the man suggested, while his fingers gently tried to entangle themselves in Moon's thicker mane. In truth, the man didn't particularly like the idea of Moon with a knife anywhere near his neck, as oblivious as she seemed to be about their shared history, it wasn't a mental image that brought him comfort. ”You should stay a day or two, see if you like sharing a room with me.” coaxed, only partly interested in how she liked his company, and equally desirous of another attempt or two at her.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:23 am

It's now or never.
Word Count → 500+ :: OOC Text

The crazy girl chortled, properly flattered by his complaint of taking any room other than Moon's own. She slapped his shoulder playfully and wiggled, which served to arouse her a little what with the way they were still locked together. Sadly, such a state didn't allow for further movement, so there was never an encore to Luperci sex. Not right away, anyway. Well, I could be in it, ya know, she teased, poking him on the nose. Then in a more serious tone she added a preposterous addendum, Or we could just know out one a' tha walls. That was especially silly because, though Moon remembered the room next to hers, the vacant room was actually two doors down.

He answered her question about his hair while she ran her hand over his short-cropped head and neck. The idea gave her pause, and she cocked her head while considering it. Hmm, I've been doin' a lot more scoutin' an' stuff fer Sapient, she thought aloud. Maybe I should cut off my hair, too? Never really thought a' it cuz people don't usually get close ta me. False. A lot of people got close to her – there was that time the puppies wandered away and ended up enjoying the stories told by that elderly loner, there was the time she and Asura were kidnapped and temporarily detained by a band of brigans, and then... oh yeah, there was that time with Guillen...

However, to give her a modicum of credit, these kinds of events had grown few and far between ever since she had lost Kiss Me in a fight with the Smelly Coyote in January and resolved to train as a fighter, in hopes of one day winning Kiss Me back.

Somehow, the conversation looped right back around to talk of them living together, and Moon let out another goofy grin accompanied by a laugh. That's right, I could, she said. I could even dye it a buncha colors. I used ta dye mine, ya know. Got tough ta keep up with tha colors in tha winter, an' I just haven't had tha time since.

His offer to stay came next, and Moon grew awkwardly serious and even more peculiarly silent. It didn't remain that way for long, though, and soon her thoughts came out of her mouth, as they always inevitably did. Well, people don't really know I'm gone from Sapient yet, she explained, alleviating the tension in the room. It wasn't that she wanted to turn him down, but even Moon Moon had responsibilities. I only like ta be gone if at leas Braith an' Laz know. I kinda... I kinda got excited an' left, ya know. She failed to stifle her giggle. But I'm shain' a room with ya now, an' trust me, I like it, she professed. What could go wrong, really? Actually, there was a lot that could go wrong – especially concerning the fact that Moon, during her heat cycle, had not only slept with Guillen but had also lain with Mads Ibsen, a man in her pack. Sure, that wasn't a ticket straight to the stage of a bad afternoon talk show...

Template by Kitty, art by Victoria Daedra.

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm

There was an edge of manipulation in most of what he did with Moon, machinations to keep the woman close, to get what he wanted from her without giving up too much. A strange sort of normalcy had crept into the mix however, a playful back and forth that stirred kinder thoughts in the usually cruel man. When her finger went to poke him in the nose, his tongue darted out to lash at it, instead of the bite that anyone else would have got. ”Breaking a wall down sounds like it might get me kicked out, before I'm even settled in.” Guillen answered back, the man not really taking her silly suggestion seriously, his playful tone hinting at that. It wasn't the first time she'd said something like that, and he'd grown used to it.

Though he'd never admit it, Moon's hand wandering over his head and neck felt pretty good, a more down to earth sort of pleasure compared to the feverish thrill that he left them stuck together. When the conversation turned toward her hair being cut however, the wolf's brow rose, while he tried to imagine what Moon might look like if her hair was shortened. It did not take long for him to decide what his preference was, and only a bit longer for him to share that with Moon. ”No, I like it just the way it is. How else would I pull my pretty Moon close, keep her from straying too much?” Guillen answered in a mostly playful tone, the hand that had wandered into Moon's mane entangling itself further to demonstrate what he meant.

Talk of dying his hair acted as a cold shower to the hunger that was starting to build in the wolf, the tip of his snout stopping just as he tried to nose under Moon's chin. ”I'll let you cut my hair, but we'll keep the dye for you, will look better on you than me.” Guillen replied, sounding less than keen about the talk of dye, and eager to redirect the woman's idea to an alternative.

In his head, Guillen had imagined the night would wind down to them drifting off together. A more intimate end to their debauchery than the other times they'd been together, but a more serious sounding Moon seemed dead set on denying that. ”They'll just think you went to take care of something Moon. A few hours tangled up with me, and you'll leave in the morning after we're rested up.” Guillen laid out his proposal again, more detailed in what it would mean if she stayed. A relatively laid back suggestion, right up until he tried to finish pressing his nose into the side of Moon's neck for a firm love bite. ”Besides, I'm not done with you yet.”.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 am

It's now or never.
Word Count → 500+ :: OOC Text

Others might have detected the thread of possessiveness that leeched into Guillen's words, if not outwardly from his voice then from his actions. But if someone were to suspect, they would have to be a master at reading people and predicting their motives. Moon was neither of these things. Moon did not clue in to nuance like the rest of the world did. To her, his words were intended just as playfully as they had been spoken... she took everything at face value.

When his fiery fingers entangled themselves with her hair and gave a tug, the dominance of the gesture spoke to something primal within her. The feral wolf in her who sought out strength and confidence in a mate liked this, and she shuddered gently with a brief vestige of ecstasy. The shudder traveled down her spine and likely reverberated into Guillen from the place where they were still knotted. After it passed, she peered deep into his eyes with her own bright blues, a coy humor in them.

Yes, that's true, she agreed, letting herself become easily swayed to the idea of staying a few more hours with him. Tangled up with me... that made her grin even wider. She liked the visceral, needy way in which she and Mads had met during their tryst, but she also fed deeply off of this lust for one another that she and Guillen seemed to share.

Leaning in close, her muzzle brushing his, she peered at him with half-lidded eyes that silently revealed volumes of her desire. Oh, yer not, huh? she whispered, nudging his muzzle with hers a few times. The gesture was both wolfish, and flirtatious. Well, pardon me, I didn't realize that I was still bein'... used... She kind of liked that. It was a dirty fantasy that she didn't even know she had. But... a fantasy that somehow seemed familiar.

I s'poze I couldn't go back yet, then, she whispered, and nipped at his ear. I couldn't poss'bly disappoint my Guillen. She also couldn't physically extricate herself from him right now if she wanted to... or could she? Were things loosening up?

Template by Kitty, art by Victoria Daedra.

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

Dead Topics