Re: Hopes and dreams

POSTED: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Idrieus had to think on it for a moment. While she did not doubt that there were packs that would not let someone go so quickly, now she would have to come up with some kind of story to help back it up. It shouldn't be too hard to do so, "Yes. It all is relative really. Packs could have guards standing to keep other packmates from leaving, or maybe if someone were to run away, the other members would hunt them down to either bring them back or kill them. They are so toxic. I want to be sure I know what I am getting into before I make any decisions." That should be convincing, and frightening enough.

Whatever she had said seemed to work. The Paladin was reward for her patience. The younger woman began to explain more about Krokar, about how they were a fishing pack, respecting some goddess of the river. Being one that never really spoke to the religious side of life, the dog woman could make no connection with this, but gave a small nod in the end to understanding of the information.

Then the other woman spoke again. She spoke of no trust, how she was not coming in, and how she didn't have to share any more information if she didn't want to. Fair enough, and rather admirable for standing up for her home, for her family, "I commend you for your bravery and your stance. Any pack would be proud to have members like you, and I understand your reasoning." She gave a small pause before thinking, "If you don't mind, I won't ask any more of Krokar, but I am curious of this goddess you mentioned. Might I be able to learn more about this?"

Thinking more on it, she continued a small bit after that, "I will leave to think on everything, but might I be able to be granted with just that small bit of more knowledge?"

We can probably wrap this up with one more post each if you want. +300 words.

Idrieus Eternity

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Salena
Luperci The Price for Freedom More than a Warning
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
smiles of plated GOLD

Dead Topics