[m] Take all you find, Seep In and Enslave My Senses

POSTED: Thu May 30, 2019 11:23 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC - Mature for cursing. WC: 731

Vacant of core

This had settled since the death of Delfina Heiwa, and since the Last Supper, Till had felt a bit more secure in his mateship, seeing as Andrew, while he did not deserve to be wedded to an old noble house like D'Aabt, he was now bound by Law. It had seemed that Elphaba had listened to Till, in her own way, and it had seemed that she was trying to tie loose ends, and keep everyone's interest in mind. Till had largely avoided Helena since her sickness, if only because he was still mad at the Inquisition and at her for pushing him off for so long. She might have denied her sins, but Till was in no way convinced. Till had come around to feed his new children and play with them, but in the quests of intimacy that might have been requested by Helena, he had been cold, colder than the depths of winter. His anger was no secret to her, he was tired of keeping his rage a secret, but he would not let his children suffer for what their mother had done. No, these were his children, no matter who's blood coursed through their veins. Till would be sure to make sure that they knew that he was their father, and he wouldn't accept the entrance of another male in their life. These children were Ulrich by name, by blood and no one could tell him any different, even if Helena had come out with her sins and told him that they all weren't his.

Today was no different, and Till smiled at his children as he played with notably his favorite child, Raito, who was a sweet little thing that was big for a little nugget. He was a mixture of browns, grays and pale whites, and he notably had the same face structure of his mother, and even his siblings who also took on a more doggish look than that of Till's eldest, more wolf looking children like Coaxoch, Chester, Priya. The other three children all looked different and this, with Eusieba looking the most like Raito, and Rufus and Ponifex looking more coyote-like with angles and reddish brown fur. They all were thin in build, and would likely look much like their mother as they aged, but something always felt a bit off about some of the pups. They acted normal, for the most part, but there were weird things about their fur that made till feel weird.

Till did not show any distaste for any of the children, for he could never be sure about any of his suspicions, and on top of that, even if his suspicions were right, no one could tell his children that they were not his. Not unless he disowned them as he had Julius. Till chuckled lightly as they tumbled over each other and run up to him and yapped. Till had been wrapped up in playing with these children up until Spartacus had poked his head into the room and came to his father's side. Till put his hand on Sparta's head and he looked at the boy, whose eyes turned up nervously to meet the cosmic ones of his father's.

"You look worried, my boy. What is it?" Till asked the boy.

"Mother asked me to get you for her. She said something about missing your presence, or something like that.." Spartacus spoke, not particularly remembering why he had been sent to get Till, but knowing that he must obey his mother or else get in serious trouble.

"Will you stay with your baby siblings then? They should not be alone." Till asked of the boy who seemed to grow more serious as time went on.

"Yes, Father." Spartacus replied as he went and nipped at his sibling's short ears to get them to start playing with him while Till got up and snuck out of the room. He easily moved on and towards where Helena had been at, and once he came into her room, he shut the door and looked at her with his cold eyes. "You asked of my presence, Quartermaster?" he addressed her by her rank, so she knew that he was only here to be professional, and he would not tolerate any shenanigans that she might have had planned.

"Spartacus Speaks"

flood through my veins like poison

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Nandolicious@FA, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
Ranger Apprentice
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 pm

(000)

ooc

Helena came and she went, a spring storm in her abrupt arrivals and departures. The Red Woman buried herself in her work, in the weddings to be planned and created, and in her newest children. Comparable to the others, they grew just as fast, milestones passing and passing; first steps and first words and the beginner lessons to life within Salsola. Burgeoning personalities already shining through.

Each time her thoughts ventured dangerously, she curtailed them. Under her roof they did not belong, nor grasped within the dead of night like some pale prey, caught and seized and shook to death. Plans were being made and discarded, each scrutinized carefully for any sense of impending failure.

Sheets and sheets of paper spread across her rough-cut table; her elegant writing scrawled upon their rough surfaces in neat rows, composed and neat, as was her way. Even in her chaos of preparations, she was fastidious, tidy. Candles flickered away in their holders, burning low for the length of time she had spent sat right here, letter after letter flowing from the tip of her quill.

From her Throne of paper, she sent inquiries and summons, calling the citizens of Salsola to answer her questions, posing queries and assignments of them. There were several who she could claim a closeness too, that would work for her, in hopes of her favor. Helena languished in her position, ultimately using her will for the good of the Crown, and the good of herself, and those little squeaking lives she had brought into the world.

Once Helena was done for the day, she would burn her incense to rid her home of the myriad of other peoples scents that now contaminated it, she liked her personal space to smell of herself, it was a small comfort she allowed herself to indulge in.

The boy was sent, to go and find his father. She watched him leave, an expression of thoughtfulness upon her beautiful face. Helena returned to her documentation, until the tall, thin form of Till entered the room. She finished the last of her writings, and finally looked up.

"Warden." She spoke simply, professionally. The stack of papers in front of her was rifled through, and she pulled out a specific sheet with the word 'Meat' topping it, "I wonder if you might being of assistance." Ember eyes flicked to him briefly and then back down to her paper,

"As Cazador, eet es your job to be providing meat for zhese, up coming ceremonies. I am wondering if zhere is anyzhing specific in zhe area, zhat could be 'unted. Zomething.. grand, maybe?" It went unspoken of course, that whichever hunter brought in the choicest catch for the feasts to come would be rewarded, and praised.

Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Jace
Luperci Conserje, Cocinero
♚· Reine de la Saleté ·♚

POSTED: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi
No more chains · I refuse to play the games · Never kneel again · To words others say

She had wasted no time going back to work once she had been healed of her affliction. This made him weary, because soon that meant that she would be in and out of Salsola like he had been once upon a time. It made Till wonder just how many sons of hers were actually his own, and how many she had with the men that she slept with on her travels. Till knew how it was, how lonely travel could be, yet, in his adventures, he was not tied to another in matrimony. Till smiled, a wide smile as he looked at his wife. She understood right then and there that he was not here for games, that he was not here because she wanted to be with hi, but because he assumed there was some sort of mission that she had for him. This was fine for him, he did not mind being sent on duties, for he had his jobs within Salsola, and that was whom he truly served.

Sometimes, he wondered if Helena truly served Salsola, or if she served herself first.

"You know I would do anything for you, my lovely wife." he told her as he bowed lightly and still had that stagnant smile upon his maw. She knew that she could tell him to do something, and even if he did it out of spite, he still would do it, for it was his job to satisfy her, and to bring glory to Salsola in doing it. They both served a same goal and purpose, and slowly but surely, they fell from love and into work relations. He could not really remember the last time they shared bed, or he had touched her with affection that was not goaded on by herself or if it had not been an obligation for him to do so. He began to realize that she did not love him, and this too, was fine. Till wondered if Helena really loved anything besides her work, and maybe their daughter, Stelmaria.

He took the paper that read "Meat" in large letters at the top and he looked over it. She explained to him then that it was his Job as Cazador to provide meats, but that she was looking for something extravagant to be provided. He looked back up to her then and still smiled his wicked grin. "It really depends on how extravagant you want to get, my love. With the help of the pack members and our sons, I can fell a great many beast. " he told her, shrugging lightly as he looked to it.

"Though, it also depends on how many hunters I have, for, praise can only go so far when you are at the opposite end of a bear's claw." he spoke as he looked back down at the list, seeing to figure out which events were the closest to come and what would be in season around the times that he knew the other events would be arriving. "Just tell me what you would like, my love, and I will provide.." he spoke, nodding lightly as he looked back to her with his bright cosmic eyes as they reflected the bouncing flame of her candle.

"Speech". Thinking.

Date/Time | Word Count: 542
Ooc: blagh blagh

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Nandolicious@FA, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
Ranger Apprentice
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING