So this is the one...

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 6:25 pm

James was a bit bored, there was only so much he could do around the small camp that he and Jesse had made. Winter was at his feet as he walked in the pack area, and he spotted Jesse with the horses. That was fine, she was an adult and could do as she wanted. Just as he was an adult and could do as he wanted. Like, find that grey wolf looking fellow that he had hunted with. That might be fun. Smiling to himself he looked around and sniffed at the air. Though he wasn't the best at tracking, using his time for other things, he could still catch the scent. It didn't lead him where he thought, as he ended up in front of a female who only smelled of him lightly. So he had been around this particular female, it was likely the one he was interested in mating? At least that was the first thought that entered James' head.

Feeling a drop in his smile and in his chest, he decided to talk to this complete stranger. She was a part of the pack, and it would be nice to get to know more members. "Hallo" he greeted, a bit muted to how his normal greeting would come out to another person. Adjusting his mask a tiny bit he looked to Winter as she hid behind his leg...but she was watching something. Tilting his head he followed where he thought his fox companion was looking to spot another fox. "Oh!" he grinned a little more happily "You have a fox as well?"

270 words
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Ash

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Dalia’s ears perked up, and Red yipped as the two approached them and quickly hid behind her. She turned towards him then paused and looked up at him and paused. If it wasn’t for his friendly and energetic attitude Dalia would certainly feel intimidated to say the least. Though Dalia had never met Malfoy's brother, the fact that this man seemed to be a gentle giant of sorts was actually kind of adorable. "Is this... James? If it is then I certainly can at least see a bit of what Malfoy was talking about," Dalia thought to herself before she replied,"Yes, she’s a bit shy though... I uh... have to say you’re at least the tallest guy I’ve seen in this pack."

Dalia leaned down and picked up Red, so that the other fox wouldn’t scare her off and looked up at the man. "Hmm... now, odd question but... your name wouldn’t happen to be James, would it?" Dalia asked with a tilted head before she extended one hand for him to shake. "Name's Dalia, Hawsond huntress and all that stuff," Dalia exclaimed and smiled up at James before she looked down at the fox and said,"And here I was thinking I was the only one with a fox around this pack."

Word count: 245
She’s an odd gal, with an itchy trigger finger... and a heart of Gold

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 7:24 pm

James looked to her in surprise "That is my name..." the one he gave anyways, and he wondered how she knew it. Looking back at Winter he smiled "Yes...well, I rescued this little one, and she just sticks close by now." Looking Dalia over he rubbed his chin "A hunter...so are you friends with Malfoy then? You certainly smell like him...is he the one who told you about me?" It was a good conclusion since he had not met many other members of the pack as of yet. His ears moved and then he bent his legs so he was more on even eye level with this female. "This better?" she had mentioned something about his height after all, and he was sure he was likely to be the tallest around.

At least he had yet to meet anyone taller than him. Except when he was a younger pup, which he wasn't sure he could even count since he had still been growing. Annnnd his mind was wandering again wasn't it? Giving a more sheepish smile he did his best to focus on the present and any response that Dalia may provide him with right now. His curiosity was on a high after all, and if he didn't pay enough attention he would miss her answers and then he would have to ask again and that would just be rude...taking a deep breath he found it was a bit hard to focus but at least he was doing his best.

257 words

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Ash

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 7:40 pm

"Actually yes, Mal is a good friend of mine," Dalia said then she paused and thought to herself,"Malfoy just needs to be himself when it comes to love. So how am I going to go about thi..." That’s when the idea popped into Dalia’s head,"Crap... Sorry about this Mal."

"Malfoy actually wanted me to find you," Dalia exclaimed,"He wanted to tell you something before you left, but you were gone before he could. So I thought I’d keep an eye out, and possibly arrange a little meet-up." Dalia smiled happily, she wasn’t just going to outright state that Malfoy had a crush on this man, but she really wanted to emphasize how important this was, so she went on,"When I saw him last he said that he couldn’t sleep, it’s really been eating at him and I’d be lying if I wasn’t concerned about that."

Dalia held her breath, and hoped that James didn’t suspect the something she didn’t tell him. She didn’t want to just make the knowledge of Malfoy's homosexuality public either. She had promised she would keep that a secret, and unfortunately in this case she had to play a mysterious matchmaker. Malfoy would know what she was doing... moments before the confrontation with James.

Word count: 237

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 7:53 pm

James tilted his head as Dalia spoke "Wanted to find me?" he wondered why the grey male wanted to speak to him. Sure he wanted to speak with Malfoy too, but it was more to apologize again for their last meeting. Standing up fully he scratched his cheek "Well where can I find him to talk with him then?" It was certainly concerning that Malfoy was not sleeping. Also, why would talking with Malfoy help him to sleep?? James frowned and looked to Dalia a little more seriously. "Aren't you his...um...date mate?" he rubbed his arm "I mean...if he is after you as his mate then it would be better for you to talk to him right??"

James was certainly confused at the moment. It sounded like they had already talked so..why did he need to talk with the grey male as well?? Hugging himself lightly as his mind tried to figure out what seemed like a puzzle. After a few moments, his eyes went wide and he cursed in German. Dalia was just a friend to Malfoy...she had said it himself. Feeling his cheeks warm he bent closer to Dalia as if to find some sort of clue from her expression "Or is he um...liking me?"

214 words

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Ash

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 8:10 pm

"WHAT?!" Dalia barked immediately just as James mentioned the possibility of them being mates, and she blushed then shook her head violently and barked,"Of course not, we wouldn’t even dare be like that!" Dalia almost dropped Red, but she managed to collect herself before she did. Dalia then took a deep breath and said,"L-Look, I’m gay, I have a girlfriend who has a pup of her own... a story for another time. Mal just found me during a... vulnerable and sensitive state... I wouldn’t be in this pack without him."

Dalia however paused when James asked if Malfoy was interested in him, and the way he leaned forward proved that he knew more than what she thought. "P-Please don’t tell him I said anything... okay? Don’t tell anyone else what I’m about to tell you either... but..." Dalia took a deep breath and sighed,"He’s... like me, we’re both... attracted to the uh... same sex, and h-he’s been a nervous wreck ever since he met you. I don’t think he understands love yet, so we had a talk... he gave me a description of you and... well..."

Dalia took a deep breath and sighed,"He’s going to hate me for this, but would you be willing to meet up some place and talk to each other? See if you both are... compatible? I’l find him and bring him to you, but... knowing him it’ll be better if he doesn’t know until it happens. He has a hard time expressing his true self, sometimes... even kept his homosexuality a secret from his family... yet told me because I was also gay."

Word count: 301

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 8:27 pm

James beamed as she replied, his tail wagging and he just felt warm and giddy. Suddenly he hugged Dalia, just trying to express his happiness in a general sense. "I am too...it...is odd to have someone like me" he drew away "I won't give it away...I hope" he was grinning like a fool though and tried to calm his excitement. "I um...tend to be a bit bouncy when I'm happy though" hopefully the grey male would just pass it off as his normal nature? The brown wolf-dog certainly hoped so "How can I help with this meeting?" After all, he must do something to make the meeting easier, either for himself or Malfoy.

Especially Malfoy since this seemed to be...like a trap? Was it really a trap though if they got to talk about the grey male's feelings? Sighing he rubbed his neck "It kind of feels like we are tricking him a little? What if he doesn't want to tell me how he feels??" Rubbing his arm again he suddenly felt nervous "I mean...I am willing to try, no one else has shown an interest in me before now...but what if he doesn't want to uh...date?" he felt his face warm and he looked to the ground

222 words

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Ash

POSTED: Fri May 31, 2019 8:42 pm

"He’s got it bad for you dear," Dalia exclaimed with a small giggle,"Poor thing came up to me and started spouting about butterflies in his stomach, sweaty palms, and all of that love stuff. He’s exactly like you in a way, and I bet that he’ll sing out his heart to you. You just need to promise to listen, and tell him that you care too." Dalia paused for a moment and thought about the date part, and she shrugged and said,"Just tell me when and where, and I’ll make sure he’s there. If you can try to make it a little romantic, I’d help too, but the two of you just met and I’d just be a third wheel."

Dalia then grinned a little and snickered,"Probably won’t stop me though from watching from afar, unless I have to watch my girlfriend's son again." She smiled James and reassured him as her tail wagged with a look of confidence in her eyes, and she said,"Even if Mal doesn’t wanna start with dates, it doesn’t mean he won’t at least wanna talk about his feeling. Well... in this case it’s better to you than to me... not sure how two guys consider what counts as romance, but that’s your cup of tea, not mine."

"In other words just tell me where and when, and leave the rest to me. I know it won’t exactly be fine on Malfoy’s part, but sometimes you need someone else to push you in order to do things you just can’t, you know?" Dalia explained,"Besides, if anything he’ll blame me more than you, so just be yourself and let him be himself. I’ve known the guys for as long as I’ve been here in this pack, and I can already tell you two would make a great couple."

Word count: 341

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:28 pm

James felt his smile fall and his excitement die down a little "Actually, I recently joined so I don't really know of...a good place for us to meet like that." Well, he had at least not been far from the little camp that he and his sister had made. So he only really knew that area and he doubted it would work since there was a chance that Jesse could be around. Despite knowing his sister was fine with him liking men, he didn't want his twin to accidentally invade the date. "Do you have any suggestions?"

Surely since Dalia was Malfoy's friend, she would know of a place the other male would enjoy. If she didn't know of a good spot then James was at a loss as to how to proceed. The brown wolf-dog was not the best at thinking of ideas on the spot, though most may think he was the impulsive type with how excitable he could be. His sister was much better at coming up with good plans and deciding where to go, that's why he trusted her to lead them in their travels. Maybe he could ask her, but that may hurt more than help in this instance.

211 words

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Ash

POSTED: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Dalia paused for a few long awkward seconds then whimpered,"Crap... all of the places I know of are in the wilderness, and then there’s Winterwynd." She bit her lip nervously and crossed her arms, and slowly started to pace back and forth as she tried to come up with an idea of a nice place. There were all kinds of places around the pack, but surely there had to be a place where a couple could meet in some sort of romantic setting, right?

That’s when it came to her, and immediately Dalia’s ears perked up talk and she barked,"I got it!" She smiled at James with her wagging tail, and asked,"Maybe Foxheel Point? Just a peninsula with a fox population, and its either that or just some random clearing out in the woods under a clear night sky." Dalia just shrugged her shoulders then tilted her head at James, curious to see what his thoughts were on the subject of setting up a surprise date for Malfooy, and where it would all take place. "I mean, I’ve at least heard of the place here and there, but I’ve never been. If you give me a bit I can probably scout out an exact location and set something up if you’d like too, but I don’t know," Dalia crossed her arms once more and asked,"Got any better ideas big guy?"

Word count: 251

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Sin/Dragonman
Luperci

Dead Topics