Re: just creations of your own

black river reserve

POSTED: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 pm

and it's all right where it belongs

Her eyes sparkled with wonder at his whimsical display, and she giggled again at his gushing over this magical instrument. "I would love to hear it," she breathed, her mind filled with imaginary, beautiful songs the mysterious unknown lute.

Mateo was able to adapt to her humming with ease, his chest swollen with pride and his words oozing finesse and wonder. Aly had to try everything in her power not to falter as his beautiful poetry warmed her heart, and as they finished, she felt as though she had heard the words of a handsome, purple-eyed angel. His small affectionate gesture caused her to flush red, but her doggish simple smile plastered her muzzle all the same.

"Oh, Mateo!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging eagerly behind her. "I adored it." She laughed again, the giddiness flowing in waves from her soul. "You are so creative! And on a whim, too!" She nodded with conviction, "A proper poet. I am in awe."

Perhaps her swooning wasn't tiresome yet.

amanda ily also mateo ily2 ; ;| [wc —] template by hilli
avatars by Jacob and Katie • signature by Gen
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
Spotlight Soul Luperci SL Top Poster!
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:32 am

When she called him a proper poet he felt as if his heart would explode. There had never been a moment like this one when he had felt as if the determination that he had placed into his work had finally amounted in recognition from a girl – no a woman. Alejandra clapped her praise, the smattering of freckles along her cheeks twitching as her lips pulled into a magical grin.

”Really? You mean it?”

He clutched at her hands and gave them a warm squeeze, "I’m in awe of you.”

Mateo hummed with glee, allowing his tail to thump gently against the earth that lay between them. ”If you ever wanted to visit our camp its up near Fort Cumberland.” He grinned, ”We could put on a proper show for you!”

<3 <3 <3

The Troupe
Minstrel
Amanda
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:13 am

and it's all right where it belongs

He seemed so elated by her praise, gathering her dark hands into his and gripping them with warmth and joy. Again Aly giggled and nodded eagerly, her bright eyes softening at the pale-colored male and his beautiful mauve gaze. "You are magnífico," she responded to his compliment in kind, her voice slipping into her mother's accent easily yet with a coyish lilt. It felt good to gush and flirt over someone, even if they were still a stranger; but Mateo was so wonderful and talented, and even if they had just met, he had made her so happy.

"Oh, gosh, I would love to visit!" she squealed, though when her eyes rose to the somewhat darkening sky, her beam softened somewhat. "Perhaps I will do that someday soon, after I trade more of my dresses and get ready to head back home." She paused for a beat. "I... also don't know where Fort Cumberland is." She laughed nervously. "But once I do, I will count the days until I can visit you again, señor Mateo."

amanda ily also mateo ily2 ; ;| [wc —] template by hilli
avatars by Jacob and Katie • signature by Gen
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
Spotlight Soul Luperci SL Top Poster!
flowers of naivety

Dead Topics