i was an angel...

POSTED: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

The Illyria Glace Omnibus
an unnecessarily elaborate post log created by Nim

Book One: Slave Girl On the Loose...
Table of Contents | Part 1.
ch1. Untitled
Illyria Glace | Sabrael Vela | Date? | Location? |
Illyria is on her own for the first time in her life.
ch2. Thread Title
Thread Author | Participants | Date | Location | Etc.
The thread summary goeth hurr.
ch3. Thread Title
ch4. Thread Title
ch5. Thread Title

ooc notes ↬ I tend to write shorter posts (a few sentences to 2-3 paragraphs) with random surges of longer posts. I would rather have a long thread with mostly short posts and lots of dynamic action between characters than a thread with rambling posts (nothing wrong with them it's just a preference), but I'm still open to the latter on occasion. Personally, I focus on the roleplaying/storytelling/character dev and I don't care at all about my post/word counts and whatever that entails. If you're the opposite of this, please let me know in advance and I will try my best to write longer posts for any threads we have!

ic notes ↬ Threads and plots with Illyria are more likely to involve mature content and language.

POSTED: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 pm

do a typy.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce in molestie metus, at elementum elit. Curabitur varius tempor leo ac aliquam. Ut id augue feugiat, convallis nisi ac, porttitor arcu. Cras sollicitudin justo eget justo feugiat accumsan. Fusce vitae euismod massa. Sed et volutpat augue. Suspendisse lectus ex, dapibus sit amet erat ac, pulvinar fermentum erat. Nullam vestibulum viverra justo eu facilisis.

Maecenas tincidunt ipsum nibh, a euismod tortor venenatis sed. Aliquam ut ante orci. In venenatis, erat quis feugiat suscipit, mi lorem bibendum est, ut porta urna arcu quis magna. Ut pharetra nulla et tortor fermentum, id mollis erat laoreet. Proin tempor, sem nec luctus malesuada, sapien mi laoreet libero, sit amet bibendum odio lectus quis felis. Ut sed metus id nisi sollicitudin blandit ac quis justo. Phasellus lacus dolor, "feugiat eu lorem sed", accumsan ultrices mauris. In ac orci efficitur, faucibus est vel, bibendum nibh. Aliquam a arcu nulla. Fusce dapibus fermentum auctor. Duis hendrerit tincidunt elementum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Praesent pharetra dignissim iaculis.

ooc notes ↬ I tend to write shorter posts (a few sentences to 2-3 paragraphs) with random surges of longer posts. I would rather have a long thread with mostly short posts and lots of dynamic action between characters than a thread with rambling posts (nothing wrong with them it's just a preference), but I'm still open to the latter on occasion. Personally, I focus on the roleplaying/storytelling/character dev and I don't care at all about my post/word counts and whatever that entails. If you're the opposite of this, please let me know in advance and I will try my best to write longer posts for any threads we have!

ic notes ↬ Threads and plots with Illyria are more likely to involve mature content and language.

Dead Profiles