It'll turn into a ballroom blitz.

Mercy Stuff Log

POSTED: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Mercy Nightshade
Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores.

The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.

And the girl in the corner said boy I wanna warn ya
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz

Template by Kitty, artwork by An0rable.

Code: Select all
[html]<div class="Mercy_BallroomBlitz"> <div class="Mercy_BallroomBlitz-name"><div><span style="color:#000000;">M</span><span style="color:#0d0202;">e</span><span style="color:#1b0404;">r</span><span style="color:#280606;">c</span><span style="color:#350808;">y</span><span style="color:#420a0a;"> </span><span style="color:#500c0c;">N</span><span style="color:#5d0e0e;">i</span><span style="color:#6a1110;">g</span><span style="color:#771312;">h</span><span style="color:#851514;">t</span><span style="color:#921716;">s</span><span style="color:#9f1918;">h</span><span style="color:#ac1b1a;">a</span><span style="color:#ba1d1c;">d</span><span style="color:#c71f1e;">e</span></div></div> <div class="Mercy_BallroomBlitz-in">   

<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count &rarr; 310</span> :: Out of Character text</div>

<p>In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. <B>Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.</B></p><p>
He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores.</p><p> The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. <B>Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep,</B> preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions.
</p>
<p>In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. </p>

</div>
    <div class="Mercy_BallroomBlitz-lyrics"><strong>And the girl in the corner said boy I wanna warn ya<BR>
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz</strong></div></div>

<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>, artwork by <a href="https://www.furaffinity.net/user/an0rable">An0rable</a>.</p>

<style type="text/css">
    @import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Special+Elite|Cinzel+Decorative');

.Mercy_BallroomBlitz {width:650px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/6zmf9YC.png") no-repeat top right;  padding:175px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify;  outline:0px solid #000; border:0px solid #f3f1dc;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz b {color:#c71f1e; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz p {text-indent:50px;  }
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz p b:before {content: open-quote;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz p b:after {content: close-quote;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz-in {padding:10px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(243, 243, 243, 0.8); border:1px dotted #e1e3ec;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz-name {font: 50px/40px 'Special Elite', sans-serif; color:#50395b; text-align:left; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz-lyrics {font-weight:bold; font: 14px 'special elite', sans-serif; color:#c71f1e; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:center; padding-top:7px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(250, 250, 250, 0.9);}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:2px dashed #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
    .Mercy_BallroomBlitz .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c71f1e; font-family: 'special elite';}
    p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} </style>
    [/html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.

Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die.

Template by Kitty, image by PoofPoof (FA).

[html]<div class="Mercy-Bloodyrose"> <div class="Mercy-Bloodyrose-name"> </div> <div class="Mercy-Bloodyrose-in">   

<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count &rarr; 310</span> :: Out of Character text</div>

<p>In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.</P><p>

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. <B>The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person,</b> and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.   </P>

</div>
    <div class="Mercy-Bloodyrose-lyrics">Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die.</div></div>

<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>, image by PoofPoof (FA).</p>

<style type="text/css">
    @import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300|PT+Sans|Roboto+Slab');

.Mercy-Bloodyrose {width:600px; background: #fff url("https://i.imgur.com/1oJkJCH.png") no-repeat top right;  padding:220px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #90000c;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose b {color:#90000c;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose p {text-indent:50px; font:15px 'Roboto Slab', serif; color:#000; }
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose p b:before {content: open-quote;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose p b:after {content: close-quote;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose-in {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(229, 222, 209, 0.7); border:1px dotted #e1e3ec;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose-name {font: 60px/55px 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; color:#90000c; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(33, 14, 13, 0.9);}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose-lyrics {font: small-caps 16px/14px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#90000c; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgba(00, 00, 00, 0.9); padding-top:7px;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:2px dashed #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
    .Mercy-Bloodyrose .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#90000c;}
    p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} </style>
    [/html]

she's here, right here on the altar
Word Count ✯ 000+ :: OOC

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

Template by Kitty.

[html]
<div class="mercy-at-dusk">
<div class="L1">she's here, right here on the altar</div>
<div class="mercy-at-dusk-img"> </div>
<div class="L2">   
<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count ✯ 000+</span> :: OOC</div></div>

<div class="mercy-at-dusk-in"> 

<p>In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.</P><p>

</div></div> 
<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>.</p>

<style type="text/css"> 

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=IM+Fell+Great+Primer:400i|Roboto+Slab|Permanent+Marker'); 

.mercy-at-dusk {width:600px; padding:0px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; background-color:#b28d9d; color:#000; font-size:14px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif;  box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; outline:1px solid #000; border:0px solid #641b3a;}
.mercy-at-dusk p {text-indent:50px;  padding-top:8px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;} 
.mercy-at-dusk p:first-letter {font-size:2em; color:#38365e; font-weight:bold;}
.mercy-at-dusk b:before { content:open-quote; }
.mercy-at-dusk b:after { content:close-quote; }
.mercy-at-dusk b {color:#38365e;}
.mercy-at-dusk .L1 {border-top:15px solid #38365e; border-bottom:15px solid #38365e;  background-color:#38365e; text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:25px; line-height:15px; font-family: 'Permanent Marker', serif; color:#FFF;  text-shadow:#2B2B2B 0 0 4px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.mercy-at-dusk .L2 {text-indent:20px; border-top:10px solid #8c4674; border-bottom:10px solid #8c4674; background-color:#8c4674; padding:0px; color:#FFF; }
.mercy-at-dusk-img {height:188px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/852x6Et.png'); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px; margin 0px auto;}
.mercy-at-dusk .ooc {opacity:0.7; padding:10px}
.mercy-at-dusk .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mercy-at-dusk .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; }
.mercy-at-dusk-in {padding:20px; margin:0px auto;  background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%, rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%);  background: linear-gradient(to bottom,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%);  filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ffffff', endColorstr='#00ffffff',GradientType=0 );  } 
p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

ghost stories handed down

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.

ooc This looks fun! | [wc — 300+] template by hilli

[html]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Artifika' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style>.mercy_text1 {width:650px; font:16px/1.50 Times New Roman; text-align:left; margin:0px auto;}
.mercy_text11 { background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/kKiap3J.png'); background-position:center left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; width:300px; height:380px; border:0px solid black; outline:0px solid white; float:right; margin:30px;  }
.mercy_text1-ooc {font-family: 'Artifika', serif; font-size:13px; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:center;}
.mercy_text1 p {text-indent:60px; font-family: 'Verdana'; font-size:10pt;}
   .mercy_text1 b {color:#550110;}
.mercy_text1 b:before { content:open-quote;}
    .mercy_text1 b:after { content:close-quote; }
.mercy_text1-ly {font-family: 'Sedgwick Ave', serif; font-size:2em; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px dotted;}
</style><style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sedgwick+Ave');
</style>

<div class="mercy_text1">
<div class="mercy_text1-ly">ghost stories handed down</div>
<div class="mercy_text11"></div>

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. <B>The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person,</b> and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.   </P>

<div class="mercy_text1-ooc">ooc This looks fun! | <b>[wc &mdash; 300+]</b> template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12002">hilli</a></div>
</div>
[/html]

Dead Profiles