Lugobi's Journal

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

C O N T E N T S

I. OOC Information
II. Post Logs
III. Tables
IV. Signatures
V. Art
Last edited by Lugobi Featherpaw on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lugobi Featherpaw

Table by Amoris | Sig by Amoris

Unable to change a single page, with every turn we disengage
Please don’t ask me to come back
I think I’d like to stay

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I. O O C I N F O R M A T I O N
Timezone: EDT

I Am: Edissero (Edi)
I Do: Write, Art, Music Concepts.

I Break:
Walls; the only kind worth breaking. I have well over a decade's worth of story, characters, and world building under my belt, as well as art and, more recently, music. Growth is slow coming for the latter, but progress is surely evident. My writing is rusty, which is why I've decided to take up role playing again to resharpen my skill; an endeavor meant to encourage finishing a series that's been in the making for going on three years.

It's fairly difficult to insult me, but I'm not conducive with small talk. I do enjoy some grim, sardonic humor and good, friendly banter, though. Dark humor is my morning coffee.

Oh, and I was thinking of opening a studio for commissions. Link will be included here if and when I decide.

More coming soon...
Last edited by Lugobi Featherpaw on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lugobi Featherpaw

I think I’d like to stay

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 pm

II. P O S T L O G
Click "➢" to be redirected to the thread.
Last Updated: 10/1/18

| Open Threads | Completed |

[M] And So The Gods Did Laugh | Posts: 6 | TWC: 1912 |
[M] Say, Can't 'e Stay With You? | Posts: 2 | TWC: 821 |

| | |
Last edited by Lugobi Featherpaw on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Lugobi Featherpaw

I think I’d like to stay

POSTED: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:48 pm

III. T A B L E S
Last Updated: 9/16/18

Table by Veri Secanti
Example piece is an excerpt from a personal piece called Project OI.

Lugobi Featherpaw
I don't have time to tiptoe around your insecurities
| wc ??? |

Drip. Drip. Drip. He felt his sanity slipping, and he wasn't sure what would take it from him first: the incessant dripping of water from the cell window or the inflated bag of hot air pacing on the other side of the bars.

At the moment, you’re invisible to the world, he said, Free to do as you please from the shadows, which you like, because you can withdraw from the sliver of it you do occupy whenever you wish, without consequences.

His attempt at sounding helpful was far from his intentions. None would have been able to know their relationship was professional, with a side of necessity, due to the baggage it carried. Not to mention the fact that one of them seemed extremely at odds with the other, trapped in a cell and shackled to the floor. Both of them had thought they'd had an understanding. Apparently, someone's standards were too high.

One day, you won’t be invisible anymore, and you won’t know what to do with yourself.

The dark skinned male, a stark contrast to the pale form slouching on the poor excuse for a cot, leaned against the cell bars, resting his arms through the openings and on the horizontal supports. His grimace was far from genuine.

That’s how people like us die, EV. Let's prevent losing my favorite toy, yeah?

So...I'm just gonna go

Code: Select all
[html]
<div class="content">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script|PT+Sans" type="text/css"/>
<div class="LugoFeather-out">
<div class="LugoFeather-name"><i>Lugobi Featherpaw</i></div>
<div class="LugoFeather-lyricstop">I don't have time to tiptoe around your insecurities</div>
<div class="LugoFeather-ooc"><i>| wc ??? |</i></div>
<div class="LugoFeather-in">

<p><i>Drip. Drip. Drip. He felt his sanity slipping, and he wasn't sure what would take it from him first: the incessant dripping of water from the cell window or the inflated bag of hot air pacing on the other side of the bars.</i></p>

<p><b>At the moment, you’re invisible to the world,</b> he said, <b>Free to do as you please from the shadows, which you like, because you can withdraw from the sliver of it you do occupy whenever you wish, without consequences.</b></p>

<p>His attempt at sounding helpful was far from his intentions. None would have been able to know their relationship was professional, with a side of necessity, due to the baggage it carried. Not to mention the fact that one of them seemed extremely at odds with the other, trapped in a cell and shackled to the floor. Both of them had thought they'd had an understanding. Apparently, someone's standards were too high.</p>

<p><b>One day, you won’t be invisible anymore, and you won’t know what to do with yourself.</b></p>

<p>The dark skinned male, a stark contrast to the pale form slouching on the poor excuse for a cot, leaned against the cell bars, resting his arms through the openings and on the horizontal supports. His grimace was far from genuine.</p>

<p><b>That’s how people like us die, EV. Let's prevent losing my favorite toy, yeah?</b></p>

</div>
<div class="LugoFeather-lyricsbottom">So...I'm just gonna go</div>
</div>

<style type="text/css">

.LugoFeather-out {width:620px; padding: 5px 2px 0px 2px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/ldb0FW2.png'); background-size: 640px ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; background-color:#040406; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid black; }
.LugoFeather-in {width:600; padding:2px 4px 0px 4px; opacity:0.6; margin:0px auto; }
.LugoFeather-name {font: 60px/35px 'Dancing Script'; color:#bb5751; font-weight: normal; font-style: cursive; padding-top: 200px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #CAC5BB; opacity: 0.6;}
.LugoFeather-lyricstop {font: small-caps 15px/13px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#bb5751; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #CAC5BB; padding-top:35px; padding-bottom:10px; opacity:0.7;}
.LugoFeather-lyricsbottom {font: small-caps 15px/13px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#bb5751; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #CAC5BB; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom:15px; opacity:0.7;}
.LugoFeather-ooc {padding:10px 15px 5px 5px; font-family:'Times'; color: #ea203f; text-align:right; font-size:12px; opacity: 0.4;}
.LugoFeather-in b:before { content:open-quote; }
.LugoFeather-in b:after { content:close-quote; }
.LugoFeather-in p {text-indent:10px; color:#CAC5BB; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; line-height:190%;}
.LugoFeather-in b {font-size:16px; color:#d87973; font-weight:heavy; letter-spacing:1px;} </style></div>[/html]

Table by Veri Secanti

Unable to change,
A single page
With every turn,
We disengage.
Please don’t ask me to come back,
I think I’d like to stay.
Lugobi Featherpaw

I watch them change.I stay the same.I've never felt more out of place.

| wc ??? |

[html]
<div class="content">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script|PT+Sans|Tangerine" type="text/css"/>
<div class="LugoBook-out">
<div class="LugoBook-lyricstop">Unable to change,<br>A single page<br>With every turn,<br>We disengage.<br>Please don’t ask me to come back,<br>I think I’d like to stay.</div>
<div class="LugoBook-name"><i>Lugobi Featherpaw</i></div>
<div class="LugoBook-in">

<p><strong>I watch them change.</strong><i>I stay the same.</i><b>I've never felt more out of place.</b></p>

</div>
<div class="LugoBook-ooc">| wc ??? |</div>
</div>

<style type="text/css">

.LugoBook-out {width:635px; padding: 2px 2px 0px 2px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/W8dLVO5.png'); background-size: 640px ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; background-color:#6a5307; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid black; box-shadow: 1px 1px 7px 4px #888888;}
.LugoBook-in {width:600; padding:0px 2px 0px 2px; background: rgba(196,166,117, 1); box-shadow: 1px 1px 6px 3px #baa36f; opacity:0.6; margin:0px auto;}
.LugoBook-name {font: 50px/35px 'Tangerine'; color:#baa36f; padding-right: 10px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 380px; font-weight: normal; font-style: cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #CAC5BB; opacity: 0.6;}
.LugoBook-lyricstop {font: small-caps 15px/13px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#baa36f; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:left; float:left; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #CAC5BB; padding-top:2px; padding-bottom:10px; line-height: 150%; opacity:0.7;}
.LugoBook-ooc {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:'Times'; color:#00dcff; text-align:center; font-size:12px; opacity: 0.6;}
.LugoBook-in b:before { content:open-quote; }
.LugoBook-in b:after { content:close-quote; }
.LugoBook-in p {text-indent:10px; color:#000000; font-family:'Calibri'; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; line-height:180%; opacity: 0.8;}
.LugoBook-in b {font-size:16px; color:#f13e4b; font-weight:heavy; letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
</div>
[/html]

Table by Veri Secanti

Only the moon could fill this hole in my heart.
Lugobi Featherpaw
The clouds breathe for me as the stars whisper...
| wc ??? |

The moon always reminded him of her. It shone just as brightly, every night, reminding him of what he left behind. Returning never crossed his mind. He couldn't confront her the way he was now; tainted. He mourned for their lost memories, a friendship born of obligation but cherished like a treasure.

And taken for granted like air. He thought bitterly. Oh, how he missed her.

"Peace is for the dead".

[html]
<div class="content">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script|Gamja+Flower" type="text/css"/>
<div class="LugoMoon-out">
<div class="LugoMoon-lyricstop">Only the moon could fill this hole in my heart.</div>
<div class="LugoMoon-name"><i>Lugobi Featherpaw</i></div>
<div class="LugoMoon-lyricsmiddle">The clouds breathe for me as the stars whisper...</div>
<div class="LugoMoon-ooc"><i>| wc ??? |</i></div>
<div class="LugoMoon-in">

<p></p>

</div>
<div class="LugoMoon-lyricsbottom">"Peace is for the dead".</div>
</div>

<style type="text/css">

.LugoMoon-out {width:620px; padding: 5px 5px 0px 5px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/JnZV2lt.png'); background-size: 640px ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; background-color:#020207; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid black; border-radius: 10px;}
.LugoMoon-in {width:600; padding:2px 1px 0px 1px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); margin:0px auto; }
.LugoMoon-name {font: 40px/35px 'Dancing Script'; color:rgba(202, 197, 187, 0.3); font-weight: normal; font-style: cursive; padding-top: 185px; padding-right: 100px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 0px -2px 30px rgba(202, 197, 187, 1); }
.LugoMoon-lyricstop {font: 15px/13px 'Gamja Flower', sans-serif; color:rgba(202, 197, 187, 0.3); letter-spacing:1px; text-align:left; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgba(202, 197, 187, 1); padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px; padding-left: 2px;}
.LugoMoon-lyricsmiddle {font: 15px/13px 'Gamja Flower', sans-serif; color:rgba(202, 197, 187, 0.3); letter-spacing:1px; text-align: right; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgba(202, 197, 187, 1); padding-top:55px; padding-bottom:10px; padding-right: 10px;}
.LugoMoon-lyricsbottom {font: 15px/13px 'Gamja Flower', sans-serif; color:rgba(202, 197, 187, 0.3); letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgba(202, 197, 187, 1); padding-top:3px; padding-bottom:10px;}
.LugoMoon-ooc {padding:30px 15px 10px 5px; font-family:'Times'; color: #85898F; text-align:left; font-size:12px;}
.LugoMoon-in b:before { content:open-quote; }
.LugoMoon-in b:after { content:close-quote; }
.LugoMoon-in p {text-indent:10px; color:#979DA4; font-family:'Georgia'; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; line-height:190%;opacity:0.8}
.LugoMoon-in b {font-size:14px; color:#FFE4A6; font-weight:heavy; letter-spacing:1px;} </style></div>[/html]
Last edited by Lugobi Featherpaw on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lugobi Featherpaw

I think I’d like to stay

POSTED: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:46 pm

IV. S I G N A T U R E S

Table by Veri Secanti

Lugobi Featherpaw
I think I’d like to stay

[html]
<div class="LugoFeatherSig">
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Nothing+You+Could+Do" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Gamja+Flower" rel="stylesheet">
<div class="title">Lugobi Featherpaw</div>

<div class="bottom">
<div class="sigicons" id="signature-icons">
<a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="REPLY SPEED: FAST-MEDIUM - Up to 2 weeks"></a>
<a href="LINK" title="OPEN FOR THREADS!" class="open-for-threads"></a>
<a href="#" class="secui-preference" title="LUPUS form unless otherwise stated."></a>
<a href="#" class="references-okay" title="Okay to reference Lugo sticking close to Rurik's side fairly often"></a>
<a href="#" class="skill-fighting" title="Lugo's main skills lie in hunting small game and fish. He prides himself on his speed."></a>
</div>

<div class="lyrics-center">[i]Unable to change a single page, with every turn we disengage[/i]</div>
<div class="lyrics-left">[i]Please don’t ask me to come back[/i]</div>
<div class="lyrics-right">[i]I think I’d like to stay[/i]</div>

</div>
</div>

<style>
@import url('/images/icons/postsig/signature-icons.css');
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script');
</style>
<style type="text/css">
.LugoFeatherSig {
width:90%;
margin:0px auto;
}
.LugoFeatherSig .title {
width: 280px;
text-align:center;
padding:0px 5px 3px 5px;
font-family:'Nothing You Could Do', cursive;
font-size:20pt;
color: #ffab5c;
text-shadow:3px 3px 3px rgba(172, 42, 21, 1);
border-bottom: 1px dashed #ac2a15;
letter-spacing:2px;
opacity: 0.8;
word-spacing:1px;
text-transform:none;
}
.LugoFeatherSig .lyrics-center {
padding:0px 1px 1px 1px;
font-family:'Gamja Flower', cursive;
font-size:11pt;
letter-spacing:1px;
opacity: 0.6;
}
.LugoFeatherSig .lyrics-left{
text-align:left;
float: left;
padding:1px 1px 1px 1px;
}
.LugoFeatherSig .lyrics-right {
text-align:right;
float: right;
padding:1px 70px 1px 1px;
}
.LugoFeatherSig #signature-icon {margin:0px auto; text-align:center;}
.LugoFeatherSig .sigicons {
width: 180px;
border-left: 1px dashed #ac2a15;
border-right: 1px dashed #ac2a15;
line-height:1em;
padding:1px 0px 2px 0px;
}
.LugoFeatherSig .packicons {
line-height:1em;
padding:1px 0px 2px 0px;
}
.LugoFeatherSig a {
-webkit-opacity: 0.25;
-moz-opacity: 0.25;
opacity: 0.25;
-webkit-transition: all .5s ease;
-moz-transition: all .5s ease;
-ms-transition: all .5s ease;
-o-transition: all .5s ease;
transition: all .5s ease;
}
.LugoFeatherSig a:hover {
-webkit-opacity: 1;
-moz-opacity: 1;
opacity: 1;
}
</style>
[/html]
Last edited by Lugobi Featherpaw on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lugobi Featherpaw

I think I’d like to stay

POSTED: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:53 pm

V. A R T

O | All art here is done by me unless otherwise specified.
O | Clicking on a picture will link you to a bigger version.
X | Studio Flichor is open for commissions.

Lugobi Featherpaw - Young | Avatar

Rurik Ivanov | Avatar
Image | Image
Lugobi Featherpaw

I think I’d like to stay

Dead Profiles