So...I'm new

Please let me know if there's another place to put this

POSTED: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:56 pm

I really don't know what to do or how much to say or if there's even a better location to post this, so here it goes:

I'm Noah, I'm new to 'Souls, and that's really all that's about me. I've dabbled with these kinds of RPGs years ago and wanted to get back into it, so I'm probably a bit rusty at all of this and I'm still trying to get used to the site (technology has always been a love-hate relationship with me). I'm still playing around with what pack to join and where Wally's actually going to be in the first post. I guess when I finally join a post, let me know if there's anything I forgot about/can improve. I've already made a few mistakes with the character information, so I'm bound to make a few million more.
Loners
Dog
Noah

POSTED: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Welcome to 'Souls, Noah! I'm Lorraine; I've been on and off 'Souls for... a while, but most recently with Clementine here.

We all go through periods of extreme rust, so don't worry about that so much. If you're worried about mistakes, just know that the 'Souls Assemblage is pretty forgiving about most things, and it's assumed that newcomers will have an adjustment period, so all you really have to do is your best.

If you've got any questions or you'd like a thread, let me know!

Salsola
The Arbiter
Lorraine
Mercante light of the North

POSTED: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Hello Noah!

I'm J, or Jmonster (I play Till here, and his son Coaxoch), just wanting to say hi and let you know that mistakes are normal! If you need any help with anything feel free to reach out! Everyone on here is pretty friendly and willing to help!

Can't wait to see you around and get to know your character, Wally! :3 Also don't be shy and join us in the Souls discord if you have discord! Most, if not all of us hang there and chat it up!

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jmonster@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
Ranger Apprentice
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:21 pm

'Allo and welcome to 'Souls, Noah!

I'm Songbird, and play/have played a good handful of characters on here. We have players who have come from all sorts of RPGs, who have been long-term, avid roleplayers, to on-off casuals or returning writers, to newcomers to the interest. We're all here to write with each other and have fun, so, no worries if you're a bit rusty or are nervous where to start off! We have plenty of friendly players who can help you with plot ideas or just getting settled in and comfortable with our site in general!

If you're interested, you might consider joining our Discord chat! The chat is very active, and it can help you get better acquainted with our members and get some plots/threads for your character! We also have a #help channel/section on there for player convenience, but, also have a Questions & Help forum too for more complex questions you may have, or, if you feel more comfortable using the forum vs. the chat.

Happy posting! I hope you enjoy it here! :happy:
Kamari Kaiser

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Songbird
Moderator Community Soul Luperci Sapienza, Vedetta Mate to Krios Royalty of a Fallen Kingdom
Seeker of Secrets
Amongst Shadows
Bearer of Masks

POSTED: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:18 am

Hello and welcome, Noah!

I'm Alexander, and I woke up about an hour ago so I can't think of anything that anyone else hasn't already said. Regardless, I've been on and off 'Souls since I was thirteen, and it's always been like home to me. Right now, I play Nayavota (who I'm posting from) and my girl Falcon (in Mistfell Vale).

Don't worry about making mistakes too much. It happens to everyone, myself included, and I'm a Maintenance Aide/forum janitor; I'm supposed to know everything like the back of my hand! I think you and Wally will fit right in. :)
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Eeee! Welcome Noah!

I am Amanda and have been around for a handful of years with a handful of characters on Souls. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to reach out to literally anyone on the board, as they are all lovely and helpful!

Everyone hangs out mostly on Discord these days - but I LOVE that you posted this on the board itself. :)

Anyways, WELCOME!!! And if you need anything just poke us!
Iomair

50/1000 Honor  
New Caledonia
The High King
Amanda
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci

OOC Garbage