Re: Animal People United

post your animal related woes here.

POSTED: Wed May 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Recently, I don't know what brought this on ... but I've been looking into Cornish Rexes :o They have like no actual fur, so they're hypo-allergenic. They only have an undercoat, which is really soft and curly.

Here, have a picture:

I would have so done it, BUT they cost about $1000 plus airfare. Even though I do have the money - FFFF I'm sorry, but I don't want to spend that much on a cat. I'd rather adopt than spend so much money on a pure breed, even if its bred through a nice breeding place T_T Plus, the cat I currently have is a bully and I didn't want her attacking the little shit like she had done to another kitten we were fostering for my bf ;__; Sooo yea.

However, I think I would actually spend money on a Great Dane, Rhodesian Ridgeback or an African Wild Dog/hyena (if that were actually possible) however. Because I've always wanted one xD

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Kenna Foxleigh wrote:I blame Titmouse. Now I want a Beauceron REALLY badly... D:

I'd hella want a Beauceron too, although I should point out that the Harlequin colors are also super pretty.

Dream dog for me though is mostly a Dutch Shepherd.

Like holy mother of brindleeeee

As for non-mammilian species, hedgies are illegal here so I'd settle for a Panther Chameleon or maybe one of those fancy Ball Python morphs...

WARNING: Harlow's kinda batshit crazy and prone to fits of insanity/violence. Plot/Request threads at your own risk.

POSTED: Wed May 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Last time I came on this thread it was to bemoan the fact that I wasn't allowed another dog (which I got) >_>

Well.. she's 7 months old. When she's around 2 I'd like a Border Collie. I have the breeder picked out, have met several of the dogs.. and knowing exactly what I want actually seems to have cured my puppy lust :o So I'll be looking forward to my Stillmoor for the foreseeable future!
AscherStormbringer

It's always darkest before the dawn
Loners
DEAD
Rat
Luperci
someone to fall back on

POSTED: Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 pm

For years I have wanted a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. That face!
Anu

Alli
Luperci Someone loves you! a fair golden Sun brought life to my soul
The sun is but...
a morning star.

ashes and wine
burn out brighter

POSTED: Thu May 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh man this thread is my JAM.

I would love to just have a dog, any dog, at some point. Lately I've been really enamored with Boston Terriers.

I caaan't I caaann't handle
THEIR FACES I love the wide big dopey smile it is the smile of my heart

Most likely I'll be adopting a pibble (pitbull) from the shelter because there are too many without a good home and that just breaks me up inside. Hopefully there'll be a nice older one too, since I love the oldmans and lilolemissus.
Code by Raze     Avatar by San

POSTED: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:01 am

Lately I've been wanting a dog, to the point where when my neighbor offered to give me her dog I almost said yes without thinking >.> Especially since the neighbor just lets run outside with no collar or anything, and lets a eight year old 'take care' of it.
The problem is that I already own two cats and a ferret, and my room mates own three dogs and two cats. So basically we don't have room for a fourth dog. ><

Can't find any pictures that look remotely like her, she is definitely a mixed breed.
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

Ascher Stormbringer wrote:Last time I came on this thread it was to bemoan the fact that I wasn't allowed another dog (which I got) >_>

Well.. she's 7 months old. When she's around 2 I'd like a Border Collie. I have the breeder picked out, have met several of the dogs.. and knowing exactly what I want actually seems to have cured my puppy lust :o So I'll be looking forward to my Stillmoor for the foreseeable future!

Lol yeah right, Rat!
Tempie is now 2 and a bit, and no BC puppy on the horizon. Fiancé has disallowed it and my mum got another pup last year, so the house is officially full :c

Rat
Luperci Mate to Milos as one we are everything we need
MOTORMOUTH
Don't Stop Me Now

POSTED: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:05 pm

I just got back from a week long camping trip where I got to watch wild ravens interacting with not only each other but with us humans too. They're fascinating, playful and extremely intelligent birds and I find myself wishing I could have one as a real life companion... 'Souls characters with ravens don't know what kind of a friend they've got, man. XD I've been on youtube watching videos of people's pet ravens and wild ones courting etc and I'm dying over how awesome they are! Here's my favorite video, I had to share it. This guy and his birb friend are precious. DO WANT! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaJCuXwiwE

P.s. Hooray for reviving old threads! XDDD

OOC Garbage