Re: [M] Open Letters

POSTED: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Everything is overwhelming again and I have no one to blame but myself
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm

SHAUN GILMORE DESERVES BETTER
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 am

@Raze: HE DOES
Cedric Stryder
A Knight is sworn to valor, his blade defends the helpless
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Jazzy
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:29 pm

I am feeling a stressball building in my chest and I'm struggling to get rid of it.

Going to Connecticut on Thursday and I just.. I don't want to. I really. Really. Don't want to. I found out it's going to snow that day, too, so I'll be driving a fucking rental and who knows what KIND of rental that even is. This whole trip is STUPID an I don't want to do it at all. I fucking don't. I wanted to do travel on the company's dime but I'm not in the mood for this nonsense at all. I'm also waiting for a work laptop to be finished and THAT is extra stressful because I literally don't know what I'm going to do without it. I really don't want to go. I really really really don't want to go.

And now my mother is stressing me out, why is that always the case? One call, once a week maybe, and I get stressed to the max without anything actually happening. She ordered a dress she saw on sale for me to try on. Not just a dress, a wedding dress. I lost my mind and said she needed to return it immediately when it came in because I will not try it on. I will have none of it. I don't want to deal with it and I'm starting to panic writing this because I honest to god don't know if anyone actually understands the horrible feeling in my stomach over this whole thing with my mother.

I just want to cut her out of my life entirely and just not but the guilt in my head won't stop. It just won't stop and I just want to relax for a solid week, I just want a week of normal. I just want normal. I want normal. Normal. Please. Fuck.
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Unrepressed screaming
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Quartermaster
Jace