Re: [M] Open Letters

POSTED: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Everything is overwhelming again and I have no one to blame but myself
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm

SHAUN GILMORE DESERVES BETTER
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 am

@Raze: HE DOES
Cedric Stryder
A Knight is sworn to valor, his blade defends the helpless
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Jazzy
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:29 pm

I am feeling a stressball building in my chest and I'm struggling to get rid of it.

Going to Connecticut on Thursday and I just.. I don't want to. I really. Really. Don't want to. I found out it's going to snow that day, too, so I'll be driving a fucking rental and who knows what KIND of rental that even is. This whole trip is STUPID an I don't want to do it at all. I fucking don't. I wanted to do travel on the company's dime but I'm not in the mood for this nonsense at all. I'm also waiting for a work laptop to be finished and THAT is extra stressful because I literally don't know what I'm going to do without it. I really don't want to go. I really really really don't want to go.

And now my mother is stressing me out, why is that always the case? One call, once a week maybe, and I get stressed to the max without anything actually happening. She ordered a dress she saw on sale for me to try on. Not just a dress, a wedding dress. I lost my mind and said she needed to return it immediately when it came in because I will not try it on. I will have none of it. I don't want to deal with it and I'm starting to panic writing this because I honest to god don't know if anyone actually understands the horrible feeling in my stomach over this whole thing with my mother.

I just want to cut her out of my life entirely and just not but the guilt in my head won't stop. It just won't stop and I just want to relax for a solid week, I just want a week of normal. I just want normal. I want normal. Normal. Please. Fuck.
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Unrepressed screaming
Helena Troy Lykoi

Salsola
The Quartermaster
Jace
Luperci Conserje, Cocinero Mate to Calla and Till

POSTED: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 am

I am a hair length away from being no one's problem.
Salsola
The Family
Dark
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am

I've heard it time and time again, "You'll see changes!" Great, but where are they? All I see is the same bullshit. I'm not going to make an effort if everyone else is putting in the minimum. Because of their incompetence, it's basically sheer luck that we sell anything.

LOL ALSO fuck you Gord, you sad man child. Get over it.
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Ray
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Tiny human,

My intestines are not a plaything.

Especially not at 2AM when I'm trying to sleep.
Or when I'm trying to eat my dinner.
Or just, well, ever...

Please stop?

- Your future mama.

POSTED: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 am

There are fewer sounds more heart-wrenching than the anguished sobbing of an old man about to lose his cat. :'C

Some days I hate working here.

Loners
Wolfdog
Mandi
Moderator Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark Little Bandit
can you pull down the dawn?

POSTED: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Skoll Haskel wrote:Everything is overwhelming again and I have no one to blame but myself

2: electric boogaloo
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
devour the sun
tarnished prince

Games and Fun!