The Up, Down, Sideways Game

POSTED: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 am

First answer the question asked by the prior poster, state whatever you'd like, and then ask a question of your own.

Example
^ Dodo bird. Saber tooth tiger is a close second though.

> Something's gotta happen soon :-/

v What is one thing that makes you happy regardless of how cruddy your circumstances might be?
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:34 pm

^ Apart from skulking around on 'Souls :P ... Ermm, probably snuggling up in the duvet and watching excessive amounts of Grey's Anatomy episodes, whilst pigging out on junk food and 7UP? ^^ Haha!

< Can't get motivated to post. It's frustrating. >.<

V Thoughts on the new ''Xbox One'' and ''PS4'' ? ... I'm a gamer and curious XD
Brandy Mae

Replies are SLOW for the next few weeks. Very unwell, so just getting online when I can, sorry.
Brandy is in Optime form unless otherwise stated.
She is a bouncing bright and shiny ball of joy.

Laura
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

^ looks like we can't play video games naked anymore

> opeidus married his mother and they had kids yo

V what's your favorite breed of CAT?

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Uhhh... orange? :P I'm not a cat person, though bengals are very pretty!

My boyfriend's going to a music festival in Michigan for nearly a week and I'm not looking forward to being on my own for that long. I'm going to try to stay busy and spend time with family and friends but I have really bad separation anxiety. *gurgles*

How did you celebrate your last birthday?

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 pm

With an insanely unhealthy amount of alcohol (.___.)

I'm still traumatized by the streaker I saw yesterday. Yes, streaker. He was bare-ass-naked frolicking through the produce isle at our grocery store, and I'll never look at grapes the same again.

What's got you traumatized for life?
Priam Nothing
· Unless otherwise stated, assume he is in Optime
· Currently possessed by the spirit of Cirael June
· Closed for thread requests
— Avatar by Kiri

Cheshire
Luperci Groom, Handler Legendary Outcast extinct
Inglorious

POSTED: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

^ I hate/am afraid of New York City because of a time when I was 15, and I went there with my friends in the middle of the night (never good, I know.) and was almost raped and killed by this big, old scary black man (YEAH.)

> LMFAO CHESHIRE! I wish I could see someone frolicking naked in my grocery store ;____;

v What are you incredibly squeamish of?

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:40 am

There's only a few things but I think holes would be the worst. Google "trypophobia" and know my nightmares.

I'm wishing it were a week from now. I have a feeling like my Saturday plans are going to fall through. I hope not.

What's your favorite theme park and your favorite ride or attraction therein?

POSTED: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:57 pm

^ (Tyrpophobia sounds horrible. <3 Hugs!) I don't actually have a favourite theme park, yet... I want to visit Alton Towers at some point. I like any type of fast roller coasters or water rides :D

< Glad to be back on souls properly. :D

V What would you dream house look like? And where would it be?
Brandy Mae

Replies are SLOW for the next few weeks. Very unwell, so just getting online when I can, sorry.
Brandy is in Optime form unless otherwise stated.
She is a bouncing bright and shiny ball of joy.

Laura
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 pm

^ Oh gosh, hmm. I think that it would be something like a large cabin, with the obvious nice bedroom -- but I also want a game room with a huuuge television or a projector screen or something. Hm... and the yard would have to be huge, with maybe a run for some dogs. :> As for where... I am lame and would probably just say where I am now just to keep in touch with friends and family, but otherwise maybe Canada?? Probably Canada.

< For once in my life I am not dreading having class tomorrow, whee!

v What is one book series you're glad to read over and over?

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

^ One? That's tough. I suppose I've gotta go with The Hobbit through to The Return of the King (can't you tell I'm a Tolkien fan by my ridiculous us of over-desription), simply because I can read the books every couple of years and always pick up on new things. But also Harry Potter (durr), and I suppose more recently the Hunger Games novels which surprised me with their brilliance :>

< I have that weird brain-fog thing going on where it's really difficult to concentrate on anything except when you are going to eat or sleep next.

v What is your favorite not-music background sound? Cicadas? Rain? Birds? Waves? And why?

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

Thread Games