Re: The Up, Down, Sideways Game

POSTED: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:54 pm

^ "outside". basically any sounds that come from outside, minus air/road vehicles. just the sound of nature is really soothing and relaxing? it also cheers me up, or calms me when i'm angry or frustrated.

<chris is a happy critter, especially being back on souls~ and is going to make an attempt to be oocly active/helpful :D

v what is your current inspiration and why? for art/writing/whatever! shaaarreee

Maxen Ganesa
it sounds so sweet

Chris
Sassy Princess
i need to love
come to me
just in a d r e a m
come and r e s c u e me

POSTED: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 am

^My emotions. I like to write or draw when I have strong emotions, usually negative. However, that stirs my inspiration and leads me to make some pretty things ._.

<La la la la la, pretty donkeycorns ^^

v Did you have any imaginary friends? How were they? :3
Santa Anna is always found in Optime form unless otherwise stated

POSTED: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

^ yes I did they were named tommy and aurora (like sleeping beauty) or something and I found them under my bed (heh) and now they live in a big house with wonderful chill'ens frolicking around. whoop.

< ow my mouth has a cut in it how am I supposed to eat these potato chips :C

v why did the chicken cross the road? (eh)
valerie rhiannon-knight

POSTED: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:06 pm

^ Because it didn't want to get eaten by the zombie wuffs...
< I really really really don't want to go to school today...like really...at all. Too bad I can't play sick like at civilian school.
v Do you haz a flavor?
Avi By Nat

Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Rath
Luperci
Wreathed in Flame

POSTED: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 am

^ I haz vainilla flavor! (Or pistaccio, but that would make me green)
> Am I the only one who loves christmas mostly because of the food?
v What is your favourite festivity food? (i.e. Turkey in Thanksgiving day, cany in Halloween, or whatever festivities are held in your country)

POSTED: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:17 am

^ Cotton Candy during Rodeo~ Of course... That's not an official festivity, it only lasts for a month or so, though. Else wise, It's probably Turkey.

< I'm really starting to like this place and it's only been a little while~ I love to RP, I really hope I can stay here. <3

V Do you ever get spurts of creativity at 2 am?
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Dark

POSTED: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:27 pm

^ Almost every quality piece of art or writing has come from a 2 AM creativity spurt. This is probably why I don't get any sleep.

< I have an essay, a quiz, and a monster test all due/happening within the next week. I may consider living the rest of my life as a hermit crab.

v If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Nero Napier

Owl
Luperci
LUCEAT LUX VESTRA
Into Darkness

POSTED: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

^ I am a bit torn apart with that one. I love wolves, but also bats and crows and komodo dragons, and lemurs and...ok, let's leva it in crow -_-'

< Essays and more works to deliver this week. Why, vacations? Why don't you save us now? T^T

v Are you already on vacation?

POSTED: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 am

^ Nope, not yet. :< My last final is on December 16th, and then I'm free!

< I just realized I have two overdue library books. Shit.

v What time do you usually wake up in the morning -- both out of obligation and on your own?

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:17 am

^ 5 am weekdays, and anywhere between 7-9 am during the weekends.
< its such a wet morning here... washed away most of yesterday's snow. Oh well. :p
v Have a favorite type of weather? (Like sunny or rainy or something. Temperatures can count too.) If so, what and why?

Thread Games