Re: The Up, Down, Sideways Game

POSTED: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:43 am

^ It depends if you want my favorite weather to watch or my favorite to be in. I love watching and listening to rain but it frizzes my hair. If I had to pick one kind of weather to be in forever it would hot and dry. I live in Las Vegas I'm a desert girl. 90-100 degrees and 5-20% humid is perfect!

< school is over this semester but I can't stop freaking out because my thesis is due on Jan. 7, ugh so much for break. Also, I need to do the GRE like this month...

I can't find the down arrow on my phones keyboard :(
*down arrow* iPhone or Android ? Why?
Odessa D'Angelo

Ki
Luperci Curandera
medicine is s p i r i t u a l
shadows taller than my s o u l

POSTED: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:15 pm

^ I'm going to say droid, as its my first (so far, only) smart phone I've used (which I didnt even get into until a few months ago. xD) However, I do have a few friends with iPhones. I don't see too much difference though. :/

< I got Pokemon X for Christmas and beat it in three days....At least I can say it was probably my most intense elite four/champion battle ever. And the storyline...gosh, I loved it. XD

V (v is totally a down arrow, idk what you're talking about <.< xD) video games or board games, your favorite and why?

POSTED: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:13 pm

^ board games because I like interacting with people. I know you can do that on some video games, but it isn't the same as drinking beer/kahlua around a table for 16 hours while someone dominates at monopoly. It just isn't. :)

< I feel legit stupid that I didn't realize V is a down arrow. I can never show my face again!! :o

v If you had to spend the rest of your life ONLY interacting with humans OR animals, which would you choose? Why?
Odessa D'Angelo

Ki
Luperci Curandera
medicine is s p i r i t u a l
shadows taller than my s o u l

POSTED: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:36 pm

^ hmmm.... I think I'd have to say animals. They're open and honest in a way people aren't, they just have natures that draw me in. I'd rather run off into the wolds some days to just see them, watch the world go by as they see it. Feel like life might be simpler, in some way, interacting with them.

<Question above reminded me of We Bought a Zoo. Pretty sure it was asked in that movie... XD de-ja-vu.

v If you could travel to one country/part of the world, free of charge, for a week, where would you go and why?

POSTED: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:37 am

^ I would totally go to Alaska, because of all the beautiful wildlife there, and I've always dreamed of seeing the aurora borealis. (Northern lights)

< I would really like some buffalo chicken right now...

v What is your favorite video game, or game in general?
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

^Pokemon hands down. But I can't decide on the version. ;_;

<Right now I have a craving for rice.

v Books or movies?

Dialga
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:31 am

^ The Fault in our Stars, both the book and the movie.

< I myself enjoy Emerald!

v What would your mythical pet be? Hypogryph? Unicorn? Dragon? Gryphon?
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Nyx wrote:^ The Fault in our Stars, both the book and the movie.

< I myself enjoy Emerald!

v What would your mythical pet be? Hypogryph? Unicorn? Dragon? Gryphon?

^ OOO a manticore!! I'm obsessed with them. ^_^

< Bubble tea is sooo good. My favorite is honeydew with lychee jelly and/or boba. If you've never had it, do yourself a favor and do. :)

v What is the most beautiful location on the planet to you?

Graphics by Nat

Felenrael
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:55 pm

^ oh man that'd be a hard one.. i have a few favorite types of locations UHH. probably forests-- but i can't think of one specific location if that's what you meant :D'

< i didn't even know there was bubble tea. i like me some nice chamomile every now and then. honeydew is soso good ;u; a whole bunch grows around here every spring and it smells fantastic and i always drop by the vines and snatch a few flowers to get the nectar out of

v if you watch any youtube gamers, do you have any favorites? achievement hunter, markiplier and cryaotic are the ones i want pretty much every day~

Maxen Ganesa
it sounds so sweet

Chris
Sassy Princess
i need to love
come to me
just in a d r e a m
come and r e s c u e me

POSTED: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:54 am

^ I watch Good Mythical Morning every morning without fault. And It's Grace, My Drunk Kitchen and You Deserve a Drink are good ones, mostly because the three collaborate so often.

< First year of college, almost everything is fun but chemistry lab which sucks because Chem lab is the great destroyer of Prevet students. :C

V What was the last thing you were really worried about?
Olivia Tarasova

Owl
Luperci
wandering heart

Thread Games