Re: The Up, Down, Sideways Game

POSTED: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:26 am

^ Meat, fish, gelatin and other such yucky, animaly things. Is a strict vegetarian. xD
I can't live without books and the ability to read & write, however. I need the escape. <3

< Looking forward to strolling around the nature reserve later with my camera.

V Favorite canine/character to stalk on Souls ever, and why? Can be from anytime since Souls began. ^^
Keep on Aiming.

POSTED: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:49 pm

^ My own characters (Chien, Kyrah)
< Getting my hair cut soon
V Favorite pack? It can be either active or defunct.

FriendlyHougen
Luperci
knight-to-be

POSTED: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:54 pm

^ Probably Chimera from the good ol' days (*feels old*), and Aniwaya. <3

< Must... post... OOOH. *Distracted by Constantine television show*

V Favourite comic book related show/movie/book/character/stuff in general? And why.
Keep on Aiming.

POSTED: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:18 pm

(not kidding, spent a good 5 mins looking for the down arrow button on keyboard -_-)

^I'd say a comic book series called 'Invincible' it wasn't Marvel or DC, just a stand alone comic me and my brother read, it got me into comics as I grew up, and got me and my brother closer :)
>My mother decided to by me, her 18 year old daughter, a large Toothless the Dragon teddy today... she knows me so well.
v what's your favourite series of video games?
Leo Shepard

Avatar by Dark, Signature by Raze, Template by Myst.

Jazzy
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

^ Legend of Zelda, can play them over and over and not get bored. Tomb Raider is a very close second
< Want to post, but keep getting distracted
v It's Hot! What's your favorite type of Ice cream?
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

^ Vanilla.
< My dogs are cute yet soooo annoying sometimes.
V Favorite internet meme?

FriendlyHougen
Luperci
knight-to-be

POSTED: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:53 pm

^ I don't know if this counts as a solid "meme" but all the Tumblr jokes about Banksy lately have been amazing.
< I miss college. I want to go back soon.
V What's your favorite beer? (If you're underage/not much of a beer drinker, what's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?)

Viking Sophie

POSTED: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:35 pm

^ I'm waaay too young, so I'd say water.
< I'm in high school now yay
v Favorite character in an animated movie? If you don't watch animated movies, it can be a character from any movie.

chien dupont

Icons by Bek, Levi, and myself

FriendlyHougen
Luperci
arf ye matey

POSTED: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 pm

^ That is seriously tough... animated might be Merida or Mulan, but not animated is definitely Hermione Granger.
> I totally made pumpkin pasties the other day. I dread when I shall eat the last one. They're delicious.
v Who is your Souls character crush?

~*Art by Raze*~

POSTED: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:46 pm

^ Oh my god, too many. But probably Myrika, mostly. She's such a calm, lovely soul. <3
> I need to stick to milk, rather than cream, for my coffee - this is way too sweet.
v If you could take a big decision made by any 'Souls character, and do it differently (as if you were a character), what would you do?
Auguste Aston

Salena
Luperci Adopted and Proud

Games and Fun!