Re: The Up, Down, Sideways Game

POSTED: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 am

^ That 'Souls character would have been Basilio. The choice would have been what he did to Axelle because the consequences of that led to him losing his touch on reality, therefore causing him to hurt his family even more.
> I should not be making another character but I am.
v If 'SA allowed for one species other than canines to be infected by the same virus as the luperci, which creature would you want and why?
Anita "Fang" Espinoza

POSTED: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:55 am

^ Probably cats, particularly the Felis genus! So many different body types and colors and it would be really cool to have such agile and stealthy chars!
> I'm going to try binge watching 2 seasons of Shadowhunters, do my homework, and posts. Let's see if I can cram that all into tomorrow.
v What are your favorite types of tables? (can be the ones you use or the ones you see others using)

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:03 pm

^ My favorite types of tables are simple ones. Like the ones you made for me. :)
> Totally not ready for semester two. :(
v What's your favorite pack? Why?
ImageImageImage

POSTED: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:26 pm

^ Used to be VN because they were so welcoming and I just loved everything about the pack! The festivals and the mound houses. Aside from VN, it'd have to be Sapient, because they are like a dysfunctional family. XD They stop the gossip and the small squabbling when times get hard, and really do care about one another despite not showing it much. Except Niv. He's the exception. XD

> I'm not even going to get into that nightmare.

V If you had to adopt ANY character that is currently available on Souls, who would it be? :3
Show'em the Ol'Razzle Dazzle
Salsola
The Warden
Dark
Luperci Mate to Kaeli
War is in My Heart

POSTED: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:34 pm

^ I'd adopt Light Hushhowl, no question ;)

> I'm so excited for the CdC and CdM winter ball!

v What was your absolute favorite boardwide plot from last year and why? (Doesn't have to be about your character(s), could be just a plot you liked to watch unfold)
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Legacy
Luperci
Righteous Fury
soldier

Thread Games