Where do you think you're from?

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

So this little quiz is rather cool if you ask me, it takes from the questions you answer to where your dialect if from. Suprisingly it is very accurate, please post your results by screen shoting it so we can see where it is you are from. Sadly it is for the Americans we have on this board, but hey those outside the United States take it too. See where it says you are from! Haha!

Lullaby
Luperci Mate to Ezra Step out on the leaves of the lily and shine
PAINT ME BEAUTIFUL

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? In England we call this Summer.

But apparently overall either New York, Jersey City or Honolulu. This is super cool :D
Attila Aston
There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

http://nyti.ms/1ctjn7b - My map

I like stuff like this! <3 I grew up in upstate NY, and I see a dark red spot right around the right place, so yes this is pretty accurate for meee. Although apparently I would fit in California too, lol. I like that they included the "soda vs pop" thing because there is a big disparity across the US as to what you call your soft drinks. ;)

Miyu
Luperci Pegasus Knight Radiant Dawn Nohrian Scum
ATONE THROUGH STRENGTH
WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
AND SURROUNDS YOU
YELLOW FLICKER BEAT

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 pm

I took this a while ago, and I got Jersey City, New York City, and Buffalo, NY. Honestly, though, I think being on the Internet has skewed my results a fair amount though -- couldn't remember what we called "pill bugs" (still can't) and answered incorrectly for my area. >_> Then again, the most defining thing for me and my area is calling the night before Halloween "mischief night" -- apparently that's pretty exclusive to NYC and Northern NJ...
Myrika Tears

Sie
Luperci Chaos Star And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again.
the gunslinger's lament
Rota Vitae
the mask & the marrow

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm

The three most likely cities were all smack dab in the middle of South Florida, so it's quite correct on that assumption. There's also a lot of red around New York and adjacent states, which isn't too surprising, since my parents are from there. :p
Delilah is in Optime form unless otherwise specified.
avatar by Suga, signature by Kiri

Norniff
Luperci
GIGANTIC LESBIAN

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 pm

says i live in irving plano and san antonio.
THAT'S PRETTY DAMN CLOSE TO WHERE WE LIVE NOW LULLABY.

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Yep, though mind said I am from near the place I gre up.. Springfield MO

Lullaby
Luperci Mate to Ezra Step out on the leaves of the lily and shine
PAINT ME BEAUTIFUL

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Mine got it pretty easily but I also still call things in a Wisconsin way :| I live in a Chicago suburb now BUT people can still tell I grew up in Milwaukee >>
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

Apparently I am so very British that my dialect was not at all recognised for many of the questions. Yet it turns out that I am most similar to Jackson, Richmond and Atlanta. While my least similar are Des Moines, Detroit and Pittsburgh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

POSTED: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:14 am

LA, Glendale, San Francisco, apparently!
Least similar are Amarillo, Shreveport and Little Rock (which I know is in Arkansas?)

I am also British xD We do not have drive-thru booze.
AscherStormbringer

It's always darkest before the dawn
Loners
DEAD
Rat
Luperci
someone to fall back on

Thread Games