Re: I wish...

POSTED: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 am

I wish it was the 22nd so I could join with Piper. :P

POSTED: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 am

Done!

Your wish will be granted in less than 12 days :D
24 hour party person

POSTED: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:30 am

I wish I could make everyone happy, it kills me when I make people upset, and also I wish I could be stronger and not be depressed so often or scared about nothing, and I wish my boyfriend and I wouldn't fight... I also wish for a horse and a pasture and a lot of money :) And I wish I could draw a lot better and write exciting and awesome stories and have more time and less responsibilities, and a job... And some cookie dough ice cream. But mostly the ice cream! ;3
Nyx

The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:23 am

I wish for the winning powerball ticket so that I could afford to have a 'souls reunion and bring everyone to it.

Be one heck of a partay.
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Casa di Cavalieri
Honored Elder
Luperci Mate to Jace
Resistance is Futile
Don't Blink

POSTED: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 am

I wish I could do one thing right.

POSTED: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:21 pm

i wish i wasnt a girl

Dialga
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

I wish my depression wasn't killing my ability to do hobbies I enjoy and ruining my attempt at responsibility and friendships. I managed to go to class today, but I also wish I hadn't fucked my other assignment so I wasn't terrified of going to class tomorrow.

I also really really really wish I had ~*magical*~ drawing skills because I want to do a Nuzlocke comic, damn it! I wanna draw Spinarak -- I don't wanna draw the trainer whose shoulder it's clinging to. I want an epic blizzard-y battle, but I don't want to struggle with painting it. I want to have it all done for me when I snap my fingers so all I have to do is come up with the story. ;_;

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 am

I wish I was better.

I wish I had dreams.
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

I wish I could figure out what 'soulster my friend met?! Or if she was just confused ahhhhhh

Kite
Luperci
the knight's heir

POSTED: Wed May 06, 2015 11:15 pm

I wish I had the power to make all your wishes true, as well as mine. I wish I wasn't so indecisive, always having to analyze and study something instead of jumping right on and enjoying life. I wish I knew what I was doing. And of course...

Temo Wolfe wrote:I wish for the winning powerball ticket so that I could afford to have a 'souls reunion and bring everyone to it.

I wish for this wish so I could meet all the lovely people I spent my last 4, wonderful years with in person. Give or take since I dropped off for the most part of one of those years. (I swear, I'm not sucking up, I just think you're all wonderful souls. Oh god, I made one pun ICly and now I can't stop.)
Last edited by Lukos Greyfire on Thu May 07, 2015 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avi by the amazing Corie!
The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

Thread Games