Re: write a collabrative story

one word at a time

POSTED: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the

POSTED: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 pm

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip

Araluen
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 am

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Tue May 05, 2015 10:51 am

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Tue May 05, 2015 10:55 am

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The policeman

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 am

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The policeman turned
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Wed May 06, 2015 9:45 pm

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The policeman turned towards
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The policeman turned towards his
Nyx

The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sat May 30, 2015 12:28 pm

The crooked cop smiled and pointed upwards. Above him was a cow with a purple suitcase. He asked, "What do you think of caravans?". Ms. Betsy screamed when she saw the tie clip moved. The policeman turned towards his hotpocket
Salsola
The Henchman
Hydra
Luperci Cavalleria Mate to Shaamah

Thread Games