purple cloud thing?

POSTED: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Remembering the golden days that had me weak when a potato went from player to player at random beneath their avatars (Toby had it once... PFFTTAHAHAHAA), I have noticed a purple cloud icon thing up top and mid-site.

I don't know if it's a guessing game or what but I know what (2) means and I'm really pumped so if anyone wants to fill me in on what is going on with purple clouds, or give me a cookie for knowing the answer that'd be cool. ;)

ps... Bring back the potato in 2015.
Toby
The Blind Will See

Mattie
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Those are bunnies which are there from an icon hunt that ended not too long ago :)

POSTED: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

The potato is still around. It used to be on Skye, but it seems to have leapt onto someone new. There's also a loaded potato with all the fixin's going on around. No idea where that is.

Those "purple clouds" are actually bunnies, part of 'Souls 13th bithday icon hunt. The hunt is over but the icons are still up for the rest of the month just for fun.

Argh, Kite, you ninja you. x3

POSTED: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:35 pm

The potato is now improved, with bacon, cheese and chives if I remember correctly xD Not sure who its currently on tho - I think it was on Kiri for a while last time I noticed :o
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Here's the original potato: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=180
Lila Jordans

Katie

Thread Games