Who do you write like!?

EVERYONE DO THIS

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 am

Go here and input one of your posts: HERE

AND THEN POST WHO YOU GOT (the most?)!

I'm sorry, I love these dumb things and I think they are so fun. I'm laughing at just how many H.P. Lovecrafts are on this board. I'm looking at you, salsolies

Oh, I got mooostly Anne Rice, and some James Joyce!? (but I also got a slew of other writers so maybe I'm just wildly inconsistent ahahaha). I think that makes sense, since I read a lot of Anne Rice as a kid..........too much apparently.
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San

San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 am

With Osrath I get Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft more often than anything else, and with Mara I get Leo Tolstoy and James Joyce.
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 am

I don't even know most of the people I got. I put each of my characters in to compare.

Leela is very consistent with Rudyard Kipling.

Merlin got some variations but mostly J. K. Rowling.

Solas only has a few post but was consistent with Dan Brown.

And poor Vidar. I got a different person every time! I guess I'm not at all consistent with him. Heres some who he got: David Foster Wallace, Stephenie Meyer, Vladimir Nabokov, Leo Tolstoy
ImageImage

Signature by Kiri and Shannon

Hannah
Luperci
Navigator of the Roughest Seas

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 am

Totally had to do this mostly because i was just plain curious - but at the same time its actually quite interesting too. if not slightly bizarre
Anyway; i used a few different posts from each of my characters just to see whether that would affect it - which it didn't so even more interesting how often got the same person(s), two of which i actually had to google to see who they were and what sorta things they wrote.

So as weird as this sounds for both my Knight boys Ares & Munroe i got H.P. Lovecraft the most, which is weird since i've never read anything by him - or at the very least not that i actually know of. But will interesting to see whether will change with Munroe as he gets older.

With Kira i got a combination of Mary Shelley and Gertrude Stein. Again never read anything by either of them even if i did know who Mary Shelley was. . . . .

Good to know my love of horror books shows through in my writing grins evilly

Ares will usually be in his Optime form and will often be seen wearing a clear quartz arrowhead necklace unless otherwise stated.
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
-
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 am

Asch: Arthur Clarke, David Foster Wallace, Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft.. 4 different recent posts, 4 different answers :x
Syl: Arthur Clarke, Neil Gaiman, Rudyard Kipling
Eliza: Jane Austen & James Joyce

Apparently.. I don't even know what consistency is >_>

I just put my very first Ascher post in (2ish years ago!) and it says Rudyard Kipling. I wish I had some of the posts from my early roleplaying days, that'd be amusing xD

Rat
Luperci Mate to Milos as one we are everything we need
MOTORMOUTH
Don't Stop Me Now

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:56 am

Sam, Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein. :> I'm actually related to her!

Mine were all over the place. ;__; I'm sure if I put every post ever in there whether it'd come up with something more consistently than something else, but... yeah. D: I'm curious as to how exactly it does this!

I did stuff in my project from last NaNo (only two chapters) and got Rudyard Kipling, though. :>

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 am

Ankh got Cory Doctorow three times, and Solli got Dan Brown, James Joyce and Vladimir Nabokov!
Salsola
DEAD
Vida
Luperci Lucky Little Leaf
pale man
danse macabre

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Jazper - Gertrude Stein

Luca - Mario Puzo

Veyra - David Foster Wallace

Melissa
Luperci Serve and Protect
Knight in Black
Soulja Boy

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Cartier - Ian Flemming
Arte - Stephen King
Stjar - J. R. R. Tolkien
Prophet - Neil Gaiman
Olexiy - Gertrude Stein

Luperci I FOUND THE BUNNIES Gold Soldier of Love
Faerie-Blooded

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Mostly Rudyard Kipling, and one for Arthur Clarke and Vladimir Nabokov. I didn't do all of my posts though. :P
This is cool, thanks for sharing!

Thread Games