Re: Who do you write like!?

EVERYONE DO THIS

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Oooooh, this was so much fun <3 And also slightly infuriating. I'm so inconsistent myself, but between both of my characters (I submitted 11 samples for each of them) I generally write the most like Rudyard Kipling c:

Milos was mostly James Joyce (x3), with J.D. Salinger (x2) and Rudyard Kipling (x2) tying for second. He also had a smattering of Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft, Vladimir Nabokov, and Mark Twain (x1 each)

Thyri had tied results with Rudyard Kipling (x3) and Stephen King (x3) coming out equally. William Gibson, Vladimir Nabokov, Daniel Defoe, Ursula K. Le Guin, and Lewis Carroll made up the remainder (x1 each).

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't have many posts up, but I got HP Lovecraft twice, Dan Brown twice, and Mary Shelly once.

Titmouse
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I did twelve samples for each charrie.

I got Stephen King ten times, Rudyard Kipling once and Mary Shelley once with Lila posts.

For Callum I got Rudyard Kipling three times, Dan Brown three times, David Foster Wallace twice, Gertrude Stein once, Arthur Clarke once, Chuck Palahniuk once, Kurt Vonnegut once.

So apparently I'm really solid with Lila's writing, but not so much with Callum.
Lila Jordans

Katie

POSTED: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:42 am

First of all - that thing is cool :o

Second of all, I got mostly James Joyce and I feel like I should know who that is, but none of his books are ringing any bells.

I did get some Ursula K. Le Guin for my old Axelle posts >.>

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:52 am

Yeah, this thing is really cool.
I got Dan Brown all the way. :o

Alexander
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:39 pm

After running several samples through the analyzer, I have come to the conclusion that I do not write like anyone else. Although from time to time I have let Douglas Adams influence my writing.

Sample results:

James Joyce
Rudyard Kipling
Arthur Clarke
William Gibson
Edgar Allan Poe
Rudyard Kipling

Arthur Clarke
Neil Gaiman
Mario Puzo
George Orwell
Vladimir Nabokov
David Foster Wallace
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Casa di Cavalieri
Honored Elder
Luperci Mate to Jace
Resistance is Futile
Don't Blink

POSTED: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

With a few samples from Harvey and Basil (three from each; two recent and one older post), I managed to get Anne Rice, Margaret Atwood, J.D. Salinger, James Joyce (got this one twice), and Oscar Wilde (super excited about this one!).

Annnd when I used a sample from my fanfic, I got Dan Brown for ALL THREE chapters of it. xD
Harvey Butler

Signature image by Gen
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Pablo
Luperci Mate to Aoves
How's Your Father?

POSTED: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 am

I did my two most recent posts for each character and mostly got Rudyard Kipling, Dan Brown, H. P. Lovecraft, Stephen King,and Arthur Clarke. Whoop whoop.

POSTED: Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am

Oh, this looks fun. For one of my current threads I got Neil Gaiman, and for a reeeaaaally old one I got Rudyard Kipling. That seems pretty consistent with everyone.

Avi by the amazing Corie!
The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Wed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Apparently 3 of the posts for Liir I put in were all H.P. Lovecraft.

Kit's two were different answers David Foster Wallace, and James Joyce. Neither I've ever heard of. xD
Image]
Amazing Avi by Owl, equally amazing signature by Nina! :D

Thread Games