Re: answer a question

... as your character.

POSTED: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:46 am

Shaamah: Myself.

Character, which is more powerful? Love, death, or time?
Salsola
The Family
Dark
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am

Kin: You ever hear of the saying? Yeah, that one. 'Time heals all wounds.' Anything that can do that is obviously more powerful.

Character, what is your one true ambition for being alive right now?

Kin Collins

Dread

POSTED: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:58 am

Bane - Basilaris, and what we can make of things.

What do you believe in?

hilli
Luperci Curander, Boticario Mate to Basilaris tak

the night is dark
and full of terrors

POSTED: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Khyren: "I believe in the will to survive."

Ahote: "All sortsa stuff. Me, for one, an' the spirit of the Earth."

Character, what is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Ben
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Snapdragon: I used to train the horses... but now, I'm not sure what I do anymore.

Character, have you ever been addicted to anything?
Snapdragon

Owl
Luperci Chaos Star
lady of mischief

POSTED: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Lukos: "Back when Anathema was announced to move from Halcyon Mountain, I uh, had a drinking problem. I think I kicked it now-"
???: He ran out.
Lukos: "It was a stressful time okay! That was the third home taken from me, even if the people who lived there moved with us. Well, most of them did."

Character, what was one of the most stress inducing moments of your life?

Avi by the amazing Corie!
Current Mood Song: Besame Mucho - Andrea Bocelli
The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:27 am

Khren: my whole life is a stress tornado of doom... "Cannot seem to put my finger in one particular thing that was the most stress inducing in my life, but for a while after the fall of New Dawn I was very... stressed. I'm also incuding events that happened between that time and joining Casa Do Cavalieri."

Character - Have you ever killed anyone in cold blood, if so or not, explain why?
Khyren
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Ben
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Aka: I have never killed in cold blood and I don't plan to.
Lobo: I-I would never! I can't st-stand to kill anyone! Even if it's in s-self defence... I-I hate hurting people, it makes me f-feel sick...

Character, you just found out your best friend has killed in their past. What do you think and/or do?

Prova (NPC)
Mink
Luperci What the spud!?

POSTED: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:46 am

Alistair: Nothing. Maybe offer support if they need it? It's a heavy burden to bear. I know ...I wish I didn't.

Character, what did you initially think of the red star? Was it a sign of things to come, were you afraid?
Alistair Callow

Stormie
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! have you ever licked a lamppost in winter...?
I am the Sword
the Light
and the Shield

POSTED: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Saut: I thought that it must be something divine, but I don't know anything specific. According to the Cenizans it meant good things for Inferni, but why would we be favored under a sky that's the same for everyone? So I guess I was pretty indifferent.
Bluethroat: I liked it 'cause it was some'n new to look at on the road, when we were travelin' at night. Some of the traders figured it was dangerous, so likewise I figured they were bein' irrational.

Character, whether you have children or not, how do you believe you are/could be as a parent? Would you children agree?
Saut Asylum

Games and Fun!