Re: [M] Open Letters

POSTED: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Just one good day

I tried to do everything right, but it all backfired

I can't even clean my fucking house anymore without finding my shit broken

I'm so sick of this

I don't have money to replace and repair everything I've fucking bought at lease twice.
Loners
Wolf
Dark
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 pm

i love when the few friends i have on this entire fcking island decide to cut me out. please can i go home now
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
these scars that mark my body?
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:32 am

Good morning world! I have absolutely lost all love and respect for my mother! I have seen her true colors a thousand times and I am really fucking tired of forgiving her every two months! I am absolutely tired of professional victims!
The Order
Grasshopper
ad
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Well excuseeeeee me for caring.
#jobrelatedstress #whyarepeoplelikethis

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jasmae@FA, signature image by Nina@SoulsRPG

Salsola
The Tradesman
(Online)
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 am

iiiiii need to stop carrying so much stress around arghhhhh
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:45 am

I need to stop feeling like I'm talking too much in classes and being a burden to everyone. I also have to stop feeling like a failure and keep feeling like I'm going to get yelled at by the superiors or given a firm talking to if the RAs and staff say hi. Also, my body needs to stop dying every time I walk to the breakfast hall and then to class. Ugh, I'm going to hope that the good stuff starts happening soon.

Also, I think somehow that tension of some sort stopped with one of the girl's on my floor. I'm still on edge when she comes into the room because of some kind of tone she used with me once and made me scared of her (ugh I'm so sensitive). I was worried about what I did wrong but was too afraid to ask.

Also, my new roommate be throwing the room into some kind of change since she stays up late, comes back way after lights out, and last night kept the other girls up when "never have I ever" turned into them talking about sex. And some of them had a big test tomorrow. Also, she's been getting on me about my portion of the room being a mess. Like just because I have to store stuff under my bed does not make it a mess. And she keeps asking me about when I'll clean my side. Like bitch, I don't care that you think my bed and portion is a mess. Unlike some of you, I don't have a comforter and that you think that storing stuff under the bed makes it a mess.

Well, at least my other roommates are great.

Today wasn't a great day (my roommates caused me to stay up until 11:30pm and have to a bit too much Melatonin to sleep so I was really tired today) but we did Self-Affirmation and everyone gave compliments to each other. Though I noticed that when we had to come up with things we loved about ourselves, I only could think of flaws and wrote like three things down. Is being happy and able to think good of myself too much to ask?
Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw CdC Top Poster!
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 am

How many store leaders does it take to make a store run efficiently and keep employees happy?

I don't know...

We are going on our third store leader in 5 months and I'm really hoping this next one is THE one. I'm so tired of this back and forth, this instability. I want to feel comfortable in my own store and learn my new position. I think I deserve that much. I want to feel like I'm a high functioning member of our team. I want to help our Assistant manager so she doesn't feel nauseated all the time from stress. I'm hoping this next one is the last one, because I'm done with all this bull shit.

Also, fuck you to the bitch that made it her duty to make me feel like shit today for following store policy. You can take that stick out of your ass and beat yourself over the head with it. It doesn't even matter that you came in later to apologize, cause you are a nothing but a mass of toxicity that has nothing better to do than try and belittle others. Fuck off. I guarantee you came to apologize after calling customer service to complain and realized they weren't going to do anything because we did nothing wrong. Suck it. Part of me wishes I'd listened to the tenseness in my legs and vibrating of my body and just punched you in the face, cause what is my job offering me lately? Nothing.
The Order
The Quill
Sami
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.
We still believe

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Meh
Alouette Moineau

Cour des Miracles
Vidame
Dread
Hushabye Raven icon
The words I can't say

POSTED: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:58 am

I love it how everyone lables my reflux is fake and gives me shit because I can't finish my food. Like I would love to be able to finish my food and not feel like puking after I eat but we can't have what we want. Also when I tried to explain it to them or tell them that it's not fake, one girl literally says "Lol ttyl" and then just walks away. I'm defensive about it because I've had my mom tell me so many times that I don't have ADHD or depression, though I do and she stopped therapy because she says the therapy for her (trying to fix me instead of her problems) wasn't working for her.

At least my muse is holding up
Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw CdC Top Poster!
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:54 pm

I wish I could just stop time so that it wouldn't keep ticking toward the inevitable. There was a comment in chat last week that sort of hit me really hard. Ever since I saw it, I haven't been able to write or plot or even answer someone when they ask for threads. I just feel miserable and terrible at the same time. Like I'm worthless. But I don't know what to do about it. Confronting the person who made the comment would seem the likely choice but I don't want to ruin whatever friendship is there. I even stopped talking in chat to ask someone else if I was just overthinking the situation or comment made and they saw it too. I just wish if people had issues with me, they could bring it up with me rather than blasting me in public. I doubt it was a joke but at least I would have understood. I'm not hard to talk to and I'm very understanding about things usually. This person should know that more than anyone else. Anyway, I don't want to come off as passive aggressive or anything.. I just needed to air my frustrations out a little without giving away too much.
Alouette Moineau

Cour des Miracles
Vidame
Dread
Hushabye Raven icon
The words I can't say

Games and Fun!