That Awkward Moment...

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 pm

{Re-posted from the other board!}

How it works is you post a "That awkward moment when..." statement when you reply.

Examples:
"That awkward moment when you drink out of someone else's drink at a restaurant."
"TAMW you realize you spend waaaay too much time on the internet."

GO! :D

Westy
Luperci Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy Saddle Up. Shut Up. Hold On Tight.
Wilder Than The West
One Wild Ride

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:20 am

That awkward moment when everybody's hiding from you (Otto and Nora are both of my own characters). lol.

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 am

Otto wrote:That awkward moment when everybody's hiding from you (Otto and Nora are both of my own characters). lol.

Brilliant, haha.
Brandy Mae

Replies are SLOW for the next few weeks. Very unwell, so just getting online when I can, sorry.
Brandy is in Optime form unless otherwise stated.
She is a bouncing bright and shiny ball of joy.

Laura
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:11 pm

That awkward moment when the bus you're on hits a really big bump and the light coverings from above fall on your head :|

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:21 pm

TAMW you spend like an hour sitting in your classmate's nice car in the parking garage just talking to him AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF THIS IS NORMAL

halp how do i social

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Vesper wrote:TAMW you spend like an hour sitting in your classmate's nice car in the parking garage just talking to him AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF THIS IS NORMAL

halp how do i social

That could be going somewharrr O.O ....

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 pm

TAWM when you realize that your brothers are more afraid of bugs than you are. :|
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
these scars that mark my body?
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Axelle Napier wrote:
Vesper wrote:TAMW you spend like an hour sitting in your classmate's nice car in the parking garage just talking to him AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF THIS IS NORMAL

halp how do i social

That could be going somewharrr O.O ....

TAMW you continue the awkward silence...

[Insert icebreaking gif here]

Vaas
Luperci
Son of Cerberus

POSTED: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 pm

TAMW
You dont know you have a new roommate because you were at school when he moved in, and you walk out the next more scratching your nether bits in nothing but your boxers...

edit: wow, I re-read that and realized it made like...no sense at all...

TAMW you get a new roommate while you're at school, and don't find out about him until 2 days later when you come out of your room scratching yourself and you make awkward eye contact.
Last edited by Rurik Ivanov on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avi By Nat

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Rath
Luperci
Wreathed in Flame

POSTED: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:14 pm

TAMW you tipsily lie to the bouncer about who you are at a rooftop lounge and then proceed to be treated like royalty as you and your friends get free bottle service the rest of the night....WHAT?!?!?! DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN 2 WEEKS AGO!?!?! ///I feel like this is also the meme confession bear :P
silver tongued

X-tian
Luperci
wicked and divine

Thread Games