Re: That Awkward Moment...

POSTED: Sun May 31, 2015 10:22 am

TAWM when you forget your own language and have to look up the words because you are so used to speaking in English...

POSTED: Sun May 31, 2015 11:55 am

TAMW your mother walks into the kitchen and when you turn around to say something tears are streaming down your face because you've been chopping onions for the past 45 minutes. Oh my god, it burns.
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:10 am

TAMW you mention the whole gay marriage thing now and your mother makes a joke about how she never expected me to marry a lesbian because she knew i've been straight for a long time.
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Osrath Eternity wrote:TAMW your mother walks into the kitchen and when you turn around to say something tears are streaming down your face because you've been chopping onions for the past 45 minutes. Oh my god, it burns.

I feel you D:.

TAMW when you are sobbing over a really poignant animation on youtube and your mother walks in.
Availability: Gone May 22-24 for camping.
Gone May 28th-June 18th Will bring Iphone.

Avi by: Violeta Rose Soul (Libri)
Posting Speed: 1- 4 Days, and 1-7 Days when busy.
Powerplaying: Small ones that contribute to the post/thread are okay with me, I don't usually use them myself.

POSTED: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 am

Vesper wrote:TAMW you forget the word "exclude" and literally have to Google "include antonym" because "disclude" doesn't sound right for some reason. Ha. ;| I am so done with this paper.

Duuuuuude this absolutely happened to me recently! Freaking "disclude" man :|

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:23 am

TAMW
You realize your the only female at work, but everyone treats you like a guy(besides the boss)...and you feel happy about it lol
Krokar
DEAD
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

TAMW you drew something you're kinda really proud of but you can't show it to anybody yet because SPOILERS

I'm physically distressed ahhhhh D:

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:04 pm

TAMW you're an emotional basket case of anxiety and you know you're overreacting but you can't stop and you feel compelled to inform friends and acquaintances on the internet of this despite there being no point
Calanthia Lucetta Faire

Thread Games