Re: That Awkward Moment...

POSTED: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Lola wrote:TAMW you tipsily lie to the bouncer about who you are at a rooftop lounge and then proceed to be treated like royalty as you and your friends get free bottle service the rest of the night....WHAT?!?!?! DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN 2 WEEKS AGO!?!?! ///I feel like this is also the meme confession bear :P

Ahahahaha epicc . xD

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:24 pm

TAMW

Autocorrect can’t even tell what you’re trying to spell.

ninette
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 am

TAMW your invited to an amusement park by one of your friends, and you finally get into the park when you notice your the only guy in the group...

Vaas
Luperci
Son of Cerberus

POSTED: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:16 pm

The awkward moment when a video of you nearly in a car crash ends up on youtube and it happened the one day i turned up without makeup to uni and i scream and clutch my bag for dear life :|

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

POSTED: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 am

TAMW: When you notice that an old highschool male friend of yours has a dog with the same name as you...

That's not suspicious, at all. Nope.

Aaron, you are and always will be a dork. xD
Alistair Callow

Stormie
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! have you ever licked a lamppost in winter...?
I am the Sword
the Light
and the Shield

POSTED: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 pm

TAMW all of your new high school friends are older than you :|

TAMW someone turns around while your friend is screaming happily during awards at the marching band competition and tells them to "please shut the f*ck up" and you're like
do i punch them or not :| |:

POSTED: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm

TAMW you and the guys just get back from a Halloween party, and your the last one inside when your friend jumps out at you from the shadows and freaks you out. But instead of running, you punch him in the throat...
This little guy was done by the AMAZING Zyn!

POSTED: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

That awkward moment when you've watched so much My Little Pony that you type "Canterlot" when searching for the actual mythical castle and are confused as hell when no relevant results turn up...
Loners
Wolf
Raze
Luperci
tale as old as time
misfit prince

POSTED: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:36 am

That awkward moment when you're on Facebook in the middle of the night talking to a friend and then your aunt gets on and you're like
o my god
what do i do
plz dont tell my mom auntie
how do i go invisible
how does facebook even work
somebody help me

also

That awkward moment when you walk into your parents' room to ask your dad a question and he's folding clothes and watching girly horse shows.
awk

POSTED: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:49 am

Pascal Sadira wrote:That awkward moment when you've watched so much My Little Pony that you type "Canterlot" when searching for the actual mythical castle and are confused as hell when no relevant results turn up...

omg this one made me laugh more than it should have xD
❅Arctic Ignum Cultro❅
“I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all but,
to tell you the truth I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.”
[Bela Lugosi]

«avvie credited to Rat»

Thread Games