Re: That Awkward Moment...

POSTED: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:53 pm

That awkward moment when you, not the babies nor any other child in the theater, sob at a Disney movie.
OR
That awkward moment when your the only one NOT crying. xD

Madi

POSTED: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:24 pm

That not-so-awkward moment when you prefer to write up a long long post than complete homework for an English/writing class. Granted, questions aren't like writing prose.
Table by Cait, coding by Sammiie! Avatar by Westy!

Lydia, unless otherwise stated, is in her Lupus form.

POSTED: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm

That awkward moment when somebody farts during a moment of silence.
24 hour party person

POSTED: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

That EPICALLY Awkward Moment when you're talking Aedan/Drin's creeptastic, emotionally abusive relationship and and Bad Romance comes on Pandora...
Alistair Callow

Stormie
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! have you ever licked a lamppost in winter...?
I am the Sword
the Light
and the Shield

POSTED: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:06 pm

That awkward revelation when you realize your dad smells like a greasy chinaman. :o

Disclaimer: My boyfriend's Chinese, and my dad's white (German/Italian), and they smell the same when they don't shower >.> Perhaps I am Chinese and I don't know it

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 am

That Awkward Moment when you find out why your high school graduation class stopped sending you invitations to the reunions:

They have you as Deceased.
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Casa di Cavalieri
Honored Elder
Luperci Mate to Jace
Resistance is Futile
Don't Blink

POSTED: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Temo Wolfe wrote:That Awkward Moment when you find out why your high school graduation class stopped sending you invitations to the reunions:

They have you as Deceased.

Ouch.
TAMW Your brothers friends mistake you for him(from behind) and when you turn around they gape at your bust. (and you just want to pound them to a pulp):/.
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 10:33 am

TAMW: When I called up work about changing my status, and somehow got the dock guy, instead of the office. When I swear to God I typed the office extension. There is no way I input the dock extension. No way. I even looked at my phone and it was the office extension. How did I get the stupid dock guy? Embarrassng, >.< . But, oh well. It's not like I was trying to contact human resources or anything.
Alistair Callow

Stormie
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! have you ever licked a lamppost in winter...?
I am the Sword
the Light
and the Shield

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 am

TAMW you forget the word "exclude" and literally have to Google "include antonym" because "disclude" doesn't sound right for some reason. Ha. ;| I am so done with this paper.

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 am

TAWM while in the mountains, our car breaks down over an hour away from the nearest auto shop and the tow-truck driver uses both sexist and racist language when only one of our group of five is a white male. Fantastic times (sarcasm)
Availability: Gone May 22-24 for camping.
Gone May 28th-June 18th Will bring Iphone.

Avi by: Violeta Rose Soul (Libri)
Posting Speed: 1- 4 Days, and 1-7 Days when busy.
Powerplaying: Small ones that contribute to the post/thread are okay with me, I don't usually use them myself.

Thread Games