Re: Crush Their Hopes & Dreams

POSTED: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Wish granted!

You are now the proud owner of 47 cats and what looks to be like a raccoon.

I wish that I knew ancient Greek fluently so I wouldn't have to study for the vocab test tomorrow. x_x

Avi by the amazing Corie!
The Order
Prometheus
Mike
Luperci Mate to Nyx

POSTED: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Wish granted!

You now only speak Greek! You must now spent all your savings to hire a translator that can speak to your friends and family for you!

I wish I could alter probability!
Lux Einar

Loners
DEAD
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm

Wish granted!

You can now alter probability. Gerolamo Cardano's hears of this however, and comes back from the dead, jinxing you forever. You are now 100% likely to fail at everything you do.

I wish that Toronto would win the Stanley cup this year!

Daniel
Luperci
light and match
TWO GULPS

POSTED: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:58 am

Wish granted!

It's a Stanley Cup alright, just not how you think. It's just a red solo cup with the name "Stanley" written on it. >_>

I wish I could get my husband to rejoin 'Souls again and roleplay with me.

Signature by Westy

POSTED: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 am

Wish Granted!

Your husband was sucked into the computer and role playing on souls with you is your only means of communication!

I wish I could eat all the things without gaining weight XD
Nyx

The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Wish granted!

You can now eat whatever you want without gaining weight. However, everything now tastes like ash or dust.

I wish I could fly overseas.
Loners
Dead
Dread
Luperci
Little Pygmy Soldier
Let Me In
Killer in the making

POSTED: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Wish granted!

You can now fly over any sea in the world, but not land. In fact, you can't land at all.

I wish I had a Nintendo Switch.
Avi by Raze

POSTED: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Wish granted!

The apocalypse begins as you enter the local Wal-Mart. (One is nearby I swear). You get the last Nintendo Switch in the store for free for no reason at all. You boot it up at home, but a freak lightning strike hits it and it explodes. It now looks like a massive blob of black chewing gum.

I wish my poetry could become published!
chalk-fonts

Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 pm

GRANTED!

But it gets published in a book that is 90% Fan Poetry for the Twilight Series, 5% Poetry written by lonely men with no life living in moms basement, and the rest is yours. It never sells, and the publisher goes out of business shortly after. Your works are bought out by another publisher, published in a new book, but due to copyright law loopholes, you never see a dime,despite the book becoming a best seller and selling over 20 million copies in the first 6 months. You also get no credit, as the publisher attributes it to an existing author they sign with who hasnt written anything in over ten years, but is still listed as the author for 40 recent releases.

I wish for a million dollars, in small, unmarked bills, with non-sequential serial numbers, with none being printed after 1985.

POSTED: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 am

Wish granted!

Nuclear war begins. To fund the effort, the rich have no choice but to drastically tax everyone, leading to all out anarchy and revolution. In the wake of the fall of society as we know it, money loses all value, resorting for means of short lived kindling to fuel fires. Someone gets envious of your kindling stash, kneecaps you, and takes most of it. Outside of that, beads and trinkets and non perishables are reintroduced into a barter system.

I wish I could be motivated aaaa
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

Thread Games