Re: How was your day, 'Souls?

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 pm

It seems I am getting sick, I don't know how to manage my annoyed work-related feelings, online college is ridiculously hard because I have "learning disabilities" (aka I have a learning style that goes against the grain of typical education), but despite all of this silly mess I'm super happy. Why? Because soon I'm going to order a set of 64 amazingly awesome gelly roll gel pens. Best escape ever.

EFGKNEwkfiqe :D:DDDDDDD

Nikki/Nico
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 am

I have a throat ulcer and unfortunately have a chicken fajita to eat. Luckily I also have tiptops (ice lollies?) and Capri Sonne ^^
Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben wenn man klares Wasser will

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut
animal. you're an animal.

POSTED: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I got myself a new phone with my o2 contract. A samsung galaxy s4. It lets me go on Souls on the move a lot easier! :D yay!
Ps. I have had a lovely day with the better half, watching stuff on lovefilm (priest, alcatraz, etc) and pigging out on ice cream before work on Friday and Saturday afternoon! :)
I am happy.
Brandy Mae

Replies are SLOW for the next few weeks. Very unwell, so just getting online when I can, sorry.
Brandy is in Optime form unless otherwise stated.
She is a bouncing bright and shiny ball of joy.

Laura
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Finished my first week in 6th form, (college), and I really liked it! Not only because I no longer have to wear a silly uniform, but because the common room has a microwave. A MICROWAVE! My entire world of lunch has had a twist, from chicken wraps to pasta pots and other lovely warm things :) Granted I burnt my finger on the first thing I put in the thing and now I have a small, dark mark on my finger but, hey! We've got a MICROWAVE!
The so called busyness of 6th form has yet to show itself, I was given 5 pieces of homework, all of which were finished at school during free periods, meaning my weekend will be on gear 'Souls! :D
-Sig done by Brandy/Laura-
Adopt Thorn's half-brother, Icarus!

Jazzy
Luperci
Arrows of trust

POSTED: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm

My day was awesome! I did a fundraiser where the marching band kids sold discount cards around town :D I actually went to a different town and sold one card, but it was still fun anyways. And I'm super tired. Yaaaa
valerie rhiannon-knight

POSTED: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Thorn Hazeheart wrote:Finished my first week in 6th form, (college), and I really liked it! Not only because I no longer have to wear a silly uniform, but because the common room has a microwave. A MICROWAVE! My entire world of lunch has had a twist, from chicken wraps to pasta pots and other lovely warm things :) Granted I burnt my finger on the first thing I put in the thing and now I have a small, dark mark on my finger but, hey! We've got a MICROWAVE!
The so called busyness of 6th form has yet to show itself, I was given 5 pieces of homework, all of which were finished at school during free periods, meaning my weekend will be on gear 'Souls! :D

I haven't even started my first day :D

And my laptop is back, and I have the new Hannibal boxset, and I bought Minecraft. I've a had a good day which would have only been made better if I wasn't sick as a dog C:

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut

POSTED: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

Today was quite a good day. I adopted two kittens today. :3333 They are the most adorable babies ever.

I am withholding photos from the Internet outside Facebook until Miyu scans some drawings she did OVER A YEAR AGO AND WHICH I HAVE BEEN NAGGING HER ABOUT SINCE, so if any of you want adorable kitten photos, you should all bother Miyu to SCAN HER STUFF. >:)
ALAINEY DREW THIS
kiri is a butthead; avatar by dwudles
commissions are OPEN
'Souls Assemblage
Administrator
Kiri

falling s l o w l y

POSTED: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 am

After sitting at school monday to thursday from early morning to late evening and working 12 hour shifts at work from friday to today (at work now), I feel crap. Crap day is crap and I can't remember having been this tired ever ;_; I haven't had any days off in 3 week and am slowly dying inside!
Salsola
DEAD
Libri
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 am

Yesterday... *squees*

I'm a member of my university's Cosplay Club. xD And for our annual Regatta (canoe racin' in the canal, yay! though we didn't get a boat) we were dressed up in crappy cardboard Water Pokémon costumes! My best friend was an awesome Magikarp, and I was Totodile. x3 But it was so much fun making the costume, finding the right color of spray paint, and doing all that last minute with some success! Thank God for Goodwill stores and their rainbow assortment of T-shirts to cut up, gossshhhh.

But yeah, we walked around the canal, got some people staring at us like "whut, oh, must avoid eye contact" and others going "oh great costumes" and others going "OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME HEY LOOK TOTODILE OH A MAGIKARP LOOOOK CAN I HAVE PICTURE" and that was wonderful!! 8D

BUT THE BEST PART IS THAT THERE WAS A RESCUED REPTILE BOOTH. I mean there were baby corn snakes, so cuuute with their little flicky tongues! And...

I GOT TO HOLD A BABY CROCODILE.

AS TOTODILE.

I feel so great because I am getting out there and being social and having fun with a group and it's just... awesome! So much walking though, and it was interesting trying to spoon-feed myself Dippin' Dots when I had massive crocodilian jaws getting in the way, but ahhh! Can't wait to get my hands on all the pictures from the photoshoot and everything. :D

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:13 am

I went out yesterday with my friend who I've not seen in months. Went to the football, our team won 4-1 with our new signing scoring all of our goals. Before that we went shopping, I got a new stretcher, a Pulp Fiction wallet and a new hat (<3), then we went to my favorite curry house for dinner.

And I have college in the morning where I'm being moved up into the highest level Media course they do because I was on the lowest and was miles ahead everybody else after like three full days.

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut

Thread Games