POSTED: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm

After many hours and sore fingers later:

Head is finally done.
Salsola
The Arbiter (NPC)
Luperci Mate to Loki I FOUND THE BUNNIES Gold Soldier of Love
Faerie-Blooded

POSTED: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Body is all stitched together now. Only have to attach the head, arms, and legs to it then fill it then stitch together the bottom and the bear will then be all done.

Salsola
The Arbiter (NPC)
Faerie-Blooded

POSTED: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:05 am

Can't wait to see the final thing!!!!

slithered here from Eden
Loners
Coywolf
Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Bear is finally done. It turned out much bigger than I expected and weighs more too.

Salsola
The Arbiter (NPC)
Faerie-Blooded

POSTED: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

IT'S HUGE. It looks so soft. ;o; Really well done. The last time I tried to make a plush I got so frustrated I never finished it (and this is coming from a cosplayer who sewed her own costumes).
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Lin
Luperci Chaos Star
smoke and mirrors
BAPTISM BY FIRE

POSTED: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Trust me, this took me years to do. I started it like I think... 3 or so years ago. Some of that time I had it packed away cause I moved and then had to find the pellets to stuff it with. But yeah, I didn't work on it three straight years. It sat put aside for a great while cause the task just felt too daunting to undertake when it came to assembly. But yeah, I had all the pieces stitched and set away for quite awhile cause I had trouble building up the nerve to put it together. Finally got it done though and I hope she likes it. Though shipping will prolly really cost me since I will be unable to put it in a flat rate box.

It's about 26 and a half inches in length when you lay it out and measure it. Haven't attempted to weigh it yet cause I'm scared to find out and look up shipping rates for the weight class. I'm expecting it to be around 20ish pounds though.
Inferni
DEAD
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:02 am

A BEAUTIFUL GIANT BEAR THAT LOOKS LIKE A FRIEND

I want only to hug him ;;

slithered here from Eden
Loners
Coywolf
Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:59 pm

He is huggable so long as you can support his weight. And of course I've already started working on something else, this time for Raze.
Salsola
The Arbiter (NPC)
Faerie-Blooded

POSTED: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Stjarna Fylgja wrote:And of course I've already started working on something else, this time for Raze.

PICTURES O_O
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Lin
Luperci Chaos Star
smoke and mirrors
BAPTISM BY FIRE

POSTED: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:25 pm

I was just going to put up finished images on this one cause it is small. Unless progress pictures are wanted. All I got are cut out pieces and some stitched pieces. It doesn't really look like much when you see just the canvas. But if people want to see what the process looks like then I don't mind sharing progress images.

But as you said you sewed your own costumes then you know exactly what it is like for pieces to look different from the finished product as clothing patterns are pretty much the same way.
Salsola
The Arbiter (NPC)
Faerie-Blooded

Talents